For the good looking dudes on this forum: how do other men treat you IRL?

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Do men treat you well or they are mean/standoffish? Do you think that heterosexual men treat good looking men better compared to your normie and incel friends? I'm starting to think that heterosexual men are somewhat as lookist as women but we don't notice. I need y'all experiences.

I've heard other good looking dudes complain that men act jealous around them and try to mog them by acting more alpha, but I've never experience this before. For context, I'm a gymcelled HTN - tyronelite 5'11" and I noticed that I get treated very well by other men IRL. I get the opposite treatment, it's as if some dudes simp for me - I don't know whether it's because I'm jacked and black. This week a normie gymcel started using my gym and he basically ignored every dude in the gym and approached me to start a convo with me, smiling and shit like he had met a celeb. I've had several instances of dudes, even Chads approaching me for random convos. I'm a gymcel so I know that dudes approach gymcels for lifting advice but this dude at my gym ignored all the other gymcels in the gym and started talking to me. I'm also natty so not like Chris Bumstead or anything close so I doubt my gymcelled physique makes that much of a difference to other men.

tagging some good looking and self proclaimed good looking users here lol
@Blackgymmax @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @Manu le coq @averagejoe @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Chadethnic101 @raystar66 @zayn_brah @Niko69 @Germania @StreegeReturn @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @masculinity @Biggdink @Deusmaximus @Leo69 @Amnesia @Salludon @Lars

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Lmao, Chadethnic101 and 13 others
They treat me like Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
the same p much

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
the same p much
you have dudes cold approaching you too? damn, men are no better than women in terms of being lookist. it's fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Do men treat you well or they are mean/standoffish? Do you think that heterosexual men treat good looking men better compared to your normie and incel friends? I'm starting to think that heterosexual men are somewhat as lookist as women but we don't notice. I need y'all experiences.

I've heard other good looking dudes complain that men act jealous around them and try to mog them by acting more alpha, but I've never experience this before. For context, I'm a gymcelled HTN - tyronelite 5'11" and I noticed that I get treated very well by other men IRL. I get the opposite treatment, it's as if some dudes simp for me - I don't know whether it's because I'm jacked and black. This week a normie gymcel started using my gym and he basically ignored every dude in the gym and approached me to start a convo with me, smiling and shit like he had met a celeb. I've had several instances of dudes, even Chads approaching me for random convos. I'm a gymcel so I know that dudes approach gymcels for lifting advice but this dude at my gym ignored all the other gymcels in the gym and started talking to me. I'm also natty so not like Chris Bumstead or anything close so I doubt my gymcelled physique makes that much of a difference to other men.

@Blackgymmax @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @Manu le coq @averagejoe @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Chadethnic101 @raystar66 @zayn_brah @Niko69 @Germania @StreegeReturn @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @masculinity @Biggdink @Deusmaximus @Leo69
Idky you tagged me but from my experience men treat gymcelled men better but not necessarily pretty boys. Pretty boys tend to hang around other pretty boys, but since male morality revolves around competence and earning things, men subconsciously feel as tho pretty boys are violating some male code , so they tend to try to mog them overly hard

However, for gym cels it’s different because men can then cope and say “wow if I work hard I can be just as attractive as him. He must be a respectable man cuz he worked for his attractiveness”.

Male morality is kinda stupid tbh. Think they can earn everything with Muh hard work

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: frogtok, Deleted member 16970, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
Usually guys are nice with me. But i’m a chill guy too.
Both genders, of all ages, tend to be nice and helpful more than for the average guy.
Only few people are trying to prove they’re better because they feel threatened in their looks, or feel somebody is more attractive than them. But thats for actually both genders.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Racky, Deleted member 18931 and 2 others
Good looking dudes get the good life

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I get respect from other guys, that's about as much as your gonna get from other dudes off your looks. Not gonna get treated particularly special or anything, that's what women do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Kingcel32, datboijj and 4 others
Usually guys are nice with me. But i’m a chill guy too.
Both genders, of all ages, tend to be nice and helpful more than for the average guy.
Only few people are trying to prove they’re better because they feel threatened in their looks, or feel somebody is more attractive than them. But thats for actually both genders.
Wen you gonna make your ascension thread habibi?

