For some, looksmaxing is not the answer.

Unless you are the ugliest subhuman fucker on the planet it's not over man. JFL if you think shit like wrist size matters i see so many guys with gl girls and they have fcking tiny ass wrists and hands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and PubertyMaxxer
Lurk more you fucking imbecile

I've posted on these types of forums for years and judging by your response, you only joined these forums after 2018.

Don't come at me with low vibes bro it's lame

I've posted on these types of forums for years and judging by your response, you only joined these forums after 2018.

Don't come at me with low vibes bro it's lame
I've actually joined Nov. 2018, just some other forums

And OMG, you joined in October 2019, you SHOULD be knowing that people are degenerates, and that you need to be also - If you want to get pussy

Greycels would straight up jump on me saying "it's cope", but oh well, who am i to tell them something, let them figure out themselves

I've actually joined Nov. 2018, just some other forums

And OMG, you joined in October 2019, you SHOULD be knowing that people are degenerates, and that you need to be also - If you want to get pussy

Greycels would straight up jump on me saying "it's cope", but oh well, who am i to tell them something, let them figure out themselves

I joined PSL in 2012. Ofc there's a lot of variables that go into sex, it's easily observed when you leave the front door consistently and are in environments with 18-25yo's a lot

My stats:

5ft7
120 pounds (impossible for me to put on weight even eating mcdonalds 24/7)
bottom 1 percentile shoulder width and ribcage width
bottom 1 percentile hand width and wrist circumference
tiny head

22years old.

Would you guys seriously recommend me to spend 30k+ on Looksmaxxing? I legit have the frame of a 13year old boy and Im never growing bigger at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
My stats:

5ft7
tiny head

22years old.

Would you guys seriously recommend me to spend 30k+ on Looksmaxxing? I legit have the frame of a 13year old boy and Im never growing bigger at this point.

post your actual physical dimensions instead of referncing %, i'll fact check it with my autism database

My stats:

5ft7
tiny head

22years old.

Looksmaxing is worth it for everyone. Go for it my guy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7098
My stats:

5ft7
tiny head

22years old.

What would you rate yourself facially?

What would you rate yourself facially?

It terms of masculinity Im extremely low because my head and face is just tiny for a grown man. I have the same face size as petite females, no exaggeration.
0.5/10 for masculinity

Aesthetically, I have a decent eye area, my proportions are alright. Thing is, I have class 2 skull, so my jaw is extremely recessed, I would need bimax to fix that. Low FWHR. Zygos are decent, more projection than my jaw so they pop out, but have negative orbital vector because they're still recessed, just less than my jaw.
3/10 aesthetics

Ethnicity is East Mediterranean, my colouring is own of my few haloes (swarthy Italian look).
post your actual physical dimensions instead of referncing %, i'll fact check it with my autism database

Biacromial clavicle  percentiles

I did this measurement, mine measured at 37.30cm.

My ribcage is even narrower, it actually makes my shoulders look semi-broad, because they flat out of my ultra narrow torso like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

So I know my ribcage is at best 1st percentile, if not less.

My hips are narrow too and I'm an athletic ectomorph, its just that Im absolutely tiny for 22 year old man. I still look the same as I did at 14.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and PubertyMaxxer
It terms of masculinity Im extremely low because my head and face is just tiny for a grown man. I have the same face size as petite females, no exaggeration.
0.5/10 for masculinity

Aesthetically, I have a decent eye area, my proportions are alright. Thing is, I have class 2 skull, so my jaw is extremely recessed, I would need bimax to fix that. Low FWHR. Zygos are decent, more projection than my jaw so they pop out, but have negative orbital vector because they're still recessed, just less than my jaw.
3/10 aesthetics

Ethnicity is East Mediterranean, my colouring is own of my few haloes (swarthy Italian look).
Well look man a bimax can fix alot, and if you have that i'd suggest shit like stubble and gymcelling to become slightly more DOM

Great thread that might help you, furthermore i'd suggest shit like shoes that heightfraud a bit like 1 to 1'5 inch to your height. i'm 5'8 and i heightfraud all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4797
Well look man a bimax can fix alot, and if you have that i'd suggest shit like stubble and gymcelling to become slightly more DOM

Great thread that might help you, furthermore i'd suggest shit like shoes that heightfraud a bit like 1 to 1'5 inch to your height. i'm 5'8 and i heightfraud all the time.

I feel its over, but I'll give that a read to try revive some hope. Thanks my man.

0.5/10 for masculinity

3/10 aesthetics

View attachment 443858

My ribcage is even narrower, it actually makes my shoulders look semi-broad, because they flat out of my ultra narrow torso like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

My hips are narrow too and I'm an athletic ectomorph, its just that Im absolutely tiny for 22 year old man. I still look the same as I did at 14.
0.5/10 for masculinity

3/10 aesthetics

View attachment 443858

maxresdefault.jpg

Weight, chest circumference and hand size tbh?

sounds pretty bad but you have two choices in existence

LDAR/swallow the black pill repeatedly until the day you die, suffering every day beating the reminder of your X Y Z into your skull

or you can make the best of the situation and see what it gets you, if that fails you can choose what path to then take

Having overall small and short bones is the most emasculating thing ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 4797
Weight, chest circumference and hand size tbh?

sounds pretty bad but you have two choices in existence

LDAR/swallow the black pill repeatedly until the day you die, suffering every day beating the reminder of your X Y Z into your skull

or you can make the best of the situation and see what it gets you, if that fails you can choose what path to then take

120pounds

Hand width: 8cm
Hand length: 18.5cm

Chest circumference: 34inches

120pounds

Hand width: 8cm
Hand length: 18.5cm

Chest circumference: 34inches

I'm not even much bigger than this and happily exist tbh

but my shoulders are normal, that's the saving grace. Not sure how i'd feel with legit tiny biacromial.

