For all the sub-Chadlites out there: there's hope for you all.

For all sub-Chadlites; does this give you hope?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I am running a Beckyfish on Bumble (classic white 5/10, square-bodied foid with a passive-aggressive bio asking for an LTR and "no hookups", picture courtesy of @FrameMogger) and have been running her for the last couple of days. Compared to my Jimenafish (educationmaxxed HTB-Stacylite), she is getting a lot of messages from very good-looking men asking for hookups and nothing more. Becky gets either gets pushed for sex or ghosted by these men after she tells these men she wants a serious relationship, or isn't open to FwBs/hooking up. Meanwhile, those exact same same very good-looking men (white Chadlites and Chads with toned bodies) are sending long essays, asking for dates after lengthy conversations to her and weren't very sexual towards her at all.

This means that average-looking women will be pumped and dumped by Chadlites and Chads anyway (and even tall, fit HTNs); these are the men that women want the most, but not all women will get into an LTR with them anyway, and as a result they'll be yours to keep once she gets to you and gets fed up of the "games they're playing" because these men don't want a relationship with the Beckies of this world. They want to LTR the Jimenas.

Normies, failed normies, autists and subhumans: there is hope for you out there to getting a girlfriend, FwB or a lay, whatever you're looking for. She may come with baggage but at least she'd be all yours when she's done "playing games" by chasing these Chadlites and Chads that clearly don't want anything to do with her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
@MoeZart @Chadeep @Lawton88 @Lygodactylus @MoeZart @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @FailedNormieManlet @188centimetres @PrinterAndFaxMachin @LMSMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, bogii and 9 others
I am running a Beckyfish on Bumble (classic white 5/10, square-bodied foid with a passive-aggressive bio asking for an LTR and "no hookups", picture courtesy of @FrameMogger) and have been running her for the last couple of days. Compared to my Jimenafish (educationmaxxed HTB-Stacylite), she is getting a lot of messages from very good-looking men asking for hookups and nothing more. Becky gets either gets pushed for sex or ghosted by these men after she tells these men she wants a serious relationship, or isn't open to FwBs/hooking up. Meanwhile, those exact same same very good-looking men (white Chadlites and Chads with toned bodies) are sending long essays, asking for dates after lengthy conversations to her and weren't very sexual towards her at all.

This means that average-looking women will be pumped and dumped by Chadlites and Chads anyway (and even tall, fit HTNs); these are the men that women want the most, but not all women will get into an LTR with them anyway, and as a result they'll be yours to keep once she gets to you and gets fed up of the "games they're playing" because these men don't want a relationship with the Beckies of this world. They want to LTR the Jimenas.

Normies, failed normies, autists and subhumans: there is hope for you out there to getting a girlfriend, FwB or a lay, whatever you're looking for. She may come with baggage but at least she'd be all yours when she's done "playing games" by chasing these Chadlites and Chads that clearly don't want anything to do with her.
Yay I can beta bux

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Richard_Hungwell, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
Yay I can beta bux
I mean there are many white HTBs with young, white oofy doofies in London @Chinacurry
This means these HTBs had nothing to offer than looks and sex, were tired of being "played games" by the men they wanted (pumped and dumped) and settled with these oofy doofies, still at a young age.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Richard_Hungwell, Chinacurry and 2 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Better to stay a virgin than LTR a girl with “baggage”. You won’t get her sweet submissive personality like chad got, you’ll get her cold, bored, unstable and unhappy side

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, FreakkForLife, p0lishsubhuman and 11 others
good thing that i don't have to deal with this bullshit :lul::lul::lul: who would want to be the last option anyway?? relationships only works when both are in love

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, aBetterMii and Xangsane
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Better to stay a virgin than LTR a girl with “baggage”. You won’t get her sweet submissive personality like chad got, you’ll get her cold, bored, unstable and unhappy side
Virgin or death
And virgin submissive stacylite or death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14774, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yes but as shown in the Bumble experiments, Chads actually don't want an average woman with nothing to offer. They either ghosted or pushed for sex/drinks (which will lead to sex anyway) when the "woman" stated she'd either take it slow/was looking for a relationship.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chadeep
good thing that i don't have to deal with this bullshit :lul::lul::lul: who would want to be the last option anyway?? relationships only works when both are in love
@Chinacurry says that how the girls were in love with the oofy doofies
the last thing that foid would want is to be labelled a slut leading to a breakup so she'd do anything to cling onto the oofy doofy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and the BULL
@Chinacurry says that how the girls were in love with the oofy doofies
the last thing that foid would want is to be labelled a slut leading to a breakup so she'd do anything to cling onto the oofy doofy
what age range are we talking about here?? 35-40??
"just wait till they're expired bro, your time will come. everyone goes at a different speed in life"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, rand anon, Deprived and 1 other person
what age range are we talking about here?? 35-40??
"just wait till they're expired bro, your time will come. everyone goes at a different speed in life"
No, as young as 22.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deprived and the BULL
you have such a way with words.
I never miss any of your college thesis threads

