For all you skincare masters, after doing cleansing in the morning and then applying vit c and hydro acid, do you wash the vit c and acid off?

Deleted member 11548

Deleted member 11548

Bronze
^ or do you wait and let it sit for a little before going on to apply lotion?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2205 and Rift
answer niggas

I dont wash it off and apply my moisturizer

Acid will fuck up your skin if done not properly, follow proper instructions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
"skincare masters" are just asian people an other ppl with good skin genetics

Acid will fuck up your skin if done not properly, follow proper instructions.

Elab pls, also u talking about when not applying Vit C properly?

Elab pls, also u talking about when not applying Vit C properly?
elaborate
Idc much about skincare, but I read a bunch of guides. I am pretty sure there are some important steps you must do after you use acid on face to avoid fucking up your skin. Search up some subreddit which focuses on skincare, I don't remember how it's called, they have a whole routine there.

Idc much about skincare, but I read a bunch of guides. I am pretty sure there are some important steps you must do after you use acid on face to avoid fucking up your skin. Search up some subreddit which focuses on skincare, I don't remember how it's called, they have a whole routine there.
like maybe moisturize properly?

You fell for the skincare meme. Imagine doing all of this like an autist thinking it will make a meaningful difference for your attractiveness, looksmaxing is such a meme.

Yeah something like that i don't really remember.
you must have a wet face before applying it and also moisturize afterwards afaik

You fell for the skincare meme. Imagine doing all of this like an autist thinking it will make a meaningful difference for your attractiveness, looksmaxing is such a meme.
I only read the text and knew who this is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
why would u wash vitamin c serum off, p sure it’s supposed to absorb into ur skin

I dont know anything about skincare but I do know the scientific literature doesnt say anything bad about vitamin c topically applied, and usually because vitamin c shit that you apply topically is in a cream or lotion, it needs a long time to be fully absorbed, usually I know the body can metabolize chemicals soaked in to the skin within an hour. The same would be true for the hydro acid which I assume is hyaluronic acid. The scientific literature only seems to have lots of info about injected hyaluronic acid and not much about topical serums but assuming it acts like the hyaluronic acid naturally in your skin, you would also need to let it soak in and not wash it off because even the HA deep in your skin is broken down in like a day from when its produced, and then replaced, so HA applied topically might not make it into the skin enough to have an effect before its broken down unless you really let it soak in. But you should just read the scientific literature, all the answers are in there, skin care products are 99% bullshit but some do really work