Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
Skip to 10:25

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1c, Lmao, Deleted member 13369 and 3 others
yeah but he said it's all genetics at the same time :lul:

this mewing cope barely matters unless you literally heavily mouthbreath. Nutrition in the environment matters esp protein though

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: N1c, Inscol, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Skip to 10:25

While this is true

Most of his appeal is due to his coloring and contrast tbh.

Mewing from young and a nutritious+tough diet is very legit tbh, anyone who is still denying this is more than a fool. But look at his craniofacial growth, while it is good, hence why he's a model. He doesn't have that facial bone mass or smth to really back up Price's work. Like compare his face to some of the indigenous tribes on their traditional diet and you can still the big discrepancy, even in comparison to a model like him.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Krakowski, Selinity and 3 others

this mewing cope barely matters unless you literally heavily mouthbreath. Nutrition in the environment matters esp protein though
this tbh:lul:

and tbh most of his appeal is due to his coloring (eyebrows, eyelashes, light eye color, dark hair) Basically a godly North Atlandid Pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
While this is true

Most of his appeal is due to his coloring and contrast tbh.

Mewing from young and a nutritious+tough diet is very legit tbh, anyone who is still denying this is more than a fool. But look at his craniofacial growth, while it is good, hence why he's a model. He doesn't have that facial bone mass or smth to really back up Price's work. Like compare his face to some of the indigenous tribes on their traditional diet and you can still the big discrepancy, even in comparison to a model like him.
Mewing isn't big it's just not mouthbreathing, and even then. Richard Ramirez was a literal mouthbreather but he has more bones on his face than this whole forum combined.

People here cope with mewing and shit but in reality the actual environment pill is eating properly and having protein in your diet.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
guy is definitely qualified to speak on this matter as a male model

He was talking about how his metabolism is genetic.

Mewing isn't big it's just not mouthbreathing, and even then. Richard Ramirez was a literal mouthbreather but he has more bones on his face than this whole forum combined.

People here cope with mewing and shit but in reality the actual environment pill is eating properly and having protein in your diet.
Genes, ofc is the biggest factor in a facial attractiveness

Also you cant be using Ramirez as your sole arguement. A outlier doesn't define the rule

Lastly, yes it's mostly not mouthbreathing, and nose breathing etc but this all falls under the compass of mewing. If one engages in nosebreathing from young, chances are they'll grow properly and intuitively have their tongue on their palates.

Mewing is a combo of a lot of things, not just tongue on palate. Also alot of "mewers" mew incorrectly and for a short amount fo time. They're oldcels so results won't come quickly. Two alot of people have narrow palates and existing maloclussion so mewing won't be as effective

Proper Growth and Beauty is a concoction of alot of factors, not one or two.

Last edited:
You mouth breathe to expel excess CO2 to downregulate a high metabolic rate which can not be kept up.
It's because their body is so acidic already that they have no room for CO2, as CO2 increases acidity through carbonic acid. The body would first take care of what's more important - insisting to prioritize acid-base balance - over increasing metabolism (thru higher oxygenation with the help of CO2; Bohr effect) or making metabolism efficient (aerobic glycolysis over anaerobic glycolysis, oxidative metabolism over aerobic glycolysis).
But there might be more reasons to mouthbreathing than just that. The evolutionary sense of the nose is to retain more CO2.
As said, people who mouth breathe usually have an acidic PH balance and most likely reap more calcium (an alkaline ion) from their bones to allow proper functioning, bounding and exchange in an extra or intracellular setting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Yes Its very important to not mouthebreathe as it destroys faces and you should at least keep your mouth closed. But JFL if you think tongue posture isn't legit when you're legit applying forces and pressure to your bones. They will remodel, why do you think shit like MSE works?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Genes, ofc is the biggest factor in a facial attractiveness

Also you cant be using Ramirez as your sole arguement. A outlier doesn't define the rule

Lastly, yes it's mostly not mouthbreathing, and nose breathing etc but this all falls under the compass of mewing. If one engages in nosebreathing from young, chances are they'll grow properly and intuitively have their tongue on their palates.

