For Maher

:oops:Still mogger height.

Idk why I said 6ft 5 I think I must have heard it somewhere. :feelsuhh: my bad.
every modelling site seems to list him at a different height yeah its splitting hairs really I suppose

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I'm going to enter after surgery

Bro this isn’t funny at this point
I know this isn’t .is but this site should be a safe space for ugly men:feelsrope:
you mog the inkwells to oblivion
what even are you doing here?
go fuck baddies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Bro this isn’t funny at this point
I know this isn’t .is but this site should be a safe space for ugly men:feelsrope:
you mog the inkwells to oblivion
what even are you doing here?
go fuck baddies
I provide valueable insight and knowledge:

I got a consultation next week and i'm an og looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
I provide valueable insight and knowledge:

I got a consultation next week and i'm an og looksmaxxer
View attachment 1850301View attachment 1850302
Holy shit
Insane glow up
mirin
i take back what i said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted
This dude looks like he'll have more appeal than Maher. Michael Yerger also mogs Maher in appeal imo.
i don't like yegger wide zygos but hes a mogger; makes him look bloated in pics.
this guy in the first pic niko showed is rly high appeal. mogs him.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

spot the chad

why'd he keep reaching down and touching the dog so sporatically :feelskek: he looks awkward as fuck while looking like a terrachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 17735 and Niklaus Mikaelson
what would you rate her and what you rate Maher's gf?
IMG 20220903 015102
htb or borderline stacylite (not my type at all though so hard to rate)

IMG 20220903 015257
mtb on a good day, most girls I see walking around in Copenhagen fog her to death

• +1
Reactions: Loki and fogdart
why'd he keep reaching down and touching the dog so sporatically :feelskek: he looks awkward as fuck while looking like a terrachad
Like I said, he belongs to this forum with us, one of his videos I was sure he was about to do the classic aspie look straight into the camera, turn head left, turn head right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 19157
his skull is so narrow, i always laugh when he posts a picture next to his wide skulled mulatto friend

so 6.5/10 for the first girl and 5/10 for Maher's girl? :ROFLMAO:
Around that, im not sure as I don't find them attractive or my type. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Around that, im not sure as I don't find them attractive or my type. What do you think?
Maher’s gf looks disgusting with those fillers, without them she’s like 6/10, which is HTB for me. Other chick like 7-7.5/10 stacylite for me.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
Maher’s gf looks disgusting with those fillers, without them she’s like 6/10, which is HTB for me. Other chick like 7-7.5/10 stacylite for me.
I'd agree if she didn't fakeupmax shed actually look better, and I guess the other girl would be a bit higher on others people scale if they would date her. Janis's girlfriend still obviously fogs Maher's anyways

• +1
Reactions: Loki and fogdart
I have a theory why maher does so well with women
there's something about his face(huge jaw,cheekbones,brow) that subconsciously signals women that he is high T

If we look at attraction on an evolutionary basis,we realise that there's a reason why girls like certain features
1.tall and muscular = better able to protect her
2.Tattoos and scars=able to withstand injury/survive in battle
3.Good hair/skin=younger with healthier sperm
4.High T = more aggressive and able to intimidate other males/predators

Similarly, we like women with bigger breasts and butts because
1.bigger breasts = better able to nourish babies
2.bigger butts = wider pelvis = easier to deliver during childbirth

Being "good looking" doesn't give any survival advantage and is only sought after in today's world since we don't live in forests,hunt our food ,or kill people on a daily basis

also,most women nowadays are stable financially and don't need guys to support them,so can cherry pick good looking guys to date and mate with.

But the moment someone like maher pops up on her horizon,her 10k yo evolutionary drive kicks in,overriding 200 years of social conditioning

Tyler maher didn't teach me a lot,but he taught me this - there will ALWAYS be a bigger mogger
its pointless to keep comparing ourselves with these guys,starting stupid mog threads,talking shit about women and criticising other looksmaxxers

What we should be doing instead is identifying our failos and fixing them by following the advice laid out on this forum
Try to become the best version of yourself ,rather than trying to become the next maher

also,I would like to see someone run a maherfish with his height set to 5'5
if he still succeeds,it would end the face vs height debate forever
@forevergymcelling @fogdart @Blackgymmax @Reckless Turtle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and fogdart
My bias isn't primerly duo to my own looks, it's from doing a lot of rating from stacylites on pictures from guys in this forum and talking with them. At least in Denmark and some parts of London it seemed like the guys that got the highest attractiveness rating are guys with good facial harmony while still having good bones. So somewhere in the middle where harmony and good bones meet where Maher only haves good bones and lacks a lot of facial harmony making him look uncanny and unapproachable
life fuel

• +1
They don't use hinge here in Denmark, so everyone I match is are exchange student, 60 matches in 2-3 weeks (as a manlet in Denmark) some of the matches that I don't plan on meeting up with
View attachment 1849838
My rage upon seeing this cannot be formulated into words

• So Sad
Niko,do you use the same tinder pics for your hinge as well ?

• +1
They don't use hinge here in Denmark, so everyone I match is are exchange student, 60 matches in 2-3 weeks (as a manlet in Denmark) some of the matches that I don't plan on meeting up with
View attachment 1849838

could be because they all look like shit

Why do incels here brag with matching borderline deformed girls, lmao

So over for men

• Hmm...
could be because they all look like shit

Why do incels here brag with matching borderline deformed girls, lmao

So over for men
Most of those girls look normal to htb not like shit, you're Just jealous. There's no pride in putting effort to get laid in 2022

• +1
Like Maher?
no I meant do you use the same 5 photos that you used in your tinder profile (you in the white shirt or zara suit ) for your hinge as well ?

• +1
no I meant do you use the same 5 photos that you used in your tinder profile (you in the white shirt or zara suit ) for your hinge as well ?
Yup, Also added the smiling gif and a pic from Prague

• +1
Reactions: Loki and makeme183

Users who are viewing this thread

Back