For Maher

idk man subjectively i think he is the second best looking man of all time, with first place being taken by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

He looks insane imo. Best looking guy of all time in terms of irl appeal. Best balance of SMV, PSL and IRL i have ever seen. I only saw him for the first time in a thread yesterday and i was instantly smitten. Genuinly turned me gay. Mogs drago, gandy, maher, hexum etc all of them imo. Manages to make his super ethnic nose look great.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted, the BULL and 1 other person
Am I the only one in here that thinks that Maher isn't some kind of a PSL god, i don't find anything special about this long headed framecel, he won't appeal to most people, looks uncanny with his long ass forehead, it simply looks goofy as hell and seems like he lacks harmony, no wonder his girlfriend is a MTB

View attachment 1849802
View attachment 1849804View attachment 1849805
View attachment 1849806

Tagging mahercels: @the BULL
Keep an open mind

He's your main competition

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Maybe to some niche of girls but standing next to maher would make me buy shotgun implants. He's giga tall and gigamasc you'd feel humilated in his presence.
I'd only feel the brutal heightmog, wouldn't get shotgun implant myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
idk man subjectively i think he is the second best looking man of all time, with first place being taken by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
View attachment 1849902View attachment 1849908View attachment 1849911
He looks insane imo. Best looking guy of all time in terms of irl appeal. Best balance of SMV, PSL and IRL i have ever seen. I only saw him for the first time in a thread yesterday and i was instantly smitten. Genuinly turned me gay. Mogs drago, gandy, maher, hexum etc all of them imo. Manages to make his super ethnic nose look great.
maher mogs this guy lol where are his cheeckbones
and look at that fugly nose and deer non vibrant dark eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Screenshot 2022 09 02 20 18 25 309 comredditfrontpage
:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620

he gets mogged by the real psl king

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 5892 and 4 others
Lol Maher is gigachad. He looks insane in motion and pictures.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Am I the only one in here that thinks that Maher isn't some kind of a PSL god, i don't find anything special about this long headed framecel, he won't appeal to most people, looks uncanny with his long ass forehead, it simply looks goofy as hell and seems like he lacks harmony, no wonder his girlfriend is a MTB

View attachment 1849802
View attachment 1849804View attachment 1849805
View attachment 1849806

Tagging mahercels: @the BULL
His appeal on tinder is due to looking like a terminator. I also don’t like his low class looks / vibe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
idc about what some reddit landwhales say. The guy he is being compared to probably doesn't even look close to him. IMO he looks absolutely insane (this is subjective ofc) and mogs every other PSL god and male model facially. Would let him cum inside my future wife so my kids end up looking like him no kizzy. His ratios and features are just the peak of classically handsome. Doesn't look aspie in the slightest unlike a lot of psl gods

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I'd only feel the brutal heightmog, wouldn't get shotgun implant myself
his ramus is double yours
his cheekbones pop out like crazy
if a man like this enters the room even you would become invisible no matter how hard you smile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Ken, Deleted member 5892 and 4 others
I was going to make a thread explaining why he's not more than 5.5 psl at most :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I was going to make a thread explaining why he's not more than 5.5 psl at most :lul:
idk why a guy with your looks needs to cope. YOu also claimed brad pitt is overrated jfl you are on this forum because you are insane in the mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
You can’t be best looking man or biggest appeal with no lips, such a bad nose, and too narrow eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Good thread

• Love it
idk why a guy with your looks needs to cope. YOu also claimed brad pitt is overrated jfl you are on this forum because you are insane in the mind
I'm starting to find all faces repulsive tbf i think i've gotten too knowledgeable and too objective at this point

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 18840
his ramus is double yours
his cheekbones pop out like crazy
if a man like this enters the room even you would become invisible no matter how hard you smile
Maher is probably ideal in terms of irl dominance and presence but i don't think he's the epitome of a womanizer

• +1
Reactions: JL~
You can’t be best looking man or biggest appeal with no lips, such a bad nose, and too narrow eyes
"too narrow eyes" jfl narrow eyes look good on men especially if they have a robust skull and most men considered hot by women in this era have narrow eyes. The whole wide set eyes thing is the biggest cope of this forum and looks terrible on most men unless they have a wide nasal bridge to support it harmony wise like Tyrones have.

His bad nose gets completely overwhelmed by the rest of his face and actually fits him well.

Big fish lips also look terrible and them looking good is prob a cope started by black women. Small lips are essential for his pheno,

Same.

You can not be a PSL god without good lighting and studio retouching.
But people will rate you based on modelling edited standards here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 17735
"too narrow eyes" jfl narrow eyes look good on men especially if they have a robust skull and most men considered hot by women in this era have narrow eyes. The whole wide set eyes thing is the biggest cope of this forum and looks terrible on most men unless they have a wide nasal bridge to support it harmony wise like Tyrones have.

His bad nose gets completely overwhelmed by the rest of his face and actually fits him well.

Big fish lips also look terrible and them looking good is prob a cope started by black women. Small lips are essential for his pheno,
Nah disagree bro. Won’t even call him a chad cuz too old. Legit its all about harmony and pretty robustness. He looks too rugged

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17735 and 4 others
Maher is probably ideal in terms of irl dominance and presence but i don't think he's the epitome of a womanizer
then why other models didn't get half of the treatment he got in all the experiments done
T3

his appeal is not human

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, germanlooks, Oberyn and 3 others
Nah disagree bro. Won’t even call him a chad cuz too old. Legit its all about harmony and pretty robustness. He looks too rugged
yeah i am a big proponent of prettyboy pill especially for appeal to 18-25 year olds but imo this guy just looks insane. Sky high SMV would probably crash tinder servers if he made a profile. Again this is my subjective opinion, but even then he has a lot of good PSL features. His lower third and zygos alone would make anyone a chad

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, JL~ and Deleted member 18840
IMG 20220902 200720
IMG 20220902 200707
imo janis_danner is the perfect balance between robustness while being objectively pretty. Mogs Maher hard in this generation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, fogdart, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
High SMV irl but he looks way less impressive without the coloring fraud of the right picture. Also wtf is that hairline
Look at him in motion, he frame and smv mogs Maher to the gandyverse

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, fogdart and Deprived
I feel that way about a lot of them, Lachoski especially

• +1
then why other models didn't get half of the treatment he got in all the experiments done View attachment 1849930
his appeal is not human
His ons appeal*

He's hypermasc so he appeals to girls wanting a quick fuck

Similar to how girls w massive tits but 6/10 faces can get laid with very good looking guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 18840, Deprived and 2 others
Look at him in motion, he frame and smv mogs Maher to the gandyverse

Maher still mogs imo. Frame doesn't matter when you are 6'5 with his face

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
In this pic hes too old looking too. And the girl isn’t top tier unless the pic is bad
Check her Instagram, she's way better than Maher's gf

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
His ons appeal*

Similar to how girls w massive tits but 6/10 faces can get laid with very good looking guys
that's the kind of appeal every single man wants

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
His ons appeal*

nice good cope, gonna use it

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted
Check her Instagram, she's way better than Maher's gf
bro tyler loves her. he could go to denmark and pick the hottest girl there is if he wanted to

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling, rand anon, fogdart and 4 others
His ons appeal*

You can’t really make that conclusion

I'm not kidding when I say I think you got more apeal than Maher... More harmonic face and higher appeal, the only thing Maher got on you is height tbh
Nah, i disagree on this, for one reason : bone angularity mass and definition. Maher is low iq looking and not the most pleasing to look at. But next to each other he would make him look like an inkwell. Because of what i said. Arvid doesn’t nor can have such sharp bones. Hés capped. But i would agree his pheno is better

• Hmm...
Cope you want to be fem enough for a rotation of FwBs atleast
yeh thats what i mean every man whats high ONS/FWB appeal much rather than high LTR appeal if they had to choose one

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I've had such goofy haircuts in my time jfl. This is a morph obviously but how tf did i pull that shit off
I preferred your haircut here. Perfect for showing off your norwood 0.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted and the BULL
Nah, i disagree on this, for one reason : bone angularity mass and definition. Maher is low iq looking and not the most pleasing to look at. But next to each other he would make him look like an inkwell. Because of what i said. Arvid doesn’t nor can have such sharp bones. Hés capped. But i would agree his pheno is better
he makes professional models look like peasants it's laughable that some random on internet could mog him
what's so unbelievable someone had to be born with the best genetics in the world

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18840

Users who are viewing this thread

Back