For anyone considering modeling

Casting nigga dmed me too but I quickly said no, I dont wanna be ass raped just to walk on a runway or some shit :feelsgiga:. Freelance modelling seems cool tho, just do instagram ads for side money. If my Insta wasnt subhumanly barren I would do that

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RaidenJTR, barettrealrx and Xangsane
This is what I gathered before I stepped away from the industry

Ideal heights:
5’10-6’3
Shorter or taller guys that are not in the ideal chart make up for it with some sort of distinguished facial feature. It can be your eye area, coloring or anything. It’s gotta be unique.

Exceptions:
- Tattoos up to a certain point (they’ll be covered up with makeup 80% of the time).
- I’ve seen people who are 5’9 and 6’6 getting in but it’s rare.

What scouts/agencies look for:
- Unique features (important if you don’t meet basic reqs)
- Mostly whites, latinos, blacks
- Being professional and on time (you are replaceable)

Extras:
- You don’t need a portfolio unless you’re switching from a low-end agency to a high end one
- Most people (men) are around 182-185cm
- I have tattoos and they didn’t care. I was told not to touch my face
- I lived in an apartment with 4 other guys and shit is not sweet. You will most likely be living with other guys as well in the first 2 years. If you can your own place I’d recommend it.
- They are aware of this forum and have been since 2019. Some agents are actively scouting this shit.
- The amount of money doesn’t make up for the abuse lol

@Xangsane @tyronelite thoughts?
Model agents scout here?
Also what psl do you have to be?

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
I asked my agent if he was aware of forums like this one and he specifically mentioned .org lol

Overall it’s just shit. The environment is shit you’re surrounded by drug addicts 24/7 and agents abuse their models by underpaying them for no reason, sexual abuse is there most of the times too. They can cancel your contract and not tell you shit. You have no time for self care or to enjoy life
They abuse everyone by having sex with the models and most are druggies?

• +1

Ideal heights:
5’10-6’3
Shorter or taller guys that are not in the ideal chart make up for it with some sort of distinguished facial feature. It can be your eye area, coloring or anything. It’s gotta be unique.

Exceptions:
- Tattoos up to a certain point (they’ll be covered up with makeup 80% of the time).

Extras:
- You don’t need a portfolio unless you’re switching from a low-end agency to a high end one
- I lived in an apartment with 4 other guys and shit is not sweet. You will most likely be living with other guys as well in the first 2 years. If you can your own place I’d recommend it.
- They are aware of this forum and have been since 2019. Some agents are actively scouting this shit.

And are there left chadlite and Chad there or is that era over

• +1
nice thread how you look like btw

• +1
From what @maxxmclooks has told me about the modelling agency he is in, you can get in by just paying atleast 500€

Being a model doesnt mean shit nowadays

Giga over:feelsrope:

if you have to pay your way into an agency its not an actual modelling agency its a side hustle / scam someone is running to get free 500$ from delusional ppl who think they can model

jfl for people that fall into that, a second of thinking would tell you its obviously not legitimate or a way to get work. Its a job ur supposed to get paid for it ur the product, why would you pay to be a product, makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and RaidenJTR
pm pics, been looking into getting into fitness modelling recently

• +1

Ideal heights:
5’10-6’3

Exceptions:

Extras:

Agencies im Sweden?

• +1