For all the barking niggers on this site

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Over the last few months this site has evolved into a shithole filled with shit ethnics but mostly shit black niggers. That are both retarded and delusional when it comes to black pill.

I'm mainly talking about

@moonblunt
And all his followers @blacksomething @cuckingWhiteMen @BBC @MUH DICK @whiteWemenAreHotAndMyOwnWomenAreMonkeys @BlackPower

etc etc (too many niggers to count)

Screenshot 20210819 182440  01

First of all just because he is nt and weedmaxed high tier normie that doesn't prove shit. The real world is quite different than the experience of one guy. (His white looksmatch is higher psl and iq and has broader appeal. And would fuck more women + higher quality)

Let's look at the scientific data and analyze WHY WHITE MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER RACE OF MEN INCLUDING NIGGERS AND HALF NIGGERS.

White men highest smv while black men LOWEST.

Same result. Even Latins have higher smv than blacks according to this data

According to this study blacks are 10x more likely to contact whites than vise versa.

Screenshot 20210823 031528
Screenshot 20210823 031523

White men gets women from all races to drool over him while black men only get black women but TRY to go for white women who most of which ignore the baboons attempts.(they are most likely to reply to a white woman)

--------------

Now I can just post a hundred more studies that show the same results. But I think you get the idea. (Unless you're a dumb muh bbc coper).

Now let's talk about penis size

According to this credible penis site blacks have the biggest penis. Only mogging whites by 0.25 cm

Average penis size length girth after population adjustment calculations

But wait. You forgot one important thing about black dicks

6221306608 d4a4b466c4 n

Literally can't tell the difference between a black penis and a piece of shit that I just took. Huge falio to have a penis resemble human excrement.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not to mention the average white male vs average black male :

(First pic is a joke the thread is serious tho)

Image0 25

B02

Now let's compare the skulls

Baca54ce5200f61660d2ee462910b195

Jfl at comparing the most beautiful people to people that look like mud.

Screenshot 20210823 033029  01

----------

The final nail in the coffin. CHILDREN WHO CANT BE "WHITEWASHED" AND BRAINWASHED BY MEIDIA KNOW INSTINCTIVELY WHO IS ATTRACTIVE AND WHO IS NOT :

-------

some incel whites when they visit africa:

African women
CGQJgOQ

Now I just want to say that I don't hate black people as many are good people and deserve to live happily. But seeing this bullshit cope ON A BLACKPILLED FORUM (Is as bluepilled as "being nice")
while trying to say whites are cucks etc?!?! Black women worship white men unironically. If she gets out of her ghetto ALL WOMEN OF ALL RACES WANT A WHITE MAN. THE SAME WAY WE ALL WANT WHITE WOMEN EVEN MUH MULATTOS MUH BBC SLAYERS BRAG ABOUT FUCKING WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT WHITES ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE THEY TRY TO FLEX BECAUSE THEY ARE INSECURE ABOUT THEIR OWN INFERIORITY.

on the contrary white men don't flex fucking asian women or black women. Because it's literally so easy and they have nothing to be proud of.

At the end of the day 90% of white women want white men

I will save this forum from bluepilled cope and cringe "BBC". And reclaim white superiority as LAW

Original

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser, poopoohead, arabcelxxx and 94 others
i promise u nobody is reading this shit dude

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justbentbro, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16369 and 25 others
Thanks for the free bible copy (y)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
Damnnn evisceration of BBC copers :what:
Great thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16369, to be human and 32 others
Mongoloid skull mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, bobt, to be human and 10 others
i wanna read it but i have dyslexia

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 14262, delusionalretard and 6 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and 38 others
I’m somali but i stand with my white brothers.
In the end we all are caucasian.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, arabcelxxx, gymmaxedhorse and 52 others
Over the last few months this site has evolved into a shithole filled with shit ethnics but mostly shit black niggers. That are both retarded and delusional when it comes to black pill.

I'm mainly talking about

@moonblunt
And all his followers @blacksomething @cuckingWhiteMen @BBC @MUH DICK @whiteWemenAreHotAndMyOwnWomenAreMonkeys @BlackPower

View attachment 1282184

First of all just because he is nt and weedmaxed high tier normie that doesn't prove shit. The real world is quite different than the experience of one guy. (His white looksmatch is higher psl and iq and has broader appeal)

Let's look at the scientific data and analyze WHY WHITE MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER RACE OF MEN INCLUDING NIGGERS AND HALF NIGGERS.

