For guys who own a car

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
1. What car do you own
2. How much yearly / montly is it takes to own it
3. What budget range (maybe some specific recommendations of car) do you recommend for the first car

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, wsada and latincell95
I dont own a car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: opium mogger, nigkook and Roge
1. bugatti
2. 750,000
3. 5 million dollars

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, nigkook, xorslayer and 16 others
1. bmw 330e
2. around like 900-1k$ wit insurance
3. i bought mine a year ago for like 38800 but I paid 20k the rest my dad gave me also depends how much u make and how much money u currently have
you can buy a second hand toyota for cheap if you need it to get around but if you wanna show off you can buy a cheap BMW

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, nigkook, wsada and 2 others
1. bmw 330e
3. i bought mine a year ago for like 38800 but I paid 20k the rest my dad gave me also depends how much u make and how much money u currently have
you can buy a second hand toyota for cheap if you need it to get around but if you wanna show off you can buy a cheap BMW
Realistically I have some money from gambling (jfl), but with my ambitions for driving I dont believe the first car will live long so I'm willing to spend maybe like 5-7k. Overall I want to buy a car that I wont be stressed to damage and after using it for 1-2 years will gift to my brother

• +1
Reactions: nunotherone
1. What car do you own
privacy maxxing questions
3. What budget range (maybe some specific recommendations of car) do you recommend for the first car
I am myself, really binary about this matter.
1. Or I buy what is financially best choice (cheapest with good reliability), and don't care for status.
2. Or I buy what is statusmaxxing best choice (top status level car brands like Bentley or whatever, and knowing it makes financially no sense and is costly).

I think, going anywhere in between option 1 and 2, is cope.
The extra money it costs to get a BMW, isn't worth it to the limited added status compared to a basic Ford generic blabla. No woman is gonna chose the BMW guy over the Ford guy, for his car. When talking real top brands though, Like a Bentley, than it's different.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO, nigkook and Roge
Realistically I have some money from gambling (jfl), but with my ambitions for driving I dont believe the first car will live long so I'm willing to spend maybe like 5-7k. Overall I want to buy a car that I wont be stressed to damage and after using it for 1-2 years will gift to my brother
my brother did the same
he bought a 2015 BMW for like 10k I believe and used it for a year until he sold it and bought a tesla :lul:
with 5-7k i'd say go on facebook marketplace and find a used car with like 70-100m on it but make sure it actually works and you don't have to go get it fixed every 3 days and waste all your money

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Roge

1. Or I buy what is financially best choice (cheapest with good reliability), and don't care for status.
2. Or I buy what is statusmaxxing best choice (top status level car brands like Bentley or whatever, and knowing it makes financially no sense and is costly).

The extra money it costs to get a BMW, isn't worth it to the limited added status compared to a basic Ford generic blabla.
You can elab in dms if privacy. Overall I'm option 1:

The extra money it costs to get a BMW, isn't worth it to the limited added status compared to a basic Ford generic blabla.
i agree
buying cars for status is dumb but I really wanted a good car as a kid and had a budget of 20-25k at that time and luckily my papi also gave me an extra 15k so I can buy what I want
but if I went back I wouldn't buy the car I have now at all and instead used the extra money to get more but its wtv

• +1
Reactions: Roge
You can elab in dms if privacy.
no, not really. i already said all there is to say.
at the moment, I am in option 1.
I had been in te past, in the "in between" section. Like driving a decent level Mercedes. It made little difference, imo, compared to driving a generic Ford Fusion or whatevers. On those levels, it's all about your looks mostly. in my opinion
Overall I'm option 1:
in that case. I would chose what makes financially the best sense for you. And not think about, how your car will do any of the pulling for you. It will have to be something else, in which you stand out. Like your looks, body, etc...

i agree
buying cars for status is dumb but I really wanted a good car as a kid and had a budget of 20-25k at that time and luckily my papi also gave me an extra 15k so I can buy what I want
but if I went back I wouldn't buy the car I have now at all and instead used the extra money to get more but its wtv
Yeah, I get that.
I totally feel like giving a free pass, to dudes that chose a car due to it their hobby (or dream), aka yo car-guy whom can talk about the technic of a car 24/7. As hobbies are allowed to cost money.

