For the good looking dudes on this forum: how do other men treat you IRL?

Close to a celebrity in my experience

• I can move men / women out the way w/o them reacting aggressively

• The club security lets you in for free

• Had a drunk dude tell me I was going to be a legend one day JFL

• Dudes tell me I look like a variety of celebs (Antonio Brown, Da Baby etc) I don’t see it lol

• Normies offer buying you drinks;

I had CHADS from high school who NEVER talked to me in HS buy me shots just because they recognized me in the club

• A stacy from HS who’s now a bartender who also never talked to me bought me drinks when she recognized me

• When dudes see you making out with a bitch they cheer you on instead of mean muggin you like they wanna lynch you (especially their white queens :feelshmm:

• Occasionally you’ll get player haters from normies who don’t get pussy or can’t talk to women.. but that’s part of the game

• You get introduced to new social circles & invited to go out with them

• Men and women are receptive to getting interviewed

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and fogdart
Both genders, of all ages, tend to be nice and helpful more than for the average guy.
Only few people are trying to prove they’re better because they feel threatened in their looks, or feel somebody is more attractive than them. But thats for actually both genders.
What about people in your life who have known you for a very long time? How did they react after seeing you ascend? How did their behavior towards you change?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You know when you pay for an all inclusive?
Well it’s the same thing except it’s for free

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
i get treated like a god bro , as soon as i get out the door, and when i come back home, a harem of JB stacies awaits me :Comfy:

• JFL
As far as I can tell its not a major boost. Height matters a lot for respect among guys.

If your not ugly and tall you will get respect from most men
correct; i think that tall+ gymmaxxed gets way more respect from men than women, and more then a prettyboy would, i would say even a top 1% body would, just jacked, even if youd be average or below height and/or sub 5
male gaze vs. female gaze i guess and the "what men think their life will look after gymmaxxing" meme :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Do men treat you well or they are mean/standoffish? Do you think that heterosexual men treat good looking men better compared to your normie and incel friends? I'm starting to think that heterosexual men are somewhat as lookist as women but we don't notice. I need y'all experiences.

I've heard other good looking dudes complain that men act jealous around them and try to mog them by acting more alpha, but I've never experience this before. For context, I'm a gymcelled HTN - tyronelite 5'11" and I noticed that I get treated very well by other men IRL. I get the opposite treatment, it's as if some dudes simp for me - I don't know whether it's because I'm jacked and black. This week a normie gymcel started using my gym and he basically ignored every dude in the gym and approached me to start a convo with me, smiling and shit like he had met a celeb. I've had several instances of dudes, even Chads approaching me for random convos. I'm a gymcel so I know that dudes approach gymcels for lifting advice but this dude at my gym ignored all the other gymcels in the gym and started talking to me. I'm also natty so not like Chris Bumstead or anything close so I doubt my gymcelled physique makes that much of a difference to other men.

tagging some good looking and self proclaimed good looking users here lol
@Blackgymmax @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @Manu le coq @averagejoe @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Chadethnic101 @raystar66 @zayn_brah @Niko69 @Germania @StreegeReturn @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @masculinity @Biggdink @Deusmaximus @Leo69 @Amnesia @Salludon @Lars
Since I looked a lot worse when I was a teenager or in my early 20s than I do now, I can compare both experiences before vs now looksmaxed.
In the last few years, no man I don't know in person has treated me with disrespect. It definitely used to be a regular thing in the past. Sure, there's minor teasing among friends, but all in a respectful way. If you look good, you will be treated well everywhere, at the supermarket checkout, in the authorities, with colleagues, i shops, everywhere, whether by men or women. I definitely experienced disrespect here in the past and I also observe it not, how less attractive men are generally treated by men and women.

I do notice that men are increasingly "checking you out" with their eyes, not in a gay way, but rather "he mogs me, mirin" or "potential competitor", you can see it in their eyes and in their look, what's going on in her head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and fogdart
Most of the users you tagged are frauds

• JFL
I get respect from other guys, that's about as much as your gonna get from other dudes off your looks. Not gonna get treated particularly special or anything, that's what women do
This

Not NT so they'll initially act really friendly/want to hang out but once they realize how autistic I am they'll kind of back off

not chad, but i have to catch myself helping out chads too much. We are just biologically wired to treat beautiful people better

• +1
Facial aesthetics don’t matter as much. Men aren’t like women, they mostly respect masculinity. To men, having a super masc face, broad ass sholders and being super muscular is a 10/10.

Pretty boys unironically get bullied and called faggots.

Im basically a chad body wise but normie face wise (but masc). I get a lot of respect from men but meh treatment from woman.

• +1
not exactly a good looking dude but at 16 i was a turbo manlet pretty boy, guys usually were really helpful, caring and saw me as his little brother, some used to tell me i was so "kawaii" adorable because of my autistic demeanor / looks.

They simp me and think im some giga tyrone. Like this one new dude at my work place was wondering why im not easily pulling stacies and i tell him its because im not lightskin and he proceeds to tell me thats bullshit, you have a good body, model tier bone structure etc lel. Hes a cool guy but he has much to learn. Im stuck w beckies and occasionally stacylite if lucky

• JFL
They simp me and think im some giga tyrone. Like this one new dude at my work place was wondering why im not easily pulling stacies and i tell him its because im not lightskin and he proceeds to tell me thats bullshit, you have a good body, model tier bone structure etc lel. Hes a cool guy but he has much to learn. Im stuck w beckies and occasionally stacylite if lucky
male gaze vs female gaze. Men think every jacked dude is a Chad or tyrone lol

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Blackgymmax
Other guys seem to be intimidated by me. Some are passive aggressive and try to talk shit behind my back

• Woah
I've legit been complemented out of nowhere on my bone structure by a guy I just met and another new guy I met but they don't know I'm legit capped to a lower standard of girl due to my subpar pheno and and few flaws. Men are so sadly delusional

• Woah