According to this study blacks are 10x more likely to contact whites than vise versa.

View attachment 1282219View attachment 1282221

White men gets women from all races to drool over him while black men only get black women but TRY to go for white women who most of which ignore the baboons attempts.(they are most likely to reply to a white woman)

--------------

Now I can just post a hundred more studies that show the same results. But I think you get the idea. (Unless you're a dumb muh bbc coper).

According to this credible penis site blacks have the biggest penis. Only mogging whites by 0.25 cm

View attachment 1282235

View attachment 1282240

Literally can't tell the difference between a black penis and a piece of shit that I just took. Huge falio to have a penis resemble human excrement.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1282267
View attachment 1282266
View attachment 1282263

View attachment 1282248

View attachment 1282251

----------

The final nail in the coffin. CHILDREN WHO CANT BE "WHITEWASHED" AND BRAINWASHED BY MEIDIA KNOW INSTINCTIVELY WHO IS ATTRACTIVE AND WHO IS NOT :

-------

View attachment 1282257View attachment 1282258View attachment 1282259

Now I just want to say that I don't hate black people as many are good people and deserve to live happily. But seeing this bullshit cope ON A BLACKPILLED FORUM (Is as bluepilled as "being nice")
while trying to say whites are cucks etc?!?! Black women worship white men unironically. If she gets out of her ghetto ALL WOMEN OF ALL RACES WANT A WHITE MAN. THE SAME WAY WE ALL WANT WHITE WOMEN EVEN MUH MULATTOS MUH BBC SLAYERS BRAG ABOUT FUCKING WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT WHITES ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE THEY TRY TO FLEX BECAUSE THEY ARE INSECURE ABOUT THEIR OWN INFERIORITY.

on the contrary white men don't flex fucking asian women or black women. Because it's literally so easy and they have nothing to be proud of.

I will save this forum from bluepilled cope and cringe "BBC". And reclaim white superiority as LAW

View attachment 1282276

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 12688
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, gymmaxedhorse, stevielake and 17 others
Very naive thinking that niggas can read more than 6 words
20210823 030420

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 22639 and 39 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17430 and 10 others
EVISCERATIONLOSSUS

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
56A88A3B B822 4EDB A52C 382AEDFD10B8

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and 36 others
Damn I forgot. Fuck I wrote that essay for nothing when I forgot blacks can't read. Suifuel.

Atleast everyone else will read it
Even caucasians like @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER not reading it am i right?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, delusionalretard and Deleted member 7112
lol bro if you turned white tomorrow you still wouldn't slay:smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 15099 and 14 others
if thats @moonblunt worst photo then that just proves hes good looking lol, nice one you balding little spaz, muh i wanked 30 times in one day, holy shit ur a no life trying to pick on teens jfl
OH MY GOD PICKING ON TEENS YOU'RE SUCH A BAD GUY :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: YOU EVIL MAN OHH MY GOD!! I DIDN'T REALIZE HE IS A TEEN IN MY BLIND ANGER I WAS TOO HARSH

@moonblunt I'm sorry I would like to apologise.

Conor mcgregor ufc

daily reminder that this "teen" is always flexing "being nt" "jb slays" "muh cucking whites" "muh I'm chad" when in reality they just use him for weed and other drugs. He is a narcissistic piece of shit that I would crubstomp in real life and drag him by his 🥦 head into the street for everyone to see.

Not to mention this lowlife NIGGER makes 3 threads on @Titbot and his dead mother to get reacts and laugh at his misery of losing a mother.

Such people aren't human and should be beaten to death and thrown in the trash after being pissed on by real men with honor.

Screenshot 20210820 181847

He didn't mean the apology. But realized he is less than a dog in the eyes of every normal human on the forum. 90% see him for what he truly is now. The retard exposed himself and thought he is funny. So this little nigger dog had to apologise and redeem his last shred of respect or else the entire forum was going to turn on him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 17311, justinzayn and 18 others
OH MY GOD PICKING ON TEENS YOU'RE SUCH A BAD GUY :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: YOU EVIL MAN OHH MY GOD!! I DIDN'T REALIZE HE IS A TEEN IN MY BLIND ANGER I WAS TOO HARSH

View attachment 1282332

daily reminder that this "teen" is always flexing "being nt" "jb slays" "muh cucking whites" "muh I'm chad" when in reality they just use him for weed and other drugs. He is a narcissistic piece of shit that I would crubstomp in real life and drag him by his 🥦 head into the street for everyone to see.