I assumed that OP, asked the question based on it for dating women purposes. So I replied based on that assumption, and how I view it.

buying cars for status is dumb
maybe it makes sense. When it's lika a ferarri, or Bentley GT, etc.. I never tried that level, of car maxxing.
one can imo only though, spend plenty hundreds of thousands on a car, if one is multi-millionaire. otherwise i think the cost of it is to painfull financially

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Roge
no, not really. i already said all there is to say.
at the moment, I am in option 1.
I had been in te past, in the "in between" section. Like driving a decent level Mercedes. It made little difference, imo, compared to driving a generic Ford Fusion or whatevers. On those levels, it's all about your looks mostly. in my opinion

in that case. I would chose what makes financially the best sense for you. And not think about, how your car will do any of the pulling for you. It will have to be something else, in which you stand out. Like your looks, body, etc...

Yeah, I get that.
I totally feel like giving a free pass, to dudes that chose a car due to it their hobby (or dream), aka yo car-guy whom can talk about the technic of a car 24/7. As hobbies are allowed to cost money.

I assumed that OP, asked the question based on it for dating women purposes. So I replied based on that assumption, and how I view it.
Whats your specific recommendations for a 1 option car then? I completely dont care about dating and status of a car now

Whats your specific recommendations for a 1 option car then? I completely dont care about dating and status of a car now
depends on location.
japanese cars, are usually a safe bet.

• +1
1. bmw 330e
out of curioucity.
do you feel your BMW car, managed to you get more women? Compared to if you would had driven a 6000 usd worth Toyota Camry.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Roge
I assume Skoda gives most choice and good price in Czech, plus planty available cheap car parts for fixing if something breaks down. Since it da local car. If one only needs to do small travels, and so on. Than maybe that Skoda Mii is cheapest option.
Where do I look to get the best deal?
best usually through friends/family; or having someone close to you that is a car trader.

Last edited:
  • +1
for ur first car just buy a 5k used shitbox toyota or honda and learn how to fix shit urself

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, latincell95, eduardkoopman and 2 others
I assume Skoda gives most choice and good price in Czech, plus planty available cheap car parts for fixing if something breaks down. Since it da local car

best usually through friends/family; or having someone close to you that is a car trader.
Since im buying it used in theory brand location shouldn't matter. Also I dont have friends or family with cars here so I need to buy it from stranger. But in theory I can buy it anywhere in Europe if the deal is really good. Im interested, where do I find those good deals, on websites / fb marketplace etc?

1. mercedes gle 63 s amg 2024
2. my parents bought it in full ( im 16 ), but for most people 13k a month which is 12 months
3. nothing less then 34k i guess
Cool but I'm not privileged and need to earn money myself

If you don't have money rn, just get a reliable brand like Toyota, Honda, etc; whatever shit is cheap in your country.

Even if you plan to buy a car to statusmaxx, you gotta get the high end versions, which is much more expensive

To get the best of both worlds, get a cheap reliable good looking car(like the Skoda Superb for example)

• +1
If you don't have money rn, just get a reliable brand like Toyota, Honda, etc; whatever shit is cheap in your country.

Even if you plan to buy a car to statusmaxx, you gotta get the high end versions, which is much more expensive

To get the best of both worlds, get a cheap reliable good looking car(like the Skoda Superb for example)
Where do i find a good deal on it?

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Dark olive-green color Jeep Wrangler. Got a tool that connects it to my phone so I can play shit from my library. Very fun.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Roge
Dark olive-green color Jeep Wrangler. Got a tool that connects it to my phone so I can play shit from my library. Very fun.
Thats definitely not my type of car

Thats definitely not my type of car
Fair enough. Obviously not the type of shit you flex in the city but it's aight where I live.

Still gotta get my license, though, but my dad and I are super busy so I rarely have time to practice

• +1
Fair enough. Obviously not the type of shit you flex in the city but it's aight where I live.