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Most are very friendly, I guess that’s how they are with everyone tho idk … drunk guys have called me good looking tho lol, one was like I can’t get mad at you bcz you’re “cute” (he’s straight)

some group of fat guys wanted to fight me at a party where I was shirtless and ripped lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Guys dickride you. The end.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Warlow, tyronelite and 9 others
Idky you tagged me but from my experience men treat gymcelled men better but not necessarily pretty boys. Pretty boys tend to hang around other pretty boys, but since male morality revolves around confidence and earning things, men subconsciously feel as tho pretty boys are violating some male code subconsciously, so they tend to try to mog them overly hard

However, for gym cels it’s different because men can then cope and say “wow if I work hard I can be just as attractive as him. He must be a respectable man cuz he worked for his attractiveness”. So he can cope

Male morality is kinda stupid tbh. Think they can earn everything with Muh hard work
Legit explanation tbh. Basically, men think that gymcelling will make them good looking, forgetting that they need the face first. My 6'2 chad friend cold approached me in my neighbourhood and that's how we became friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Lmao, Racky and 7 others
Idky you tagged me but from my experience men treat gymcelled men better but not necessarily pretty boys. Pretty boys tend to hang around other pretty boys, but since male morality revolves around competence and earning things, men subconsciously feel as tho pretty boys are violating some male code , so they tend to try to mog them overly hard
I have one friend/acquaintance who I can say is a pretty boy. The rest are soy, overweight or incel. I have a couple of maesthetic acquaintances.
Regardless of appearances, I don't discriminate.

• +1
Short guys act weird around me but besides that everyones chill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 22267, Hipcel and 5 others
I didn't get tagged but I got a shit ton of stories of my treatment growing up if any GREYcels wants to read. Here's a few of them:

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-experiences-being-a-tyronelite.352240/
https://looksmax.org/threads/beta-normie-used-to-cockblock-me-at-work-storytime.406862/
https://looksmax.org/threads/you-should-date-my-daughter.478086/
https://looksmax.org/threads/women-fantasize-about-hot-men.456624/

Some niggas will hate. Some will want to be around you since they notice women calling you "cute" or whatever. I was the "cool", quiet kid in highschool despite me not doing anything interesting. I've been the wingman for a few of my friends (id attract women and would push the chicks off to my friends). I've been approached 30+ times by women of all ages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Vain786 and 3 others
Do gay shit while being straight as a joke
More attention on you in groups

Now if you’re tall you don’t gotta say a word and people will think you’re cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 22230, Marsiere214 and 5 others
I didn't get tagged but I got a shit ton of stories of my treatment growing up if any GREYcels wants to read. Here's a few of them:

https://looksmax.org/threads/beta-normie-used-to-cockblock-me-at-work-storytime.406862/

Some niggas will hate. Some will want to be around you since they notice women calling you "cute" or whatever. I was the "cool", quiet kid in highschool despite me not doing anything interesting. I've been the wingman for a few of my friends (id attract women and would push the chicks off to my friends). I've been approached 30+ times by women of all ages.
For women, it's pretty much obvious how they treat good looking men, but how do men treat you in general?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Racky

Honestly, we don't talk enough about how men treat good looking men compared to average and unattractive men. I have niggas cold approaching me and acting all bubbly like I'm a baddie lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
Honestly, we don't talk enough about how men treat good looking men compared to average and unattractive men. I have niggas cold approaching me and acting all bubbly like I'm a baddie lol
I do get it sometimes, but I think it would be much more frequent should I have been more NT and extroverted.
As soon as I open my mouth or within about 10 minutes, many of the NT ones seem to get disinterested and go. This happens with both potential platonic acquaintances/friends and girls I find cute.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and fogdart
For women, it's pretty much obvious how they treat good looking men, but how do men treat you in general?

I added the last paragraph that addressed this:

Right now tho I dont hang around too many dudes because of how many people hate on you for having more success with women lol. Just look at this forum. Niggas on here are straight losers mad you get more pussy than them :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and fogdart
I do get it sometimes, but I think it would be much more frequent should I have been more NT and extroverted.
As soon as I open my mouth or within about 10 minutes, many of the NT ones seem to get disinterested and go. This happens with both potential platonic acquaintances/friends and girls I find cute.
For sure, being NT helps. You need to get into NPC male hobbies like sports, music, working out, cars and shit.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21620, Racky and 1 other person

Bro this is exactly what happens to me
my friends be calling me cute and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fogdart and Looks234

Reading this type of shit pains me

I’ve always been extraverted and when I was little I remember looking in the mirror and praying I didn’t grow up ugly and wanting to be popular

Got bullied a lot cuz I was the youngest kid in class due to being too high iq for younger grades and and the few times I got to be popular and got the attention I wanted it was always stripped away over some dumb shit

I ended up growing up and becoming a 3/10 with a bad hairline and no jaw, maybe 4.5 with beard fraud, but it doesn’t matter. I have no problem approaching women I’m not shy at all but I can see the loo up disgust on their face when I try to talk to them

And it sucks cuz I always made friebds easy outside of school and as I get older I find it harder and harder to make friends just cuz ppl ain’t looking for friends like that no more

Now I’m 22 with very little dating experience( balding, and only 4 close friends

And then I see an introvert who legit doesn’t even care about social interaction or having friends live the life I wanted with no effort

Nothing against you, but reading this is like being a starving African child watching an American throw away a turkey that’s one day old when the leftovers could feed my village for a week

It is what it is tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21620, Racky and 2 others
For sure, being NT helps. You need to get into NPC male hobbies like sports, music, working out, cars and shit.
I do sometimes play recreational sports with my friends/acquaintances in my local park, and work out at my home gym.
I had a time where I got very interested in old vintage cars and number plates.
Does the type of music I listen to matter?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
ofcourse i get put on a pedestal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Marsiere214, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Reading this type of shit pains me

I’ve always been extraverted and when I was little I remember looking in the mirror and praying I didn’t grow up ugly and wanting to be popular

Got bullied a lot cuz I was the youngest kid in class due to being too high iq for younger grades and and the few times I got to be popular and got the attention I wanted it was always stripped away over some dumb shit

I ended up growing up and becoming a 3/10 with a bad hairline and no jaw, maybe 4.5 with beard fraud, but it doesn’t matter. I have no problem approaching women I’m not shy at all but I can see the loo up disgust on their face when I try to talk to them

And it sucks cuz I always made friebds easy outside of school and as I get older I find it harder and harder to make friends just cuz ppl ain’t looking for friends like that no more

Now I’m 22 with very little dating experience( balding, and only 4 close friends

And then I see an introvert who legit doesn’t even care about social interaction or having friends live the life I wanted with no effort

Nothing against you, but reading this is like being a starving African child watching an American throw away a turkey that’s one day old when the leftovers could feed my village for a week

It is what it is tho

Just gotta work with the cards you were dealt. No point in dwelling on shit you cannot change. In the long run, we're all dead anyway. All chads and stacies alive today will be dead in 60-80 years lol. No one slays forever. No one lives forever. Just focus on what you can control and whatever brings you happiness ATM. Personally, as much as I talk about slaying and shit, I prefer the company of my close friends than slaying some random foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 15370 and 4 others
im not gl but pretty tall and ive seen it both ways. some guys, especially if they're a lot smaller than you will try and ridicule you in some way or try act macho towards you whereas other dudes will try be friends with you and help you out

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, Marsiere214, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
I added the last paragraph that addressed this:

Right now tho I dont hang around too many dudes because of how many people hate on you for having more success with women lol. Just look at this forum. Niggas on here are straight losers mad you get more pussy than them :feelsuhh:
This maybe off topic but when was the last time a woman approached you irl?

