For all the sub-Chadlites out there: there's hope for you all.

For all sub-Chadlites; does this give you hope?

• Total voters
users here will call me a cuck but I can accept this trade.

its not like I dont have baggage. as a htn at best, a PnD'd MTB is fine as long as she doesnt whalemaxx
What's your own PSL rating?

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
the state of this forum dude, your basically saying
"if she isn't begging to breed like a slut, and is screaming every time u thrust your massive peen inside her, IT"S OVAR!!!!111!!!"
bro nah this forum spits facts high schools is over for me atm no point in trying for even a lay

You think a woman would still run like a puppy to those men who ghost/push her for sex even if he states he doesn't want anything serious?
Make a chadfish and see for yourself. I made one with a gymmaxxed tatted chadlite with the bio “if you’re attracted to red flags then I’m your guy” which is pretty much the opposite of LTR material and I got a lot of matches from HQNP girls who you would have thought were on the app to find an LTR

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
I’ve givin up for the next two years maybe there’s hope after that

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Nigga said lifefuel for sub Chadlites and then stated average women can get hook ups with chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Johnnybegood
Nigga said lifefuel for sub Chadlites and then stated average women can get hook ups with chads
You didn't understand the whole meaning of the post.
What I meant is that average women can soon become the property of sub Chadlites after she gets used and dumped by Chadlites and Chads.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and House Lannister
What I meant is that average women can soon become the property of sub Chadlites after she gets used and dumped by Chadlites and Chads.
Absolute state of western society. You know if a women even talked to a man in the past that wasn’t her husband she’d get stoned now it’s considered lifefuel u can LTR a girl after 6’6 brute chads have destroyed her insides and pair bonding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Lygodactylus
Make a chadfish and see for yourself. I made one with a gymmaxxed tatted chadlite with the bio “if you’re attracted to red flags then I’m your guy” which is pretty much the opposite of LTR material and I got a lot of matches from HQNP girls who you would have thought were on the app to find an LTR
This. The only thing that matters most is looks. And women want to be treated like shit, as much as they hide it

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Deleted member 14774
Brutal chadlite or get used up hoe

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lygodactylus
This does not give me hope at all :). I do not want to be the guy she settles for after she gets pumped on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Deleted member 18244
Just be a cuck like Xangsane's dad and marry a used up whore

Mirin theory @WannabeJock @Biggdink @WontStopNorwooding
I wonder how long his dad waited before mom let him hit
“Sorry honey I usually don’t do this” :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and gamma
This does not give me hope at all :). I do not want to be the guy she settles for after she gets pumped on dating apps.
I feel you it’s over for guys like me and you

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Sigmamale
Xangsanes me

You expect me to read all this without a pic?

Come on bro we need pictures of the people ur talking about

• +1
Yes exactly only thing to do is to cope with other stuff and LDAR
I’m LDAR in high school even if I ascend but in uni it’s game time and maybe I have a chance :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Thanks bro bow sub chadlites know that they can ltr a chadwidowed whore, and even a becky can easily have sex with chads(y)

• +1
Good experiment but…
but at least she'd be all yours when she's done "playing games"
That‘s not true, she‘ll always compare you to the chads that never wanted to commit to her, she‘ll desire them sexually, think about what she missed out on and if there was a chance to lock one of them down after all.

It‘s a losing game, you‘ll get a used up entitled whore, that doesn‘t appreciate you as you can‘t give her what she truly wanted.

• +1
Good experiment but…

That‘s not true, she‘ll always compare you to the chads that never wanted to commit to her, she‘ll desire them sexually, think about what she missed out on and if there was a chance to lock one of them down after all.

It‘s a losing game, you‘ll get a used up entitled whore, that doesn‘t appreciate you as you can‘t give her what she truly wanted.
Good point,

But I think all foids do that anyway. Even if she didn't get P&D'd she is still gonna keep testing you all your life. Chad might get a little bit less of that behavior but I don't think even he can escape it.

At some point you have to trade your cards and run with what you get.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7098
This aint it mate.
DEE2F4E6 0004 48DB 84D3 6D75ABEC73F8

blackpill is bs there were plenty of women who where willing to fuck my obese friend.
He had no good face but was a connectionmaxxed and confident guy.
He slept with htb all the time as sub 5.

• Woah
I mean there are many white HTBs with young, white oofy doofies in London @Chinacurry
This means these HTBs had nothing to offer than looks and sex, were tired of being "played games" by the men they wanted (pumped and dumped) and settled with these oofy doofies, still at a young age.
Honestly, it's over for you in 2022 if you weren't born with either chad phenotype or oofy doofy phenotype.

If you look too masculine to run oofy doofy or soyboy game, but not aesthetic enough to be considered a chad = over

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel