Kess mah ess

• +1
Reactions: OgreMaxxing, magnificentcel, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Yes, he has bad genetics. Thanks for the illustration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 11295, randomvanish and 7 others
Yes, he has bad genetics. Thanks for the illustration
This is to show you that you don’t have bad genetics, you’re just a lazy ass.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Pumanator and Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, crosshold, randomvanish and 4 others
Everyone knows you can get built and ripped in the gym. That isn’t the point of bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, crosshold, Chadlitecel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: MilfLover69
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lolcel, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
nigga can't even do 8 pull ups at 214lb :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

weak asf next gen alpha destiny

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and .*my*.
looks bad tbh, plus it took 10 fucking years, thats insane

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 6’1cel, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Deleted member 9090
Body is joke
Face is all that matters no gym for your face

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, mogstar and Deleted member 6380
And he's still an incel. He has shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy, homo_faber and mortis
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, .*my*., Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person

he mogs this truecel now!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 795, Lolcel and 4 others
Post your physique
its not about physique. his physique is decent. the point is that gymcelling wont change your face or height or pheno or colouring or even frame that much

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7776
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and to_stop_da_cope
its not about physique. his physique is decent. the point is that gymcelling wont change your face or height or pheno or colouring or even frame that much
Muscular guys have more sex on average, so fuck off with this bullshit.

dont have to, i already look better in 6 months then he does in 10 yrs lmao
You don’t look better you bitch liar. If you did you would’ve posted your physique.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • +1
I used to Gymcel retard. Top tier girls only choose gl guys that's it .body is bonus if you have good face
Used to huh. You’re a twig clown. Of course you can prove me wrong if you post physique, until then fuck off you worthless piece of trash.

i dont weigh as much as him but a good physique is low bodyfat and hes just a fatcel tbh.

Used to huh. You’re a twig clown. Of course you can prove me wrong if you post physique, until then fuck off you worthless piece of trash.

i dont weigh as much as him but a good physique is low bodyfat and hes just a fatcel tbh.
Keep coping you subhuman trash.

• Hmm...
Being skinny is a physique now? Clown.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
you are butthurt cuz you KNOW that body means shit without good face.
you
KNOW
it
Then how come studies prove that muscular men fuck more?

Then how come studies prove that muscular men fuck more?
roll those studies and put it inside your anus tbh face the reality not bullshit articles
would you choose an ugly girl with good body or someone like barbarapalvins face but with skinny not ideal body?
and again body is important ONLY if you have good face. face is foundation of everything you got it?then body height eyecolor frame etc... will matter

wtf xD. this dude... i cant even. i wasnt being a dick or anything lmao i just stated my thoughts
he can't cope with the reality and hes mad. :lul: :lul:

• +1
roll those studies and put it inside your anus tbh face the reality not bullshit articles
would you choose an ugly girl with good body or someone like barbarapalvins face but with skinny not ideal body?
and again body is important ONLY if you have good face. face is foundation of everything you got it?then body height eyecolor frame etc... will matter
You’re just coping because your physique is trash. If you were muscular you would’ve agreed with me.

You’re just coping because your physique is trash. If you were muscular you would’ve agreed with me.
what does his body have to do with it? youre just being ad hominem on me and him

• +1
Reactions: mortis
what does his body have to do with it? youre just being ad hominem on me and him
You’re both twig clowns and tgat the only reason why you deny the importance of a good physique. Just be honest with yourselves.

• Hmm...
id agree with reality and facts not something that makes me and you feel better.

• +1
You’re both twig clowns and tgat the only reason why you deny the importance of a good physique. Just be honest with yourselves.
you didnt answer my question, and besides i can rep 100kg for 3, if that makes you feel any better.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
you didnt answer my question, and besides i can rep 100kg for 3, if that makes you feel any better.
Well excuse my jewish ass then, but how about some body pics before I shoot myself in the head over how wrong I am?