• +1
Actually talking about that i remember last week i was out with friends and a bunch of guys grabbed my hands out of nowhere and said « tiktok ». As in tiktok looks. Weird asf. And they smiled and left.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 21620, Racky and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj and Racky
This maybe off topic but when was the last time a woman approached you irl?
Last I can rem is like a month ago when I went to one of those bar/club/restaurant places with some friends. I don't like to go to social events often and they're usually where I get approached the most. It was by some latina chick who caught me alone when the rest of the group were away lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person

would u dm face

kinda crazy thoses IOIs i thought they are chad only :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 12234

@Blackgymmax @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @Manu le coq @averagejoe @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Chadethnic101 @raystar66 @zayn_brah @Niko69 @Germania @StreegeReturn @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @masculinity @Biggdink @Deusmaximus @Leo69 @Amnesia @Salludon @Lars
Good question

What i've notice with guys i'm mogging is they'll often try to shoehorn into the conversation about some girl theyre sleeping with try to and qualify themselves to you.

I think its them trying to prove to themselves, that they're also one of "THE guys" because they got insecure looking at you.

@Niko69 @averagejoe @Blackgymmax @MentalcelTyronelite @Amnesia @Salludon @StreegeReturn

is that also your experience? i've seen it happen so many times i'm sure its a thing

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 22354, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Good question

What i've notice with guys i'm mogging is they'll often try to shoehorn into the conversation about some girl theyre sleeping with try to and qualify themselves to you.

I think its them trying to prove to themselves, that they're also one of "THE guys" because they got insecure looking at you.

@Niko69 @averagejoe @Blackgymmax @MentalcelTyronelite @Amnesia @Salludon @StreegeReturn

is that also your experience? i've seen it happen so many times i'm sure its a thing
Exceptions from experience as i said in my first post. Usually they tend to be overly complimenting to the point it makes me uneased/uncomfortable and i prefer 0 attention than this.
Like « bro if u went to a bar u would slay »
« Bro ur lower third kills it » « bro hows ur dating life » and so on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
Men don't care. Just got loads of gym bros on my case always calling me jacked and asking me about my programming, diet etc.

I wear XL and 2XL shirts to hide my gains now. It never helped with attracting women. FACE is everything and I cba to act like a personal trainer to every rando I meet on a night out.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 15791, Racky and 5 others
Men don't care. Just got loads of gym bros on my case always calling me jacked and asking me about my programming, diet etc.

I wear XL and 2XL shirts to hide my gains now. It never helped with attracting women. FACE is everything and I cba to act like a personal trainer to every rando I meet on a night out.
Thats not smart. You should make money off it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and EverythingMattersCel
you have dudes cold approaching you too? damn, men are no better than women in terms of being lookist. it's fucking over.
yeh like annoying fan girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fogdart, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
Guys r cool to me. Tease me about looking like a male model. Jokingly ask me not to steal their girl. Buy me drinks. Hype me up. Ask for my number. Wanna hangout and pick up chicks with me. Basically always treat me cool and with respect

• +1
Reactions: Racky, forevergymcelling, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
Exceptions from experience as i said in my first post. Usually they tend to be overly complimenting to the point it makes me uneased/uncomfortable and i prefer 0 attention than this.
Like « bro if u went to a bar u would slay »
« Bro ur lower third kills it » « bro hows ur dating life » and so on

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, ROTTING, Racky and 6 others
yeh like annoying fan girls
I would say face wise its more ambivalent. A good body always makes men be fan.
For face :
- if you’re decent but not really that gl they see you as a threat and will step on you or try to prove themselves to you.
- if you’re really way too much out of their league they tend to admire you and ask for advices and life experience.

