For Maher

They don't use hinge here in Denmark, so everyone I match is are exchange student, 60 matches in 2-3 weeks (as a manlet in Denmark) some of the matches that I don't plan on meeting up with
View attachment 1849838
Why aren't you planning on meeting up with them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Don't let the tinder success rise to your head. Maher mogs everyone on this forum to the universe's heath death and back multiple times over
This post is not even in the slightest any comparison to me but objectively speaking he isn't a psl god

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Why aren't you planning on meeting up with them?
Haven't texted with them, I only texted the ones I found more attractive, and can't meet them all

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17735, Xangsane and 1 other person
I'm starting to find all faces repulsive tbf i think i've gotten too knowledgeable and too objective at this point
I genuinely don’t see any more anyone being a gigachad either unless its edited fusion maxxed pics. Too much psl rotted my brain too but i genuinely think irl gigachad not only don’t exist but also can’t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Oberyn, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
This post is not even in the slightest any comparison to me but objectively speaking he isn't a psl god
Objectively speaking he is. Care to post some dudes you consider psl gods? (facially)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: germanlooks, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21620
Arvid doesn’t nor can have such sharp bones. Hés capped. But i would agree his pheno is better
My pheno is second only to north atlantid i'm ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
I genuinely don’t see any more anyone being a gigachad either unless its edited fusion maxxed pics. Too much psl rotted my brain too but i genuinely think irl gigachad not only don’t exist but also can’t
only true gigachads are tyler maher, john erik hexu, dolph lundgren, hernan drago and clint walker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
then why other models didn't get half of the treatment he got in all the experiments done View attachment 1849930
his appeal is not human
See its a selfie thats not much edited and anyone that calls this selfie chad is larping. We shouldn’t compare selfies, ours to edited models.
@Niko69 @DoctorLooksmax

See its a selfie thats not much edited and anyone that calls this selfie chad is larping. We shouldn’t compare selfies, ours to edited models.
@Niko69 @DoctorLooksmax
it mogs to oblivion every selfie i've seen posted here or internet in general

• +1
Haven't texted with them, I only texted the ones I found more attractive, and can't meet them all
They seemed attractive enough to me, better than MTBs

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
View attachment 1849931View attachment 1849932imo janis_danner is the perfect balance between robustness while being objectively pretty. Mogs Maher hard in this generation
Yes he is way more pleasant to look at. Would prefered more flawless eyes tho but seems phenotypes really do most of the work you can rarely ever escape your pheno trait. So thats why i think gigachad don’t exist because you would need every good trait of all phenos or lots and thats why fusionned faces do look so insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Pakicel, Deleted member 5892 and 5 others
Yes he is way more pleasant to look at. Would prefered more flawless eyes tho but seems phenotypes really do most of the work you can rarely ever escape your pheno trait. So thats why i think gigachad don’t exist because you would need every good trait of all phenos or lots and thats why fusionned faces do look so insane
nah gigachads do exist, look at my post i made a few mins ago itt. But there are only like 5 of them in the world and they are exclusive to whites, blacks and maaaaaaybe ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
that's the kind of appeal every single man wants
Lol no. You want to have prince fallen angel unreal high class robust pretty vibes. Nothing else nothing more. No cute nor sexy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Lol no. You want to have prince fallen angel unreal high class robust pretty vibes. Nothing else nothing more. No cute nor sexy
i want whatever appeal that makes girls want to fuck me on the spot

• Hmm...
nah gigachads do exist, look at my post i made a few mins ago itt. But there are only like 5 of them in the world and they are exclusive to whites, blacks and maaaaaaybe ethnics
Which black and ethnic are gigachad to you. Idk would need to see them irl i don’t trust pics anymore

• +1
i want whatever appeal that makes girls want to fuck me on the spot
That’s low class asf. You want them to feel pressure by your presence. Being so handsome that they feel insecure next to you. And want to worship you not sexually but like a fallen angel

based on what I've seen and heard from other maherfishers they got deeply depressed how women initate and treat Maher

It's not over for Maher, It's over for subMahers

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Oberyn and Deleted member 5892
He’s obviously .001% good looking. Sure (insert random other PSL God) might mog him, but most on this forum probably haven’t seen a guy as gl as him irl

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
Objectively speaking he is. Care to post some dudes you consider psl gods? (facially)
I don't think there's anyone who's a PSL god as far as I've seen without it being a morph or highly edited, but here's a few people I think would mog him
IMG 20220902 204241
IMG 20220902 204331
IMG 20220902 204619
they all look better as they have more harmony than Maher and facial balance.

