For guys who own a car

20230906 122724
this, a Peugeot 508 2017, I'm trynna get rid of it atm cuz I want a mustang or something sexy and American. I'm not answering the other questions. I got no time for this shit

• +1
Reactions: Roge
I found a regular Charger on the side of the road and stole it.

• JFL
Buy a 95-2005 year of any major japanese car (Toyota/Honda preferably), stick under 150k miles and pay less than 3-4k

I have a 99 accord, pay 50$ for insurance, 150$ for gas a month (i drive alot), no repairs other than some tools and battery
when did you buy buying a car in this market is brutal asf used pieces of garbage going for 5k lol never began

• +1
I had a car, but smashed it. It's been ogre since den.

• +1
when did you buy buying a car in this market is brutal asf used pieces of garbage going for 5k lol never began
2022 which was when it was at its worst I think, I got a good deal though. It’s a good time to start buying now since tax return spending has stopped

• +1
@nunotherone @eduardkoopman @User28823 @latincell95
Guys can I pm you with some links on interesting deals for you to comment / critique?
Yes

• +1
I got a Toyota 86 and paying 250$ each month for insurance.

• +1
I have a Honda Accord and I pay like 1417 usd yearly for it

• +1
1. bmw 330e
2. around like 900-1k$ wit insurance
3. i bought mine a year ago for like 38800 but I paid 20k the rest my dad gave me also depends how much u make and how much money u currently have
you can buy a second hand toyota for cheap if you need it to get around but if you wanna show off you can buy a cheap BMW
JFL normies are so dumb splurged $20k on a base model bmw when you're a broke wagie JFL

• +1
i agree
buying cars for status is dumb but I really wanted a good car as a kid and had a budget of 20-25k at that time and luckily my papi also gave me an extra 15k so I can buy what I want
but if I went back I wouldn't buy the car I have now at all and instead used the extra money to get more but its wtv
How tf did you get 20k tho

• +1
i have a crackhead tier car for real lol, i even have black body bags inside cause my window is broken and i cover the window with a fresh new bag everyday.

gotta save for bimax

• JFL
civic, 2k, buy the cheapest car you can and sell it for like the same price in 5 years after getting surgeries

• +1