This effect is multiplied or lessened wheter you have a masculine yet pretty face or if you have just a prettyboy/low trust face.
The former, as for maesthetic, is highest appeal and respect/admiration maker for both genders.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ROTTING, Racky and 5 others

Friends definitely try to one up me at times, talking about their “slays” or whatever when it’s so obvious at times that they’re larping. But I do get treated better, always get asked out to go and party and all that why I know a few incels getting excluded from group chats and so forth. Truly brutal behavior that I don’t support

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, fogdart, Racky and 8 others
Good question

Somewhat true. It's either this or them trying to cockblock you in some way when other women show interest in you. I had to cut off one of my old friends for doing this. But there are also those guys who will hype you up for some reason, similar to men trying to show off to you. I wonder if anyone else has experienced that where guys will try to make you seem "cooler" than you are. Like halo effect but with dudes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Some guys approach me and want to fight me, often when female friends of them tell them to get my number/tell them to make me talk to them, ive legit had guys wanted to one up me all evening

other guys treat you very nicely, buy you drinks etc.

then there's some guys who want to use you as a wingman and take you with them to approach women, because they know girls will be more receptive

then there's some guys that get really jealous, I've had a few friends or acquintances who dont wanna go out with me anymore because they're jealous of the staring and general attention I get

Gay guys are always very nice and most of them compliment me

those are my experiences and they seem to fit with what other guys said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 12234
Guys r cool to me. Tease me about looking like a male model. Jokingly ask me not to steal their girl. Buy me drinks. Hype me up. Ask for my number. Wanna hangout and pick up chicks with me. Basically always treat me cool and with respect
Shit I thought I was bugging. I’ve had very similar experiences. I’ve had irl friends casually joke that I should apply for love island lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17531
Friends definitely try to one up me at times, talking about their “slays” or whatever when it’s so obvious at times that they’re larping. But I do get treated better, always get asked out to go and party and all that why I know a few incels getting excluded from group chats and so forth. Truly brutal behavior that I don’t support
I also call out peoples behaviour ngl. The more youre blackpilled the more you should act good.
And to those who act douchey and hurtful to others i put them down in their ego.
One guy was cheating on his gf and was proud of it. I said show me the two girls.

He was a white roided guy. I told him frontally aren’t you ashamed to cheat on your girl, to be unable to get a girl of your own ethnicity - the girls were ethnics - and have to rely on being white, and that the girl you cheat on with is even less attractive ? I wouldn’t touch her even if i got paid.

He laughed nervously and was ashamed of his behaviour.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Shit I thought I was bugging. I’ve had very similar experiences. I’ve had irl friends casually joke that I should apply for love island lol
send your face in pms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
I also call out peoples behaviour ngl. The more youre blackpilled the more you should act good.
And to those who act douchey and hurtful to others i put them down in their ego.
One guy was cheating on his gf and was proud of it. I said show me the two girls.

He was a white roided guy. I told him frontally aren’t you ashamed to cheat on your girl, to be unable to get a girl of your own ethnicity and have to rely on being white, and that the girl you cheat on with is even less attractive ? I wouldn’t touch her even if i got paid.

Good shit bhai, im rarely out so i see my friends like once a month or so, but I also call out and state my opinion if there’s something I disagree with in regards to their morals

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person

He was a white roided guy. I told him frontally aren’t you ashamed to cheat on your girl, to be unable to get a girl of your own ethnicity - the girls were ethnics - and have to rely on being white, and that the girl you cheat on with is even less attractive ? I wouldn’t touch her even if i got paid.

Good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Good question

Oh yeah I’ve experienced that too @Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob do y’all remember me telling you about my barber who constantly brags to me about the women he gets even though I never brag to him about women or ask him about women. It’s as if he’s trying to show me that he’s a slayer, which I never really understood.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
also the thing with guys hyping you up beacuse of halo: 100%

IMO, it really depends on the self-esteem of the dude, if they feel threatened they always do some dumb shit and its so obvious that theyre jealous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others