for the foreskin niggas

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
you retract the foreskin and then pull it back over the head but the tip remains unsheathed and so its too sensitive/uncomfortable when it touches your undies. is it over if you have this incel trait?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fxdzcki and Mongrelcel
in a way it's the most incel trait since it literally and physically prevents you from having sex

in a way it's the most incel trait since it literally and physically prevents you from having sex
nah my dick is fine and all. its just after i masturbate etc and pull the foreskin back onto the head, it doesent go all the way, it leaves the tip still exposed, which is then sensitive af when it touches my underwear. usually my foreskin covers the enire head, but for some reason, this doesent happen post wank

nah my dick is fine and all. its just after i masturbate etc and pull the foreskin back onto the head, it doesent go all the way, it leaves the tip still exposed, which is then sensitive af when it touches my underwear. usually my foreskin covers the enire head, but for some reason, this doesent happen post wank
I usually masturbate with the skin because it is so sensitive that whenever I touch the head, I get irritated. The only time I retract it is when I'm cleaning it post nut. It's over if I ever have sex and I'm going to have to retract my penis in a pussy.

I usually masturbate with the skin because it is so sensitive that whenever I touch the head, I get irritated. The only time I retract it is when I'm cleaning it post nut. It's over if I ever have sex and I'm going to have to retract my penis in a pussy.
i had phimosis earlier and cured it with foreskin stretching, or maybe it was just puberty. but yeah, it was insanely sensitive at first, still is, you gotta desensitize it, like try keep ur foreskin retracted for a few hrs with some cloth wrapped around it

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki
youll have to retract it when u do the deed bro, but high sensitivity could be good idk. ppl who get circumsized actually build this protective layer on top of their penis to reduce the extreme sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki