for foids anything over 4'8 is cope

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
no pedo, but she can in no way under an circumstances ever resemble a fully grown adult wymyn if true dimorphism is to take place during copulation. in a perfect world, the male should be at least three times her size.

XpeWRAx.png

ps this thread isn't about degeneracy, i am simply arguing about the aesthetic appeal of the female form and why anything over 4'8 is femlanket cope

fe71bddfec73de06c61d03e33426e5eb.jpg

this is the ideal female body:

tumblr_ptjecpY3G41vnrwyc_540.jpg

no pedo shit please. if you take a 4'8 little girl and put her next to this actress, you'll see there's no resemblance because the muscle tone, proportions, roundness and fulness of the hip and legs, the bone structure, etc are different.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
honeypots me

no pedo, but she can in no way under an circumstances ever resemble a fully grown adult wymyn if true dimorphism is to take place during copulation. in a perfect world, the male should be at least three times her size.

XpeWRAx.png

ps this thread isn't about degeneracy, i am simply arguing about the aesthetic appeal of the female form and why anything over 4'8 is femlanket cope

fe71bddfec73de06c61d03e33426e5eb.jpg

this is the ideal female body:

tumblr_ptjecpY3G41vnrwyc_540.jpg

no pedo shit please. if you take a 4'8 little girl and put her next to this actress, you'll see there's no resemblance because the muscle tone, proportions, roundness and fulness of the hip and legs, the bone structure, etc are different.
I'm not into midgets, lol.

which is sexier bottom or top? it's simply really. swallow the dimorphism pill

lola-fae.jpg

pic9.jpg

So your ideal foid is some stunted tramps and you want us to fuck them also?

Indeed my anime gf is 4"6

Tenor 5

what a stupid fucking thread, "muh men should be 3 times their partners height" "muh me like smol girls" "grug like tiny girl tiny girl better"

what happens when you breed with a fucking 4'8 girl? you make subhuman son's, and then what? they breed with even smaller girls and have even smaller kids.

don't breed with these genetic failures.

tall girls or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Blackout.xl
Breed with 4’8 girls and see what happens to your sons. they will be MANLETS.

Men should only be breeding with women 5’7 and above if they want to guarantee that their kids have decent height at minimum.