For asians, ethnics cucked by JBW

Ritzy2KReborn

Ritzy2KReborn

Unaware Currycel
Check out - http://www.asiancels.net/

Forums for Asians, ethnics, hapas or men of colors in general. JBW is legit buddy boyos

:feelswah::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and RichardSpencel
Asians cope so hard jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Alexanderr, kobecel and 1 other person
when will I get a whitecels.me to moderate

asians = the most populous countries on the planet

incelosphere belief = asian men are incels by default

Ive always wondered how retards imagine the first happens while believing the second to be true. Incel in amerikka maybe, but then so are lots of white kids, so, so much for JBW.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
asians = the most populous countries on the planet

incelosphere belief = asian men are incels by default

Ive always wondered how retards imagine the first happens while believing the second to be true. Incel in amerikka maybe, but then so are lots of white kids, so, so much for JBW.
just let the JBWer cope, they need it

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, kobecel and Cretinous
JBW and have a bigger dick than asians
why dont you mention the dick part? dicklet white men do not slay just because they are "white" they need to have the bigger than asian dick to back up their whiteness why do you cope so much?

STOP COPING
does the dickpill hurt at night?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1553 and ChoSeungHui

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
over for ultra dodgy connection cels

OP you are NEVER getting pussy if you act like a low t beta cuck. the reason you are incel is never because of race . looksmax hard, stop fucking thinking you are inferior and or your race is and only then you can fuck bitches

Of course.
Damn,really?I mean im still technically european,even If I don't really look like It.I've been told that I look more south american,since my skin colour is naturally darker.

Last edited:
  • Love it
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

• So Sad
JBW and have a bigger dick than asians
why dont you mention the dick part? dicklet white men do not slay just because they are "white" they need to have the bigger than asian dick to back up their whiteness why do you cope so much?

STOP COPING
does the dickpill hurt at night?

THIS.

JBW is USELESS if you have bad sexual dysmorphism. A boyish appearance and lack of strong male sexual characteristics is a huge part of the reason Asian men are often seen as less attractive, so if you are a framecel like me that has small hands and medicore sized (albeit, not tiny) penis, then you will be rejected for pretty much exactly the same reason as so many Asian men are. Being a white framecel is almost literally no different than being a ricecel, except you don't even benefit from the "Asians are smart" stereotype.

JBW DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE A LOW TEST FRAMECEL.

Over for Ricecels

Attachments

• D5X1taEX4AApbxy.jpeg
    D5X1taEX4AApbxy.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 8
Being ethnic in first world is a death sentence. Should go back to third world and money, visa mog

• +1
Being ethnic in first world is a death sentence. Should go back to third world and money, visa mog
Being ethnic is a death sentence everywhere because of hypergamy.

White skin will always be preferred over colored skin. This isn't a cope. White men in the first world countries only care about prime stacies then cry like a bitch when they only care about Chad.

White men in the first world countries only care about prime stacies then cry like a bitch when they only care about Chad.
> yall inkels only care about the hottest women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 1 other person
THIS.

JBW is USELESS if you have bad sexual dysmorphism. A boyish appearance and lack of strong male sexual characteristics is a huge part of the reason Asian men are often seen as less attractive, so if you are a framecel like me that has small hands and medicore sized (albeit, not tiny) penis, then you will be rejected for pretty much exactly the same reason as so many Asian men are. Being a white framecel is almost literally no different than being a ricecel, except you don't even benefit from the "Asians are smart" stereotype.

JBW DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE A LOW TEST FRAMECEL.
Asian men are at the bottom of the barrel, White men are far more likely to ascend with their fair skin. It's an undeniable fact that Asian women lust over white skin, and they will always have an edge over us. However, I'm not denying the existence of white Incels, blackpilled whitecels are most welcome on Asiancels, but the primary focus is around the issues suffered by rice, and men of color in general, because it's truly over for them if they're ugly or poor.

If I have to recall the rare JBW cases I've seen it was almost exclusively about fat balding sub4 white man with a yellow face ugly noodle foid, even if the white dude is normie I never saw him with an Asian Stacy. Not to mention that I rarely see such mixed couples nowadays (couples are rare to be witnessed in 2019 anyways).

If I have to recall the rare JBW cases I've seen it was almost exclusively about fat balding sub4 white man with a yellow face ugly noodle foid, even if the white dude is normie I never saw him with an Asian Stacy. Not to mention that I rarely see such mixed couples nowadays (couples are rare to be witnessed in 2019 anyways).
Now imagine a white girl with a fat balding sub4 rice or curry. Let alone that unlucky cunt not getting to date, that poor creature won't be even treated like a human.

Now imagine a white girl with a fat balding sub4 rice or curry. Let alone that unlucky cunt not getting to date, that poor creature won't be even treated like a human.

I know what you want to say now. Outliers, or money game. Then how do you know that the JBW cases are the norm? And that those white dudes aren't playing the greencard game? Just lol.

XD

• JFL
View attachment 67465
View attachment 67466

I know what you want to say now. Outliers, or money game. Then how do you know that the JBW cases are the norm? And that those white dudes aren't playing the greencard game? Just lol.
Those images literally mean nothing, it's just a god damn selfie, and the second one looks staged, like it's from an adv or something.

Now this? Look at this. This is what I'm talking about

Ricecels on suicide watch.

Those images literally mean nothing, it's just a god damn selfie, and the second one looks staged, like it's from an adv or something.

Now this? Look at this. This is what I'm talking about

Ricecels on suicide watch.

That dude doesn't even look incel. He looks like a 6/10 which is actually slightly above average. Just LOL at using him an example of JBW. This actually just proves the point that I have made over and over on this board that what people call jbw is actually just a sexual market value boost to normie level whites. That means that if you aren't a 6 or at the absolute very least a 5 then jbw will not get you ethnic women. Let alone hot women like the one in the video that guy posted.

That dude doesn't even look incel. He looks like a 6/10 which is actually slightly above average. Just LOL at using him an example of JBW. This actually just proves the point that I have made over and over on this board that what people call jbw is actually just a sexual market value boost to normie level whites. That means that if you aren't a 6 or at the absolute very least a 5 then jbw will not get you ethnic women. Let alone hot women like the one in the video that guy posted.
There's no way in hell that guy can slay 3 girls in a day in west. I know jbw is about the boost, that's what I said. It gives white men an edge over Asians and ethnics.

For the same facial features, height and build, white skin will be considered more attractive. That's what JBW is about.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
There's no way in hell that guy can slay 3 girls in a day in west. I know jbw is about the boost, that's what I said. It gives white men an edge over Asians and ethnics.

For the same facial features, height and build, white skin will be considered more attractive. That's what JBW is about.

COPE

JBW means "JUST be white". If it merely gives a boost to men that in the west would be considered normie rather than incel tier then jbw is wrong. It should be called WBT or "White boost theory". Because that is what it actually is. A boost for white normies.

JBW means "JUST be white". If it merely gives a boost to men that in the west would be considered normie rather than incel tier then jbw is wrong. It should be called WBT or "White boost theory". Because that is what it actually is. A boost for white normies.
Of course, the boost is given in non-white countries. Existence of ethnics and rice is the cause of JBW. What's the point of JBW in Jewnited states? Majority is white.