Not to mention this lowlife NIGGER makes 3 threads on @Titbot and his dead mother to get reacts and laugh at his misery of losing a mother.

Such people aren't human and should be beaten to death and thrown in the trash after being pissed on by real men with honor.

View attachment 1282339

He didn't mean the apology. But realized he is less than a dog in the eyes of every normal human on the forum. 90% see him for what he truly is now. The retard exposed himself and thought he is funny. So this little nigger dog had to apologise and redeem his last shred of respect or else the entire forum was going to turn on him.
Wtf was that bullshit at the end? Nigga acting like i was losing

I apologized cuz i work and don’t got time to beef and reply every minute anymore:forcedsmile:

lol bro if you turned white tomorrow you still wouldn't slay:smonk:
I would 100% since I already had sex as an Ethnic several times and even if I wouldn't that doesn't change the fact that white smv > all. You're either a shitskin or a self hating cuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
yeah bro you are right you look way more white than @Baldingman1998 when I see a somali I think they’re tanned europeans
4BC07051 6BC2 4397 9572 B0440F87E63F

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bobt, Deleted member 15338, lutte and 6 others

I'm mainly talking about

@moonblunt

View attachment 1282184

View attachment 1282304

First of all just because he is nt and weedmaxed high tier normie that doesn't prove shit. The real world is quite different than the experience of one guy. (His white looksmatch is higher psl and iq and has broader appeal. And would fuck more women + higher quality)

--------------

View attachment 1282235

View attachment 1282240

View attachment 1282267
View attachment 1282266
View attachment 1282263

View attachment 1282248

View attachment 1282251

----------

-------

View attachment 1282276

TLDR for all my niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, owlofathena, Warlow and 6 others

View attachment 1282332

View attachment 1282339

titbot let his family members die to pay for his canthoplasty, also dont try to take the moral highground saying moon shouldnt have commented on his mum even though you make pedophile jokes constantly like a fucking freak, i cant wait for u to rope fr, i know its soon, the norwood reaper has killed you socially, hopefully you can finish the job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Bro you are not white whites like @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER are not saying anything but you arebeing mad

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 7112
Bro you are not white whites like @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER are not saying anything but you arebeing mad
Now say it in english nigga
4BCB1E74 6A16 4673 B5F2 419CD453A247
8A08B418 9ACF 4B4E AF71 A8A67FC03F09

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 11610 and 5 others
titbot let his family members die to pay for his canthoplasty, also dont try to take the moral highground saying moon shouldnt have commented on his mum even though you make pedophile jokes constantly like a fucking freak, i cant wait for u to rope fr, i know its soon, the norwood reaper has killed you socially, hopefully you can finish the job
I will get ht and live life normally. You don't know anything about me irl. I 99% life mog you. You disgusting nigger dog. Don't cry muh moral high ground when you defend him because he is a "teen". That's not an excuse for what he said/did.

I'm attracted to girls 15-16+ if that makes me a pedophile then I'm a Proud pedophile.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 13332, 5'8manlet and 3 others

I'm mainly talking about

@moonblunt

View attachment 1282184

View attachment 1282304

--------------

View attachment 1282235

View attachment 1282240

View attachment 1282267
View attachment 1282266
View attachment 1282263

View attachment 1282248

View attachment 1282251

----------

-------

View attachment 1282276

Thanks man.

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Turkish man Uralidm Downloadfile 1 Images 7 vs nordic man(Somali man) Images 1

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TheEndHasNoEnd, n0rthface and 2 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
b02-png.1282263

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TheEndHasNoEnd, Slasher and 7 others
moonblunt is normal if i was a teen slaying i would be bragging about it too
his followers are spineless cucks. imagine being a khhv reacting to moonblunts brag post. i cant think of anything more cuck than that. shoutout to those currys who thinks they are part of the bbc before moonblunt started hard shitting on curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AlexBrown84, Pythagoras and 9 others
Damn bro you look nordic as fuck german or something?
Nah bro us somalis are just aryans fr fr fr
My african dark skinned whites where u at?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Haven