For highschool students, don't ever do retarded homework

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Idk how it works in other countries, but if your grades aren't gonna get you into college or some shit, don't do retarded homework.
If you actually want to learn something, don't ever do shit like writing an essay, group presentation, memorizing and reading multiple times.
"oh but muhhh teachers are professionals!!! they know!!" Your teacher is a retard just like any "professional" in your school, they just follow whatever they were told in college and don't ever keep up with new research.
The only thing that really works is ANSWERING QUESTIONS. Oh you made a 10 thousand words essay? Congratulations retard, in the meantime you could've answered 300 questions and actually learned something.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Arkantos, Deleted member 6723 and 8 others
jfl at learning something
Longhair + Airpod during exam mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol, RoundHouse, seimakkak and 14 others
Reading more than 1 time is useless , best studymaxx tip is repeating over and over again or if it s math do many exercises .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Arkantos and Deleted member 5912
I always search for old exams from the prof and do those

Worst tip ever, that's just pretending to learn. Exercises or death
Cope , tip doesnt come from me but from a harvard graduate and studies , you can check for yourself in best of best section , repeating is the best thing you can do for memorizing long term period, jfl at you highschooler

Most funny shit is that you don't actually learn anything usefull in school or university. They always me you are just 'learning HOW to learn'' and the degree you get is merely a proof that you are 'capable and disciplined' and just the entree ticket to learning anything real.

Same shit with corona. My university basically became a 2500 dollar/year netflix subscription to shitty online classes. In the end you are just paying for a government certified degree, not for the actualy shit you are 'learning'.

Important thing to realize.

Also creativity and speed is key in the job market. While in the educational system it is memorization and punctuality.

Its utter shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Cope , tip doesnt come from me but from a harvard graduate and studies , you can check for yourself in best of best section , repeating is the best thing you can do for memorizing long term period, jfl at you highschooler
"Muuh best of the best section" You're retarded, students who were given quizzes right after lecture had the best performance hands down.
Repeated Testing Produces Superior Transfer of Learning Relative to Repeated Studying

ANOTHER STUDY:
906 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Most funny shit is that you don't actually learn anything usefull in school or university. They always me you are just 'learning HOW to learn'' and the degree you get is merely a proof that you are 'capable and disciplined' and just the entree ticket to learning anything real.

Same shit with corona. My university basically became a 2500 dollar/year netflix subscription to shitty online classes. In the end you are just paying for a government certified degree, not for the actualy shit you are 'learning'.

Important thing to realize.

Also creativity and speed is key in the job market. While in the educational system it is memorization and punctuality.

Its utter shit tbh.
I have to agree tbh 90% of shit you learn in school you either forget or it's useless

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos