For anyone considering modeling

Cigarette

Cigarette

👽
This is what I gathered before I stepped away from the industry

Ideal heights:
5’10-6’3
Shorter or taller guys that are not in the ideal chart make up for it with some sort of distinguished facial feature. It can be your eye area, coloring or anything. It’s gotta be unique.

Exceptions:
- Tattoos up to a certain point (they’ll be covered up with makeup 80% of the time).
- I’ve seen people who are 5’9 and 6’6 getting in but it’s rare.

What scouts/agencies look for:
- Unique features (important if you don’t meet basic reqs)
- Mostly whites, latinos, blacks
- Being professional and on time (you are replaceable)

Extras:
- You don’t need a portfolio unless you’re switching from a low-end agency to a high end one
- Most people (men) are around 182-185cm
- I have tattoos and they didn’t care. I was told not to touch my face
- I lived in an apartment with 4 other guys and shit is not sweet. You will most likely be living with other guys as well in the first 2 years. If you can your own place I’d recommend it.
- They are aware of this forum and have been since 2019. Some agents are actively scouting this shit.
- The amount of money doesn’t make up for the abuse lol

@Xangsane @tyronelite thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane, maxxmclooks and 10 others
Extras:
- You don’t need a portfolio unless you’re switching from a low-end agency to a high end one
any ideas for this? what should a portfolio have?

Previous work on your agency and any freelance work you’ve done. If you’re switching I’d recommend work with your agency and if you are getting started submit freelance work

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Previous work on your agency and any freelance work you’ve done. If you’re switching I’d recommend work with your agency and if you are getting started submit freelance work
so just some pictures of me? (planning to do it after my genio in 1 year)

so just some pictures of me? (planning to do it after my genio in 1 year)
Yea just pictures of you. Most agencies take anything nowadays so you can just take pictures in your room and send them over for review but they ask for face to torso. You can also try to build a portfolio on a burner insta account if it’s only for the agency to view

• +1
Yea just pictures of you. Most agencies take anything nowadays so you can just take pictures in your room and send them over for review but they ask for face to torso. You can also try to build a portfolio on a burner insta account if it’s only for the agency to view
is a good body a booster? im 178cm btw

is a good body a booster? im 178cm btw
If you are asking if you have to be “gymmaxxed” no. You do have to be lean. Under 15% bf if possible. How old are you?

• +1
If you are asking if you have to be “gymmaxxed” no. You do have to be lean. Under 15% bf if possible. How old are you?
17 good jaw, good eyes, need rhino thats all

• JFL
did ur autist asked them if they knew abt this incel forum jfl

tell ur experiences and in general
I asked my agent if he was aware of forums like this one and he specifically mentioned .org lol

Overall it’s just shit. The environment is shit you’re surrounded by drug addicts 24/7 and agents abuse their models by underpaying them for no reason, sexual abuse is there most of the times too. They can cancel your contract and not tell you shit. You have no time for self care or to enjoy life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Hero of the Imperium, FrenchChad and 3 others
I asked my agent if he was aware of forums like this one and he specifically mentioned .org lol
lmao
Overall it’s just shit. The environment is shit you’re surrounded by drug addicts 24/7 and agents abuse their models by underpaying them for no reason, sexual abuse is there most of the times too. They can cancel your contract and not tell you shit. You have no time for self care or to enjoy life
what country are you in?? or just in general?

hmm pretty sure this is just entry level abuse does this change when you ascend in your modelling career or am i wrong

• +1
They’re really scouting here 😹 ?

