For some, looksmaxing is not the answer.

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I am close to actively looking to becoming a hermit.
The reason is that I know that looksmaxing won't solve my deepest issue.
For most on here, the only goal is to look good enough to get girls.
It's simply not what I crave. I might end up being able to attract a 13 year old girl after looksmaxing, but it's useless because I'll be 23 by then.

What's my deepest insecurity?

Everybody was born as a boy. Nobody cared about being small because obviously it's normal to be that way as a kid. Only a tiny minority doesn't grow up to be men, and I'm one of them.
Listen: no amount of looksmaxing can turn you into a man.
Looksmaxing is gold if you have the base of a man, which includes big hands, big wrists, big shoulders, big skull, sharp jaw, wide palate, and a big penis. You will turn into a übermensch by looksmaxing. Congrats, boyo.
For us men who never grew up to live in the body of a man, it's over. We are improsined in this inferior shell.

No man will ever respect a man with small wrists and hands and a beta face.
No woman above age 18 will ever be attracted to a boy.

I can't change my wrist size. I can't change my frame. It's the reason why looksmaxing won't solve my issue. I'll always be physically inferior. I wish I was born with an even uglier face, but instead had very masculine traits. I don't get sex either way, but the latter at least feels confident in fights and gets respect wherever he goes.

I will never be able to be a normal man.
That's why I shouldn't waste my money on surgeries that will turn me into a gay prettyboy. I have to become a hermit. Whenever I'm hiding in my basement, I'm so happy.

SOCIAL COMPARISON WILL KILL YOU MENTALLY IF IT'S ABOUT TRAITS THAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE.

As long as there's no way to get bigger wrists and hands, it's over and we shouldn't bother.

But luckily 99% of users don't have that problem.

Rant over.

Posted in the success subforum because I feel happy accepting that it's over and that I will forever be alone. I look forward to living a lonely loser life far away from other humans.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Zezima, Darkstrand and 14 others
pics? height? ethnicity? of course for some people it is truly over, currently i'm thinking you are just whining. you can in fact lift hard as fuck, give it your all and your wrists and hands will get bigger for instance, sure they won't be chad wrists but believe me, they'll grow and look masculine.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Tall and HighIQcel
Fuck being a defeatist and nobody gives a shit about wrist size out of this forum, roid inject T get jaw implants do whatever it takes just don't be a whiny bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14392, Zezima and 26 others
I get a strong urge sometimes to live my days out on a desert island with my dog

• +1
Reactions: Zezima, Darkstrand, turkproducer and 7 others
I’ll give u 3 cm from my height if u promise to dedicate ur worthless life to serving me & doing my biddings. Specifically bragging about me cause I’m a humble king & I have to outsource such tasks ngl tbh

Enuff posting for me 2day
Luv peace n prosperity my borders
& remember if she bleeds she’s a thot (except my future daughter)

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Can confirm because I can relate

If you’re already above average or even good looking but are hard mentalcel with fucked neurotransmitters, this site is just going to do more harm than good tbh. This site benefits people who are genuinely subpar in the face and need the right surgeries to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon, Gaia262, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
did
not
read

Giphy 5

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 502, TheEndHasNoEnd, Tall and 8 others
If you’re already above average or even good looking but are hard mentalcel with fucked neurotransmitters, this site is just going to do more harm than good tbh. This site benefits people who are genuinely subpar in the face and need the right surgeries to ascend
Im not trying to be negative but most people who do surgery end up as a hardstuck normie in the best case.
Surgery is mostly to correct failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
pics? height? ethnicity? of course for some people it is truly over, currently i'm thinking you are just whining. you can in fact lift hard as fuck, give it your all and your wrists and hands will get bigger for instance, sure they won't be chad wrists but believe me, they'll grow and look masculine.
What does it matter? There are almost a billion white people. Several hundred million people that are above 6 ft. I'll always be inferior wherever I go. Sure I could cope with gym and surgeries but at the end of the day I'm still gonna look like a twink next to a natural chad and oh fuck they're around every corner.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 4797
What does it matter? There are almost a billion white people. Several hundred million people that are above 6 ft. I'll always be inferior wherever I go. Sure I could cope with gym and surgeries but at the end of the day I'm still gonna look like a twink next to a natural chad and oh fuck they're around every corner.
conor mcgregor is like 5'9 and he mogs. you need to get your testosteron up boyo and post pictures so we can assess you and bring you to the next level

It's simply not what I crave. I might end up being able to attract a 13 year old girl after looksmaxing, but it's useless because I'll be 23 by then.