Mewing is a combo of a lot of things, not just tongue on palate. Also alot of "mewers" mew incorrectly and for a short amount fo time. They're oldcels so results won't come quickly. Two alot of people have narrow palates and existing maloclussion so mewing won't be as effective

Proper Growth and Beauty is a concoction of alot of factors, not one or two.
Meh, I would say craniofacial development is the biggest in attractiveness. Anybody's Craniofacial development can be good under the right conditions imo. My parents grew up in a 3rd world country and they were both well developed and good looking when they were younger around my age. Now since they've moved to US and developed poor habits both there faces have melted. Especially my Dad. Nigga has his mouth hanging open half the time, looks disgusting

Meh, I would say craniofacial development is the biggest in attractiveness. Anybody's Craniofacial development can be good under the right conditions imo. My parents grew up in a 3rd world country and they were both well developed and good looking when they were younger around my age. Now since they've moved to US and developed poor habits both there faces have melted. Especially my Dad. Nigga has his mouth hanging open half the time, looks disgusting
Genes is the biggest factor in attractiveness, end of

Genes is the biggest factor in attractiveness, end of
What's your argument backing this up bro? Literally people who have the best developed faces are seen are most attractive as it's the most asthetic. Our ancestors had great developed faces because the were in the environment for it, but nowadays you have all of these malocclusions and melting faces. Ik some dude who's 5"6' black but still gets girls cause he has a good maxilla jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What's your argument backing this up bro? Literally people who have the best developed faces are seen are most attractive as it's the most asthetic. Our ancestors had great developed faces because the were in the environment for it, but nowadays you have all of these malocclusions and melting faces. Ik some dude who's 5"6' black but still gets girls cause he has a good maxilla jfl
Genes determine many things. If u have good genes u can still grow up in a toxic environment and be chad. See Richard Ramirez and Jeremy meeks, two gigachads.

We live in a very toxic world, and because of that it's why we have a plethora of a subhumans nowadays. From the pollution, to the chemicals in the water, PUFAs, etc.

Genes determine how strong your body can resist these toxins, again inducing Chad or not.

Genes can determine alot of your facial features.

Genes>>>> Everything

Then Nutrition, Lack or Presence, Toxicity, Active Lifestyle or Sedentary, Oral Habits and Posture, Prenatal T, Fetal development, etc all come secondary in determining attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm not negating the importance of environment, I'll be the last one you'll see knocking down its importance. I'm very environment and epigenetic pilled.

But you'd be coping by saying Genes aren't paramount

Although I believe the profuse amount of subhumans, diseases, illness, etc come down to our current shitty environment tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 8856
I'm not negating the importance of environment, I'll be the last one you'll see knocking down its importance. I'm very environment and epigenetic pilled.

But you'd be coping by saying Genes aren't paramount

Although I believe the profuse amount of subhumans, diseases, illness, etc come down to our current shitty environment tho.
Oh yes agree on that, 100 percent not denying the importance of genetics. Some people can mouthebreathe and still look good cuz of genes but I do think that everyone has potential for a decent face if they grow up with the right habits

I do think that everyone has potential for a decent face if they grow up with the right habits
Agreed with this. I wouldn't say absolute everyone. Because some people will just be subhumans no matter what. Shit genes, shit fetal development, lack of breastfeeding, poor lifestyle and nutrition from parents, mom taking too much medications and doing shit during the pregnancy. Alot of vaccines, lack of animal fat, etc, etc.

But yea everyone if grown up with a good environment can at least not be subhuman imo. Most people can be good looking if so, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
This guy's a dumbfuck: "I was 1% bodyfat now i'm 3-4%" LMAO "I don't eat fast foods" meanwhile later he says he eats pizza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 3 others
This guy's a dumbfuck: "I was 1% bodyfat now i'm 3-4%" LMAO "I don't eat fast foods" meanwhile later he says he eats pizza
he's not the brightest

"I was 1% bodyfat now i'm 3-4%"
meanwhile you need to be above 4% to even fucking survive
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
meanwhile you need to be above 4% to even fucking survive
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
no it's really only 2%
then your body will actually start eating it's own internal organs to survive

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Agreed with this. I wouldn't say absolute everyone. Because some people will just be subhumans no matter what. Shit genes, shit fetal development, lack of breastfeeding, poor lifestyle and nutrition from parents, mom taking too much medications and doing shit during the pregnancy. Alot of vaccines, lack of animal fat, etc, etc.

But yea everyone if grown up with a good environment can at least not be subhuman imo. Most people can be good looking if so, imo.
Yea agreed some are just deformed and born that way aswell

• +1
Chad IQ jfl

• +1