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
He’s obviously .001% good looking. Sure (insert random other PSL God) might mog him, but most on this forum probably haven’t seen a guy as gl as him irl
Not sure about gl cuz i don’t like his pheno/looks/vibe but his bone angularity for sure is INSANE. Don’t remember having seen better irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
I don't think there's anyone who's a PSL god as far as I've seen without it being a morph or highly edited, but here's a few people I think would mog him
View attachment 1849952View attachment 1849953View attachment 1849954 they all look better as they have more harmony than Maher and facial balance.
Honestly at this point i’m so jaded and brain rotted by seing billions of faces and morphs that i would say opry is an aspie rounded jawcel. And gandy an always oldcel looking, no jaw nosecel.
Only guy that makes me feel like damn wtf is this harmony is prime makeup maxxed chico. And he doesn’t even have top tier features all around

• +1
Honestly at this point i’m so jaded and brain rotted by seing billions of faces and morphs that i would say opry is an aspie rounded jawcel. And gandy an always oldcel looking, no jaw nosecel.
Only guy that makes me feel like damn wtf is this harmony is prime makeup maxxed chico. And he doesn’t even have top tier features all around
I think we are just ahead of our time. People of the future would be horrified at the subhumanity we see around us.

One benefit of hypergamy is that men with bad genes won't reproduce. Gradually, the average looks level will increase and we will start seeing 7 PSL men IRL more frequently.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 18840
gotta be bait thread but any way

Adsghjdopfgjsdlfgr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Oberyn and Niklaus Mikaelson
I was tempted to add Chico, and I do think he mogs Maher, but just saw a selfie of chico in another thread and he looked like a Chadlite JFL. I stand by what I said that I don't see anyone fit for the title of being a PSL god yet unless it's edited or professional pics

• +1
Far from it, I don't even mog some this forums members
What about appeal wise? I don't think anyone over here can get your kind of results on tinder.

• Hmm...
I think we are just ahead of our time. People of the future would be horrified at the subhumanity we see around us.

One benefit of hypergamy is that men with bad genes won't reproduce. Gradually, the average looks level will increase and we will start seeing 7 PSL men IRL more frequently.
I don’t want to live in that future. Hope we get replaced by robots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I was tempted to add Chico, and I do think he mogs Maher, but just saw a selfie of chico in another thread and he looked like a Chadlite JFL. I stand by what I said that I don't see anyone fit for the title of being a PSL god yet unless it's edited or professional pics
I agree. There are some guys one time pics that look chad to gigachad tho but in all of their other pics look underwehlming in comparizon. Lemme post one and its unedited

• +1
I don’t want to live in that future. Hope we get replaced by robots
We will probably have designer babies.

No one is gonna pick subhuman traits for their children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
What about appeal wise? I don't think anyone over here can get your kind of results on tinder.
Appealwise is quite hard to determine, we are entering Deep waters when we start to talk about that as its harder to analyse than looking at PSL analysis of faces. Also tinder is heavily influences by Elo and factors that not everyone takes into account when making tinder profiles

• +1
This pic of this guy for example, which a more outward lower third and sharper would be gigachad imo. And not edited just cherrypicked. I think its impossible to naturally look gigachad frontally. In 3/4 and side its easier
@Niko69

Attachments

• 304711B4-5B48-4B7F-AB12-99900BB6ECC3.png
    304711B4-5B48-4B7F-AB12-99900BB6ECC3.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
This pic of this guy for example, which a more outward lower third and sharper would be gigachad imo. And not edited just cherrypicked. I think its impossible to naturally look gigachad frontally. In 3/4 and side its easier
@Niko69
I agree, although it is a pic from a movie so he's probably wearing makeup and the producers make him look the best way possible

