Over For Maher

P

Pakicel

Zephir
In my experience too and im probably more aspie than you and asked more than 1000 girls in my life, i knew/liked/into me or whatever, like decently close to know they will be as honest as subjectivity permits.
And its also what i find the most pleasing to look at. I call it robust prettyboy. Have pretty soft features and robust bone structure.
Wtf. Where do you find these 1000s of women willing to discuss looks so candidly. The ones I talked to call truecels attractive.

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer - Moneymaking & Success Mod
In my experience too and im probably more aspie than you and asked more than 1000 girls in my life, i knew/liked/into me or whatever, like decently close to know they will be as honest as subjectivity permits.
And its also what i find the most pleasing to look at. I call it robust prettyboy. Have pretty soft features and robust bone structure.
Mirin the low inhib to ask that many, and I've asked a lot as my friendgroup mostly consisted of girl especially the last two years when all I had around me was my ex's girl friends, so I feel like I had my fair share of guy talk with them. I must agree robust prettyboy is the way to go especially in this time and age

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
But so far it is the best method we have. As heterosexual men, we simply can not reliably determine whether one dude has more appeal than another.

To really settle this shit, we are gonna need have some kind of advanced AI that can pick up on some kind of 'x' factor that we tend to miss and account for all of our individual biases.

Like if you take @Niko69 for example. He is generally gonna be biased towards prettyboys of his pheno because he is one. While you may rate some masc looking ethnic higher because you are an kurdish bone mogger.
niggas gonna invent AIs to get laid

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

D

Deleted member 18840

Banned
Wtf. Where do you find these 1000s of women willing to discuss looks so candidly. The ones I talked to call truecels attractive.
Vacation does the best, when you have lot of free time, you hang out with girls, who if they like your looks and that you are chill to hang with, will present you to others girls and so on, its just a time consuming thing but funny because i do as such due to having ocd i think

P

Pakicel

Zephir
Honestly might as well unironically do it. I gotta compete somehow if I want it to be successful 🤙🙊
I would not faceapp yourself based on what aspies say here. It could be that some morph that might give you better eye area/bones makes you more attractive to PSL autists while normies might think you look weird and caricaturized.

P

Pakicel

Zephir
Vacation does the best, when you have lot of free time, you hang out with girls, who if they like your looks and that you are chill to hang with, will present you to others girls and so on, its just a time consuming thing but funny because i do as such due to having ocd i think
Oh. Yeah. I would have to find women to hang out with lol. Forget about it.

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

I would not faceapp yourself based on what aspies say here. It could be that some morph that might give you better eye area/bones makes you more attractive to PSL autists while normies might think you look weird and caricaturized.
I'm not planning on editing my photos but use BB cream to make my skin look perfect on photos

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Oh ok. But what is wrong with your unfrauded face?

You will just BDDmax yourself.
It's just stuff like irritated areas on my face sometimes like redness around nose, lighten up my under eye area duo to lack of sleep and so forth and hopefully everything will be well once I get my bf% down.

D

Deleted member 18840

Banned
Oh ok. But what is wrong with your unfrauded face?

You will just BDDmax yourself.
Its ok and fine to use subtle make up. At this point everyone with decent looks does. In my case its useless i would instead benefit more from shadow / angularity makeup types

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Its ok and fine to use subtle make up. At this point everyone with decent looks does. In my case its useless i would instead benefit more from shadow / angularity makeup types
I just don't know if I would look like myself if I used anything else than BB cream or stuff like that

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
Sorry brother, this ain’t it.

You would look like the guy in the middle next to him. And in a real life situation that rends you invisible

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
I said the same thing. He is overrated because he has eye color + height. Take that away and he'd still be attractive but not some gigachad. He reminds me of those GI Joe toys and has a similar pheno/facial structure to John Cena.

Max Frauder

Max Frauder

If it's over, it's over.
idk man subjectively i think he is the second best looking man of all time, with first place being taken by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
View attachment 1849902 View attachment 1849908 View attachment 1849911
He looks insane imo. Best looking guy of all time in terms of irl appeal. Best balance of SMV, PSL and IRL i have ever seen. I only saw him for the first time in a thread yesterday and i was instantly smitten. Genuinly turned me gay. Mogs drago, gandy, maher, hexum etc all of them imo. Manages to make his super ethnic nose look great.
Wonky face fail.

Users who are viewing this thread