Still gotta get my license, though, but my dad and I are super busy so I rarely have time to practice
I dont care about flex, just want decent everyday use sedan. I created thread to get more specific model / year / customs recommendations

Or at least to understand where I can find good deals

I dont care about flex, just want decent everyday use sedan. I created thread to get more specific model / year / customs recommendations

Oh sorry, I dnrd the thread lol

• +1
Since im buying it used in theory brand location shouldn't matter.
But in theory I can buy it anywhere in Europe if the deal is really good. Im interested, where do I find those good deals, on websites / fb marketplace etc?
Need to check it out though. So it would cost alot of travel expenses and time, to go check out cars everywhere in Europe. I would also recommend, if you got no knowledge/skill in technic. That you take the car to a small garage for the test drive, and have them quickly check it out. They can maybe say, it the car hasn't been in a car accident and if technically decent or shit.

I dunno what the local car-marketplace is there like, In Czech.
Usually popular local produced basic cars, like skoda, are cheapest options for both purchase and maintenance.
Where to find good deals? Usually buying from private people, is where outlier great deals MIGHT happen. Obviously car-traders companies, know the market and thus you don't get discount prices out of them.

• +1

Skoda citygo. Gotta be among the most proce efficient in your location.
They not sedan though, but a small economical maxxed tiny basic shit box.

• +1
Skoda citygo. Gotta be among the most proce efficient in your location.
They not sedan though, but a small economical maxxed tiny basic shit box.
Where do I find people who sell from hands to hands? I dont have such acquaintances. I browsed big websites (mobile.de or sauto.com for cz variant) and the prices there are crazy but its only dealerships

Last edited:
Where do i find a good deal on it?
I'm sure about your country tbh.
Ask your friends where they bought theirs, or just go the official site I guess?
If you're going used, facebook marketplace could work too

• +1
1. mercedes gle 63 s amg 2024
2. my parents bought it in full ( im 16 ), but for most people 13k a month which is 12 months
3. nothing less then 34k i guess
TrustFund teenager located!

I'm happy for you though also, makes life and the start easier. Only very small downside to it is though, is that you can never ever claim to be self-made in the financial (or socio-ecnomical) sense. No matter how successfull one getts.
It's always lol, when people from a privilidged background. Want to claim the "self-made" tittle also.

• +1
Ask your friends where they bought theirs, or just go the official site I guess?
I browsed fb marketplace and the people there are retarted. Half of the deal are priced at 1kc, 1000kc etc (cz currency). After you open it its like 3x of dealership price for 200.000km used car

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
For the great deals. one can't be looking at car-dealers/car-traders companies and places.

I had a few great deals. And they were through these ways:
* my first car ever I bought at an auction of repossesed cars due to people being in debts. big risk, since one can't test the car at all. I got lucky, and bought a decent technically good but somewhat beaten up looking Hyundai of like 10 years old for only 500 euro/usd.
* I also got a few good deals, from 2 car traders I know. So they ddn't fuck me over, and told me which were the the technically good ones they had on offer. So got at least good cars, the price was okay, but not bargain levels obviously as it is their work.
* I heared some people gottemn great deals, from buying from private people. Especially, when those people are in a hurry to sell, and you are easy going enough that they feel comfy giving a good deal also.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, latincell95, Infinite and 1 other person
For the great deals. one can't be looking at car-dealers/car-traders companies and places.

I had a few great deals. And they were through these ways:
* my first car ever I bought at an auction of repossesed cars due to people being in debts. big risk, since one can't test the car at all. I got lucky, and bought a decent technically good but somewhat beaten up looking Hyundai of like 10 years old for only 500 euro/usd.
* I also got a few good deals, from 2 car traders I know. So they ddn't fuck me over, and told me which were the the technically good ones they had on offer. So got at least good cars, the price was okay, but not bargain levels obviously as it is their work.
* I heared some people gottemn great deals, from buying from private people. Especially, when those people are in a hurry to sell, and you are easy going enough that they feel comfy giving a good deal also.
So to summarise i need to have social circle of people who knows cars. I'm fucked

people act like you can’t be successful if your not born rich.
true, some people act like that.
by the way, I wasn't one them. I recignise people from all backgrounds can become succesfull. I only mentioned, that the people coming from poor or average backgrounds, can claim the "title" self-made. That title can't be claimed by financially successfull people coming from a rich/privilidged background. That's all/it.
but honestly i couldn’t care less jfl i have money while they seethe “ muh you have rich parents “ “muh your parents are successful “
good, and as it should be.