• +1
Tinder is way too lame. Way too lame. Wouldn’t decide anything from it and none should.
That being said nobody can have perfect appeal. I think we should humble ourselves. As long as you are really gl especially to normie standards you should move on. Its impossible to be gigachad

• +1
I agree, although it is a pic from a movie so he's probably wearing makeup and the producers make him look the best way possible
I had the same tought with my best friend. Was looking at some « top tier model » whose underwelming and a fraud now at only 24 and looks 40, nick truelove and that his gf looks prettier. Then i saw her with « no make up » and jfl she looked meh and no make up means still make up. Imagine gl men with make up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Tinder is way too lame. Way too lame. Wouldn’t decide anything from it and none should.
That being said nobody can have perfect appeal. I think we should humble ourselves. As long as you are really gl especially to normie standards you should move on. Its impossible to be gigachad
But so far it is the best method we have. As heterosexual men, we simply can not reliably determine whether one dude has more appeal than another.

To really settle this shit, we are gonna need have some kind of advanced AI that can pick up on some kind of 'x' factor that we tend to miss and account for all of our individual biases.

Like if you take @Niko69 for example. He is generally gonna be biased towards prettyboys of his pheno because he is one. While you may rate some masc looking ethnic higher because you are an kurdish bone mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17735, Xangsane and 2 others
I had the same tought with my best friend. Was looking at some « top tier model » whose underwelming and a fraud now at only 24 and looks 40, nick truelove and that his gf looks prettier. Then i saw her with « no make up » and jfl she looked meh and no make up means still make up. Imagine gl men with make up
Gonna bb cream max on Instagram JFL :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
But so far it is the best method we have. As heterosexual men, we simply can not reliably determine whether one dude has more appeal than another.

To really settle this shit, we are gonna need have some kind of advanced AI that can pick up on some kind of 'x' factor that we tend to miss and account for all of our individual biases.

Like if you take @Niko69 for example. He is generally gonna be biased towards prettyboys of his pheno because he is one. While you may rate some masc looking ethnic higher because you are an kurdish bone mogger.
My bias isn't primerly duo to my own looks, it's from doing a lot of rating from stacylites on pictures from guys in this forum and talking with them. At least in Denmark and some parts of London it seemed like the guys that got the highest attractiveness rating are guys with good facial harmony while still having good bones. So somewhere in the middle where harmony and good bones meet where Maher only haves good bones and lacks a lot of facial harmony making him look uncanny and unapproachable

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18840
Gonna bb cream max on Instagram JFL :feelsgood:
Everyone faceapp themselves and their grandma on insta. Legit not a single proper chad. Same for tiktok its getting annoying. So honestly we should

• +1
Everyone faceapp themselves and their grandma on insta. Legit not a single proper chad. Same for tiktok its getting annoying. So honestly we should
Faceapping myself makes me unrecognizable. I legit gain 20 ml fillers worth of bones from some filters, insane eye area, colouring etc. I mean. by that point. Do I even look like myself?

• So Sad
I might be a prettyboy, but now I swallowed the masculinitypill. Maesthetic bone mogger looks mog for longevity and widespread appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
My bias isn't primerly duo to my own looks, it's from doing a lot of rating from stacylites on pictures from guys in this forum and talking with them. At least in Denmark and some parts of London it seemed like the guys that got the highest attractiveness rating are guys with good facial harmony while still having good bones. So somewhere in the middle where harmony and good bones meet where Maher only haves good bones and lacks a lot of facial harmony making him look uncanny and unapproachable
In my experience too and im probably more aspie than you and asked more than 1000 girls in my life, i knew/liked/into me or whatever, like decently close to know they will be as honest as subjectivity permits.
And its also what i find the most pleasing to look at. I call it robust prettyboy. Have pretty soft features and robust bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Niklaus Mikaelson

basically what i have said multiple times. +1

Honestly might as well unironically do it. I gotta compete somehow if I want it to be successful 🤙🙊

• +1
Reactions: Loki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back