Only thing holding me back is that 30k is a lot of money.

That can be enjoyed on great food white rotting or anything else that gives me dopamine.

I'm not even much bigger than this and happily exist tbh

but my shoulders are normal, that's the saving grace. Not sure how i'd feel with legit tiny biacromial.

Are you 5ft7?

Do you have a teenage girl sized face and neck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Pinhead
You most likely didn't waste any potential, accept your subhuman DNA

Okay. Eat 1500 cal a day and don't do any of your looksmaxxes buddy.

Oh wait...
Are you 5ft7?

Do you have a teenage girl sized face and neck?

Neck yes. Face idk, depends what your stats are for that. No I'm not 5'7.

You do have it a fair bit worse by the sounds of it but it goes back to what I said initially

You either exist and suffer the blackpill through others treatment of you AND your treatment of yourself, or you see what level you can get to and whether or not it's good enough for you to exist with. Lol at voluntarily existing and suffering whilst the world also makes you suffer tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Keep coping boyo

You're attacking me because your ego is insulted at my comments in your ascension thread

Body - Swimming Boxing Calisthenics / Neck Training / HGH for Wrist Growth

/thread

wouldn't need those things if genetics were all that mattered, mein budster

• JFL
You're attacking me because your ego is insulted at my comments in your ascension thread

/thread

wouldn't need those things if genetics were all that mattered, mein budster
There are things in my Ascension thread that wont work aswell
Im lucky if i end up psl 4

Neck yes. Face idk, depends what your stats are for that. No I'm not 5'7.

You do have it a fair bit worse by the sounds of it but it goes back to what I said initially

You either exist and suffer the blackpill through others treatment of you AND your treatment of yourself, or you see what level you can get to and whether or not it's good enough for you to exist with. Lol at voluntarily existing and suffering whilst the world also makes you suffer tbh

Its like pick your poison lol, lose 30k and go through multiple painful surgeries with extensive recovery periods (with no guarantee of being treated well after, I could realistically get disrespected just as much because of my terrible base), or just Lay Down And Rot - NEETmaxx.

At least with NEET you dont have to deal with disrespect, only loneliness.

Its a cruel World man.. Chads or even Normies seriously dont know how lucky they are, especially those girls who act like victims all the time.

Its like pick your poison lol, lose 30k and go through multiple painful surgeries with extensive recovery periods (with no guarantee of being treated well after, I could realistically get disrespected just as much because of my terrible base), or just Lay Down And Rot - NEETmaxx.

At least with NEET you dont have to deal with disrespect, only loneliness.

Its a cruel World man.. Chads or even Normies seriously dont know how lucky they are, especially those girls who act like victims all the time.

curious, are your parents equally small?

curious, are your parents equally small?

My dad is same height but he is high DHT thick framed. Mom is taller for a women (uncle and cousins all 6ft1+) but slim built.

I got the frame of my mom and height of my dad, worst combo.

• So Sad
My dad is same height but he is high DHT thick framed. Mom is taller for a women (uncle and cousins all 6ft1+) but slim built.

I got the frame of my mom and height of my dad, worst combo.

brutal as fuck tbh

My dad is a hairy high dht mogger with a giant skull and 7.5" ish wrists

I got the frame match of my mom where my wrists and ankles are the same size but slightly above average height which both of my parents have, not as brutal but still rage fuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
My stats:

5ft7
tiny head

22years old.

It really depends on what you want in life.
Do you want to be treated slightly better than you are now? Yes, it will happen after looksmaxing. But you still won't even be close to the reality an average person, let a lone a Chad, lives.
You could spend the money on buying a home that you can comfortably live in for the rest of your life without having too much worries. But I feel like you'd regret not even trying, so you might want to looksmax. But don't get your hopes up, we are destined to be inferior. Without us, nobody would be able to feel superior. There are winners and losers, it's always been like that and it'll always be like that, it is what it is.
All we can do now is to try maximize our happiness. And we are somewhat in control of that.
Picture a really ugly and effiminate guy trying his whole life to participate in bodybuilder competitions, trying to get women and trying to become a ceo of a company. This guy will something for his entire life that is impossible to get. At his death bed, if he's a realist, he'll regret chasing the impossible success instead of just trying to enjoy his life in other ways that would have been easily attainable by him.
Picture the very same guy accepting his fate at an early age, doing some life plans according to this realistic but sad truth. He won't chase the unattainable, he'll probably get the best education he can get in his situation, get a job and live a frugal life, retiring early and living a low stress life, applying philosophy that heals his mind. This person is a loser in the eyes of society, but a winner at life. Because this person achieved the maximum amount of contentment given his situation.
I feel like a loser typing this. It's not an advice I'd give my brother, because it's brutally demotivating and for bluepilled people, it will be a too harsh realization.
But it's the unfortunate truth. Accepting your position in this life, that you had no control over, will be the best thing tbh. You don't have to feel bad, you didn't choose your position in this life, you're just accepting it and living according to it.

You can spend the money on surgeries, I will spend some on surgeries too. But the main point is that we shouldn't expect anything from it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4797 and homesick
Someone post his side profile. I´m tired of this mentalcel, fakecel.

You most likely didn't waste any potential, accept your subhuman DNA

Having base i guess is a flawed way to think of this shit there are only 2 unfixiable long mid face and a small skull have these 2 and you were spawn shot in the womb

• +1