For some reason I have a very very sinister side where psychological torture on people make me all giddy it's got be a family past genetic thing 😂

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Luminary
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
6,297
Reputation
6,536
Like I can just imagine pretty boy gay boys with there curtains just getting mentally tormented it brings joy to me wheres with physical pain you take away all the fun
 
tbh I just want to see my past bullies get hit in the head with a rock or shovel

 
  • +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
giphy.gif
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Haha bullies are the weak ones

Ignore them
cope tbh
I am destroyed mentally, I don't care if the people that destroyed me also had problems or there weak.
Sorry for ruining mood in this thread.
 
cope tbh
I am destroyed mentally, I don't care if the people that destroyed me also had problems or there weak.
Sorry for ruining mood in this thread.
They ain't worth anything though like it's literally there mindset cause of there fucked up family or if it's a bunch of cool kids I really would not give a shit about them tbh 😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
They ain't worth anything though like it's literally there mindset cause of there fucked up family or if it's a bunch of cool kids I really would not give a shit about them tbh 😂
easier said than done tbh
 

Similar threads

Jrzabun69
Replies
0
Views
13
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
trustfund
Replies
5
Views
23
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
pexy
Replies
20
Views
87
pexy
pexy
Jason Voorhees
Replies
3
Views
58
maxilexo
maxilexo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top