For how long should I go on HGH?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Idk about hgh but my peptide stack is sermorelin 200mcg x 3 per day, 100mcg tesamorelin 3x per day, and mk677 25mgs nightly. As well as aromasin 6.25 mgs EOD.

5 on 2 off for the peptides

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and mvp2v1
Idk about hgh but my peptide stack is sermorelin 200mcg x 3 per day, 100mcg tesamorelin 3x per day, and mk677 25mgs nightly. As well as aromasin 6.25 mgs EOD.

5 on 2 off for the peptides
how much does that cost you /month ? And how does your stack compare to straight HGH injections? BTW thats 6 injections/day isnt that horribly anoying?

Last edited:
how much does that cost you /month ? And how does your stack compare to straight HGH injections? BTW thats 6 injections/day isnt that horribly anoying?
i havent got the tesa yet gotta pick it up from my friends house but you can combine them in the same vial and its still 6 per day, and i got some 31 guage 5/16th needles and they go in clean and easy, not too bad at all. i dont mind it. and whether or not it compares to hgh im not sure yet, i will confirm with blood tests soon. my igf-1 pre stack was 444 and from the hgh data ive seen if i get to around 1100ng/dl then its around 2-3ius worth.

and its around 80 per month

Last edited:
i havent got the tesa yet gotta pick it up from my friends house but you can combine them in the same vial and its still 6 per day, and i got some 31 guage 5/16th needles and they go in clean and easy, not too bad at all. i dont mind it. and whether or not it compares to hgh im not sure yet, i will confirm with blood tests soon. my igf-1 pre stack was 444 and from the hgh data ive seen if i get to around 1100ng/dl then its around 2-3ius worth.

and its around 80 per month
Does taking HGH direct (rather than MK677 which makes your body produce more GH) prevent natural growth spurts? This is what I read online.

Does taking HGH direct (rather than MK677 which makes your body produce more GH) prevent natural growth spurts? This is what I read online.
Eh it doesn't matter too much tbh, hgh just is known to have more side effects, specifically lethargy. It's a bit better for your pituitary health to use peptides like this but overall I think the fear mongering over not having natural release is over-exaggerated. I've seen no actual problems come from it but it is probably better for you long term to use a stack like mine.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and SubhumanCurrycel
knock yo cap off in the words of bobby shmurda