for ppl who think chico is gl to girls lol

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
because of youtube comments? where indian girls and tumblr subhumans praise him.
Yeah.
Now check who praises tik tok prettyboy chads
theyre all swarmed with insanely gling women
and get even more followers than that twink
not to mention theyre better looking in every way. if chico tried to do what they do in front of the camera hed look like a flamboyant GAYYYYYYYY

ok

• +1
Reactions: xit

Cope more faggt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Alt Number 3, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
More faggot cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 3328
keep coping faggot

Its true, a lot of these guys are just herd followers incapable of forming their own thoughts and opinions. It never occurs to them that the only reason they consider guys like chico and barret to be GL is because they're male models. If they were just hot guys on facebook or Instagram they couldnt get 90% of the praise they do.

Also praise gandy

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist and Deleted member 2810
DOM GANG DOM GANG MAESTHETIC DOM GANG

Its true, a lot of these guys are just herd followers incapable of forming their own thoughts and opinions. It never occurs to them that the only reason they consider guys like chico and barret to be GL is because they're male models. If they were just hot guys on facebook or Instagram they couldnt get 90% of the praise they do.

Also praise gandy
I always thought Chico and Gandy are good looking even before psl. I thought Gandy looked very masculine but i didn't knew why he looked so before psl

Lets see, what has a wider appeal? A social online platform, or runway/editorials/campaigns? Most of the population couldn't name you a model outside of Kendall, Hadid sisters, Lima and Kerr. I doubt any average girl or male can name you an actual male model.

Lets see, what has a wider appeal? A social online platform, or runway/editorials/campaigns? Most of the population couldn't name you a model outside of Kendall, Hadid sisters, Lima and Kerr. I doubt any average girl or male can name you an actual male model.
David Gandy is pretty famous
????

One looks gl dom beast, while other looks like a ugly gorilla.
bottom mogs?
????

One looks gl dom beast, while other looks like a ugly gorilla.
bottom mogs?

chico is overrated