Everybody was born as a boy. Nobody cared about being small because obviously it's normal to be that way as a kid. Only a tiny minority doesn't grow up to be men, and I'm one of them.
Looksmaxing is gold if you have the base of a man, which includes big hands, big wrists, big shoulders, big skull, sharp jaw, wide palate, and a big penis. You will turn into a übermensch by looksmaxing. Congrats, boyo.
For us men who never grew up to live in the body of a man, it's over. We are improsined in this inferior shell.

I can't change my wrist size. I can't change my frame. It's the reason why looksmaxing won't solve my issue. I'll always be physically inferior. I wish I was born with an even uglier face, but instead had very masculine traits. I don't get sex either way, but the latter at least feels confident in fights and gets respect wherever he goes.

That's why I shouldn't waste my money on surgeries that will turn me into a gay prettyboy. I have to become a hermit. Whenever I'm hiding in my basement, I'm so happy.

SOCIAL COMPARISON WILL KILL YOU MENTALLY IF IT'S ABOUT TRAITS THAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE.

As long as there's no way to get bigger wrists and hands, it's over and we shouldn't bother.

Rant over.

Posted in the success subforum because I feel happy accepting that it's over and that I will forever be alone. I look forward to living a lonely loser life far away from other humans.
even if i looksmax (to like 4psl with surgeries lol) i will still be

> low status job if i even have one
> physically tiny
> terrified of ppl

• +1
Reactions: Zezima, PubertyMaxxer, NothingCanStopMe and 3 others

conor mcgregor is like 5'9 and he mogs. you need to get your testosteron up boyo and post pictures so we can assess you and bring you to the next level
He doesn't mog...

Rant over.

Stfu stupid size coper. Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik are making most girls finger themselves while there are 6'7 virgins out there

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
HALO effect. Is my head reason. Dating would be a nice extra bonus, on top if it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Fuck being a defeatist and nobody gives a shit about wrist size out of this forum, roid inject T get jaw implants do whatever it takes just don't be a whiny bitch

Give me your stats, i'll tell you if it's over or not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and GrayEyedBarrett
I get a strong urge sometimes to live my days out on a desert island with my dog
I want to buy a plot of land for cheap in alaska and build my cabin for almost free by using the land. Could get like 40 acres for 200k and build a massive log cabin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
no chico no life

Yes it is indeed over for a subhuman retard like me with 6 inch wrists i will never be a man and my life is shit anyways..
Will rope in the future tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 6191
chad is not around every corner bro jfl
chad is quite rare

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Rant over.

Me too OP. I have a narrow shoulders, wide hips, and everything about me is recessed. At best I can pull the prettyboy look but in person I look worse than in pictures, so some of you might say "what are you talking about" but the majority of the time I simply look like shit.

A bunch of psl'ers did the math and determined I'm recessed as fuck.

Also sidenote I'm typing this 2 miles into the woods and it just started raining FUCK.

My life is extremely boring and painful. I will NEVER ascend and it blows.

I'm glad we can relate OP.

I don't even have any friends IRL, family to cope with, or anything at all.

It's just really unfortunate. It's like I was the scapegoat sacrifice, I took all the bad traits so nobody else had to.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
Ganz ehrlich, auch dir nen guten Therapeuten, deine einzige Chance.

damn bro
:((
over i feel so bad for you
youll never be a real man, if only ur wrists were bigger
no point looksmaxxing ur right, u should just rope
damn im crying tears for you right now, i wish i could relieve you of some of your horrible suffering

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Germania
blast hgh

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Most of your reasoning is flawed.

