For Maher

In my experience too and im probably more aspie than you and asked more than 1000 girls in my life, i knew/liked/into me or whatever, like decently close to know they will be as honest as subjectivity permits.
And its also what i find the most pleasing to look at. I call it robust prettyboy. Have pretty soft features and robust bone structure.
Wtf. Where do you find these 1000s of women willing to discuss looks so candidly. The ones I talked to call truecels attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
In my experience too and im probably more aspie than you and asked more than 1000 girls in my life, i knew/liked/into me or whatever, like decently close to know they will be as honest as subjectivity permits.
And its also what i find the most pleasing to look at. I call it robust prettyboy. Have pretty soft features and robust bone structure.
Mirin the low inhib to ask that many, and I've asked a lot as my friendgroup mostly consisted of girl especially the last two years when all I had around me was my ex's girl friends, so I feel like I had my fair share of guy talk with them. I must agree robust prettyboy is the way to go especially in this time and age

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
But so far it is the best method we have. As heterosexual men, we simply can not reliably determine whether one dude has more appeal than another.

To really settle this shit, we are gonna need have some kind of advanced AI that can pick up on some kind of 'x' factor that we tend to miss and account for all of our individual biases.

Like if you take @Niko69 for example. He is generally gonna be biased towards prettyboys of his pheno because he is one. While you may rate some masc looking ethnic higher because you are an kurdish bone mogger.
niggas gonna invent AIs to get laid

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, The_God, vaninskybird and 3 others
Wtf. Where do you find these 1000s of women willing to discuss looks so candidly. The ones I talked to call truecels attractive.
Vacation does the best, when you have lot of free time, you hang out with girls, who if they like your looks and that you are chill to hang with, will present you to others girls and so on, its just a time consuming thing but funny because i do as such due to having ocd i think

Honestly might as well unironically do it. I gotta compete somehow if I want it to be successful 🤙🙊
I would not faceapp yourself based on what aspies say here. It could be that some morph that might give you better eye area/bones makes you more attractive to PSL autists while normies might think you look weird and caricaturized.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Vacation does the best, when you have lot of free time, you hang out with girls, who if they like your looks and that you are chill to hang with, will present you to others girls and so on, its just a time consuming thing but funny because i do as such due to having ocd i think
Oh. Yeah. I would have to find women to hang out with lol. Forget about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Your oneitis would literally get on her knees if she seen a man this attractive IRL, quit with the maher hate. He’s superior to you and everyone else on this forum in every way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, the BULL, Xangsane and 2 others
I would not faceapp yourself based on what aspies say here. It could be that some morph that might give you better eye area/bones makes you more attractive to PSL autists while normies might think you look weird and caricaturized.
I'm not planning on editing my photos but use BB cream to make my skin look perfect on photos

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'm not planning on editing my photos but use BB cream to make my skin look perfect on photos
Oh ok. But what is wrong with your unfrauded face?

You will just BDDmax yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Maher is such a incel, LOL!! :feelsgood:

971786D2 3219 474B 846A 5ED40BCA7B97

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 5892

It's just stuff like irritated areas on my face sometimes like redness around nose, lighten up my under eye area duo to lack of sleep and so forth and hopefully everything will be well once I get my bf% down.

• +1

Its ok and fine to use subtle make up. At this point everyone with decent looks does. In my case its useless i would instead benefit more from shadow / angularity makeup types

• Hmm...

nothing he should accept that he's a good option when gigachad isn't around aka most of the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 5892
Its ok and fine to use subtle make up. At this point everyone with decent looks does. In my case its useless i would instead benefit more from shadow / angularity makeup types
I just don't know if I would look like myself if I used anything else than BB cream or stuff like that

• +1
  • +1
I just don't know if I would look like myself if I used anything else than BB cream or stuff like that
We should ask women ngl. They looksmaxx more than any guy

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
We should ask women ngl. They looksmaxx more than any guy
Gotta get a runway model makeup artist to explain what they use on guys before the shows 😻🤙

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18840
Yeah. His morphs actually don't look retarded like the ones made others on here.
thats bc I morph for realistic results using photoshop. Other guys here just use faceapp, not realistic at all

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Oberyn and Deleted member 18840
Gotta get a runway model makeup artist to explain what they use on guys before the shows 😻🤙
Unironically share with us then afterwards - or me in pms 😏. I dunno much what to do to ascend

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 5892
Unironically share with us then afterwards - or me in pms 😏. I dunno much what to do to ascend
i cant cope not looking like you bhai the rope is near

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
  • Love it
  • +1
Im your friend. There is no mog between friends. I will help you ascend dw 😇
Thanks bro :love: feels good to have a chin now tho ngl getting genio soon

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18840
Good thread op.
Completely outclassed by true aesthetic specimens of mog
26ddc37c24e7f40332260e8883706d9a
5adc44083f3a6ead4840d3745e033600
David young2 gthumb gwdata1200 ghdata1200 gfitdatamax
Screenshot 2022 07 16 230452

• Love it
OP got probably cucked by a tall jock chad and is now seething and lets his frustration out on Maher

• JFL
how did u morph his face ? what are his failos in your opinion ?
Eyes too deer, haircut, and bone structure. No actual failo so its a hard fix.
And how ? Its a secret. 😏

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 5892
Eyes too deer, haircut, and bone structure. No actual failo so its a hard fix.
And how ? Its a secret. 😏
true ngl i thought his mouth was too narrow tbh wdy think ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 5892
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Is there even a face/skull which fits the word „Chad“ better than his?
8C64F456 0B58 4D7A 893A 5D839ABE044A
3520F749 34A4 4222 9A5E 6215C2EA6270
378B9A17 824A 469C 99BB 0A8078585414

Jfl at this gigacope thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Niklaus Mikaelson, RIPPED IRL and 1 other person
Sorry brother, this ain’t it.

You would look like the guy in the middle next to him. And in a real life situation that rends you invisible

• JFL
I said the same thing. He is overrated because he has eye color + height. Take that away and he'd still be attractive but not some gigachad. He reminds me of those GI Joe toys and has a similar pheno/facial structure to John Cena.

• +1
idk man subjectively i think he is the second best looking man of all time, with first place being taken by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
View attachment 1849902View attachment 1849908View attachment 1849911
He looks insane imo. Best looking guy of all time in terms of irl appeal. Best balance of SMV, PSL and IRL i have ever seen. I only saw him for the first time in a thread yesterday and i was instantly smitten. Genuinly turned me gay. Mogs drago, gandy, maher, hexum etc all of them imo. Manages to make his super ethnic nose look great.
Wonky face fail.

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back