• +1
Reactions: lighttriadmaxxed and Roge
So to summarise i need to have social circle of people who knows cars. I'm fucked
you can go to a local garage, and pay the mechanic to go look at the car you are test driving (if the car seller agrees you do that).
I did that, the 1 time I bought a car from somewhere (comapny) that I didn't know. And it was very helpfull. I paid the dude like 40 usd or whatever, and he spend 30 minutes checking the car out. He came back with an accurate as fuck list (in hindsight), of the technical issues/repairs that were needed now (and probably upcomming soon). I recall he mentioned the wheel bearing was broken and fixing it was like 500 usd. And he told me there wa upcomming soon the chainbelt change, which costs like 600 usd orso. And he could see for the rest, it was a good car. So it made it easy for me, comming back, to negotiate the car sale, and what I had to set aside for maintenance/repairs.

• +1
out of curioucity.
do you feel your BMW car, managed to you get more women? Compared to if you would had driven a 6000 usd worth Toyota Camry.
not generally, the women i met in the past year were more of the pretty girl kind rather than the bad bitch that wants money and a muscular boyfriend
I wouldn't say it helped me THAT much, but it made a very small difference

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
1. What car do you own
1) I own 2 cars

2) Jeep Wrangler, 1200/month.

3) Get you a nice Corolla/Camry, 2nd hand if you’re starting out.

• +1
@nunotherone @eduardkoopman @User28823 @latincell95
Guys can I pm you with some links on interesting deals for you to comment / critique?

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
1) I own 2 cars

2) Jeep Wrangler, 1200/month.

3) Get you a nice Corolla/Camry, 2nd hand if you’re starting out.
1200 per month is brutal for me now. I need to eat too

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
not generally, the women i met in the past year were more of the pretty girl kind rather than the bad bitch that wants money and a muscular boyfriend
I wouldn't say it helped me THAT much, but it made a very small difference
cool. good to know.

than people can know, if they find it worth it, to spend lets say and extra 25K for a small difference in that

• +1
Reactions: Roge and nunotherone
depends on the girl tho
i could own a Ferrari but be financially unstable and no girl will be with me
there's also lots of women in this world that only care about money too and wouldn't date you unless you have a 100k+ car and take her to dubai for her birthday
luckily my gf is not like that and sometimes wont accept expensive gifts from me unless I beg her
you just have to find the right one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman, latincell95 and Roge
cool. good to know.

than people can know, if they find it worth it, to spend lets say and extra 25K for a small difference in that
mb the previous post was a reply to this

• +1
1. bmw 330e
I dont get buying cars, theyll almost immidietaly drop off in price atleast 5,000 or more

• Hmm...
depends on the girl tho
i could own a Ferrari but be financially unstable and no girl will be with me
there's also lots of women in this world that only care about money too and wouldn't date you unless you have a 100k+ car and take her to dubai for her birthday
luckily my gf is not like that and sometimes wont accept expensive gifts from me unless I beg her
you just have to find the right one
yeah. depends on,
if a dude wants to betabuxx or not, if he okay with the play for pay deal.
or if a dude wants a woman that is with him, because she finds him hot/attractive, or likes him, or whatever else

• +1
alot of people NEED them. to travel to places they need to visit daily. etc...

true.
Im getting car myself, just saying, consumers are being screwed

• +1
Buy a 95-2005 year of any major japanese car (Toyota/Honda preferably), stick under 150k miles and pay less than 3-4k

I have a 99 accord, pay 50$ for insurance, 150$ for gas a month (i drive alot), no repairs other than some tools and battery

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, thereallegend, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Buy a 95-2005 year of any major japanese car (Toyota/Honda preferably), stick under 150k miles and pay less than 3-4k

I have a 99 accord, pay 50$ for insurance, 150$ for gas a month (i drive alot), no repairs other than some tools and battery
Do you live in us?

Im getting car myself, just saying, consumers are being screwed
truth, kinda.
one can go for most cheap options though, overall. if one putts in the effort, to calculate what is the cheapest way.