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
@Sigmamale @Britmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
@RabidRosaries you're not chadlite/chad wtf :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rand anon and Deprived

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ilovelamp08, Hueless and 1 other person
@Xangsane chad or death for me ima try to alien max my way into modelling then warm approach from there that’s the only way

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Brutal how am I the most stupid person on the forum :feelstastyman:
even more brutal considering you're nord. severly below average for your race

he prbably does it for ogre curve and cheekbones
they are not as important as ppl here think, they're also mainly the result of lighting

• Woah
even more brutal considering you're nord. severly below average for your race
Nah I’m a iq mogger you gotta remember 90% of my posts are shitposts on purpose

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon and the BULL
they are not as important as ppl here think, they're also mainly the result of lighting
For the most part even my fat ass has a full ogee curve in the morning no bloat with proper lighting

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Nah I’m a iq mogger you gotta remember 90% of my posts are shitposts on purpose
miring 16 yo dark triad mastermind playing with oldcels

She expects normie guy to take her on 200$ date after she rims Chad's asshole on the first date. Majority of men would gladly accept a Becky as partner but they are most promiscuous.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17525, rand anon and 1 other person
Just be a cuck like Xangsane's dad and marry a used up whore

Mirin theory @WannabeJock @Biggdink @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, n0rthface and 4 others
Just be a cuck like Xangsane's dad and marry a used up whore

Mirin theory @WannabeJock @Biggdink @WontStopNorwooding
Not a terrible idea for betas like your gay ass :feelswhat:

• JFL
Also you rarely see Chad Dating Stacy? Explain that?

• Woah
Also you rarely see Chad Dating Stacy? Explain that?
Sometimes the Stacy has undesirable soft traits that the Chad doesn't want (e.g. too many personality flaws, bad relationship with parents) so the Chad doesn't want the Stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Deleted member 18244
Yes but as shown in the Bumble experiments, Chads actually don't want an average woman with nothing to offer. They either ghosted or pushed for sex/drinks (which will lead to sex anyway) when the "woman" stated she'd either take it slow/was looking for a relationship.
Except most average women will still hook up with the chads every now and then, either just for fun or for the hope that it will turn into a relationship, but even if it doesn’t turn into a relationship they’re okay with it. And then before you know it they will be used up and emotionally damaged, ready to settle down with a normie

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Johnnybegood and Xangsane
Except most average women will still hook up with the chads every now and then, either just for fun or for the hope that it will turn into a relationship, but even if it doesn’t turn into a relationship they’re okay with it. And then before you know it they will be used up and emotionally damaged, ready to settle down with a normie
You think a woman would still run like a puppy to those men who ghost/push her for sex even if he states he doesn't want anything serious?

• Hmm...

What I take from this is that stacys are the only ones worth LTRing. Under no circumstances should you LTR a slut( Becky in this case)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Xangsane
What I take from this is that stacys are the only ones worth LTRing. Under no circumstances should you LTR a slut( Becky in this case)
The woman I used for the Jimenafish experiment isn't a Stacy, but has lots of redeemable traits that make her worth LTRing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Lygodactylus
You think a woman would still run like a puppy to those men who ghost/push her for sex even if he states he doesn't want anything serious?
Unfortunately this is the reality of things, Becky's obviously prefer getting treated like shit by tall men then choosing a bf that's subchad and respects her. Where do you think the "nice guys finish last" stereotype came from

• +1
The woman I used for the Jimenafish experiment isn't a Stacy, but has lots of redeemable traits that make her worth LTRing.
She's HTB imo, so still good looking meaning she's high value. Womans personality are often but not always her looks

• Hmm...
Look at what they do not what they Say. Chad carousel till ovaries don't expire

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lygodactylus
the state of this forum dude, your basically saying
"if she isn't begging to breed like a slut, and is screaming every time u thrust your massive peen inside her, IT"S OVAR!!!!111!!!"

users here will call me a cuck but I can accept this trade.

its not like I dont have baggage. as a htn at best, a PnD'd MTB is fine as long as she doesnt whalemaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lygodactylus