• JFL
hmm pretty sure this is just entry level abuse does this change when you ascend in your modelling career or am i wrong
Doesn’t change unless you are recognized by the world

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and irkedphaggot
Show ur face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, irkedphaggot and RaidenJTR
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and RaidenJTR
so being a model is over hyped with a shit professional life
Yea pretty much. You won’t make it far unless you have the contacts

• +1
Yea pretty much. You won’t make it far unless you have the contacts
having connections help a lot tbh
barely impossible if you're starting from the scratch or ur 6psl+

• +1
having connections help a lot tbh
barely impossible if you're starting from the scratch or ur 6psl+
Pretty much lol I got in because my aunt knew someone doing castings for some shit and then they knew other people

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: irkedphaggot and RaidenJTR
This is what I gathered before I stepped away from the industry

Ideal heights:
5’10-6’3
Shorter or taller guys that are not in the ideal chart make up for it with some sort of distinguished facial feature. It can be your eye area, coloring or anything. It’s gotta be unique.

Exceptions:
- Tattoos up to a certain point (they’ll be covered up with makeup 80% of the time).
- I’ve seen people who are 5’9 and 6’6 getting in but it’s rare.

What scouts/agencies look for:
- Unique features (important if you don’t meet basic reqs)
- Mostly whites, latinos, blacks
- Being professional and on time (you are replaceable)

Extras:
- Most people (men) are around 182-185cm
- I have tattoos and they didn’t care. I was told not to touch my face
- I lived in an apartment with 4 other guys and shit is not sweet. You will most likely be living with other guys as well in the first 2 years. If you can your own place I’d recommend it.
- They are aware of this forum and have been since 2019. Some agents are actively scouting this shit.
- The amount of money doesn’t make up for the abuse lol

@Xangsane @tyronelite thoughts?
From what @maxxmclooks has told me about the modelling agency he is in, you can get in by just paying atleast 500€

Being a model doesnt mean shit nowadays

Giga over:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and irkedphaggot
From what @maxxmclooks has told me about the modelling agency he is in, you can get in by just paying atleast 500€

Being a model doesnt mean shit nowadays

Giga over:feelsrope:
Low tier agency looking to nuke their “model” numbers. Reputable agencies or agents have requirements

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and Lokki
if i wasnt balding i wouldve try

Low tier agency looking to nuke their “model” numbers. Reputable agencies or agents have requirements
If i have understood correctly he got in by getting in a modelling competetition and if he wins it he goes to paris for some modelling stuff

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
If i have understood correctly he got in by getting in a modelling competetition and if he wins it he goes to paris for some modelling stuff
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
any male considering full time modeling in 2024 is an idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and Lokki
Thx bro I will keep that in mind (I’m a 33yo khhv Indian)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, RichardSpencel and Eren
you forgot to mention that you need to be auscwhitz tier skinny

just shoot meth
modeling is a joke lol . Most models nowadays arent that great looking and appealing . They will just hire everyone who looks malnourished 8% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
modeling is a joke lol . Most models nowadays arent that great looking and appealing . They will just hire everyone who looks malnourished 8% bodyfat
go apply and make easy money then!

dont become a model they will sexually harrass you and for you to get up to a certain modelling point you need to have gay sex (im srs) and if you deny the offer (which is what a straight male would do) you are fully blacklisted from every other agency in the world and dont have a second chance. this is just the sad truth. barrett chico o'pry etc all had gay shit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and RaidenJTR
dont become a model they will sexually harrass you and for you to get up to a certain modelling point you need to have gay sex (im srs) and if you deny the offer (which is what a straight male would do) you are fully blacklisted from every other agency in the world and dont have a second chance. this is just the sad truth. barrett chico o'pry etc all had gay shit.
just no homo it

• +1
gonna try it when i ascend more, worth a shot maybe

It starts off with small shit like making u wear crop tops

It starts off with small shit like making u wear crop tops
ok but u dont get a good contract for just wearing that, for big contract u need to do worse shit

gay sex?? lmfao what if i sue them with evidence what they gon do when i have audio of the guy asking me for gay sex ill beat that fucker and take his money

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
gay sex?? lmfao what if i sue them with evidence what they gon do when i have audio of the guy asking me for gay sex ill beat that fucker and take his money
they would shoot you right in that place

• +1
its not but since u have the appeal u might as well give it a shot
i might when i finish reaching 10% bf . no modeling for my 5"9 height tho

• +1