What size are u down there? No homo, its the only thing that could make u think this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i have 57 cm skull baby tier hand i won't give up if you do fuck your ass loser faggot you are creating excuses you little idiot take these out of your mind stop coping we ll rise

• +1
Reactions: Zezima, NothingCanStopMe, Blitz and 1 other person
Honestly you'd be surprised just how happy you could get.

Like you're voluntarily suffering by continuing to exist with such a defeatist mindset, you may as well try your best to improve. Your future self will thank you. I had similar thoughts and opinions when I was younger but now I'm angry at my younger self for throwing in the towel so easy. Facemax, compensate with muscle and see where you can get with that, take shrooms and try to break down your ego to reprogram yourself for being a better/more grounded person and see where you can get in this life. Existence is too weird to think you know it all and that the best answer is to rot. A solid group of friends with some decent female prospects makes any of these flaws seem silly tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, EverythingMaxxer, Basedprincess and 1 other person
He doesn't mog...
bruh
op talks about shit frame and you mention mcgregor really?
the dude has 1000 inch bideltoid, warrior skull, 189cm reach, thick bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Zezima, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
bruh
op talks about shit frame and you mention mcgregor really?
the dude has 1000 inch bideltoid, warrior skull, 189cm reach, thick bones
the boy is 175cm and like 70kg

Yes it is indeed over for a subhuman retard like me with 6 inch wrists i will never be a man and my life is shit anyways..
Will rope in the future tbh ngl
If we had fellow subhuman friends we could live in camper vans on a plot, take drugs and dance around a campfire to feel something. But we're stuck in the society that hates us, it's hard to get out. Roping is only the last resort I'd consider when I'm older.
Honestly you'd be surprised just how happy you could get.

Like you're voluntarily suffering by continuing to exist with such a defeatist mindset, you may as well try your best to improve. Your future self will thank you. I had similar thoughts and opinions when I was younger but now I'm angry at my younger self for throwing in the towel so easy. Facemax, compensate with muscle and see where you can get with that, take shrooms and try to break down your ego to reprogram yourself for being a better/more grounded person and see where you can get in this life. Existence is too weird to think you know it all and that the best answer is to rot. A solid group of friends with some decent female prospects makes any of these flaws seem silly tbh.
I will looksmax for a bit more tbh. I think I would regret not even trying. When I'm 23 I can throw in the towel.
Also you might be right. I never had friends. It's part of the reason I'm so focused on myself and all my flaws.
Shrooms will help in the moment, but when you get comments about your looks irl it won't really help, you'll still feel inadequate.

Last edited:
cope cope cope im 5‘9.5 with small to average hands and wrists (ectomorph built) and i slay

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 1680
cope cope cope im 5‘9.5 with small to average hands and wrists (ectomorph built) and i slay
Mirin u germanic shlayer

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Allah has not created man to eat, drink and multiply, in which case he would be like the animals. Allah has honoured man and favoured him far above many of those whom He has created, but many people insist on disbelief, so they are ignorant of or deny the true wisdom behind their creation, and all they care about is enjoying the pleasures of this world. The life of such people is like that of animals, and indeed they are even more astray.

• Love it
Reactions: AussieCurry
Did you leave your gf or what? And I've seen your pics, your wrists and hands are way bigger than mine. You can't compare average wrists to legit bottom 1 percentile wrists like mine.

BTW it's not about slaying, it's about not being able to feel like a man. I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Did you leave your gf or what? And I've seen your pics, your wrists and hands are way bigger than mine. You can't compare average wrists to legit bottom 1 percentile wrists like mine.

BTW it's not about slaying, it's about not being able to feel like a man. I

Hand length and breadth caliper measured?

Wrist breadth and wrist circumference caliper measured?

Joint size doesn't matter as much as other traits for slaying, being small will still allow you to slay if your pool of women is large enough from other factors

Just do hgh with cjc for 5 years
Also inject some T for even more masculinity

Monkmaxxing seems pretty good, i may do it in the future

crazy shit man

This exemplifies the plight of many on this server. With fucked neurotransmitters, no ascension awaits.

Reality check

It's pretty much over

Edit: Why are there so many copers who denies the fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39