For those of you that claim “muh bad genetics” watch this

He’s fucking 6’3. I believe him that he gained 16 between the first and the second pic. Muscles don’t look huge on a frame like that and it takes long to fill.
I am rly natty, but i was detrained, i trained before on and off for 2 years, this was after 1 year of no lifting when covid quarantine lifted.

I am rly natty, but i was detrained, i trained before on and off for 2 years, this was after 1 year of no lifting when covid quarantine lifted.
Nope. You sprinkled something. And it wasn’t creatine.

He is the defination of gymcel lol

Even with muscle memory there’s no way in hell you gained 32 pounds in 2 months. 10? Maybe? 15? Maaaaybe. Not 32.

this
@WhiteSnake you are already bodymaxxed for women
you don’t need roids, just shed maybe 1-2lbs of fat and you’re absolutely ideal
i feel so too.
I assume at some point. With gym. One enters: deminsihing returns (of extra muscle mass).
I dunno where it exactkly starts, that it gets deminishing returns to add extra mass though. Anyone has some ideas about that??????

It's like with height. Afetr like 6'1. Extra height helps. But it helps little/limited. I mean, a 6'2 guy or 6'4 guy. The appeal is not alot different; and other factors will play more improtance. Aka, the erea of dminishing returns.
Because when being 5'7; jumping up to 5'9 would make significant improvement. and increase appeal significantly.
to get my point, of deminishing returns, past a certain point

i feel so too.
I assume at some point. With gym. One enters: deminsihing returns (of extra muscle mass).
I dunno where it exactkly starts, that it gets deminishing returns to add extra mass though. Anyone has some ideas about that??????

It's like with height. Afetr like 6'1. Extra height helps. But it helps little/limited. I mean, a 6'2 guy or 6'4 guy. The appeal is not alot different; and other factors will play more improtance. Aka, the erea of dminishing returns.
Because when being 5'7; jumping up to 5'9 would make significant improvement. and increase appeal significantly.
I just want 2 see how big i get with roids, i have potential, The dude above doesnt even belive me lol, i dont train for woman, i got woman even when i was a twig

i feel so too.

you gain muscle slower because you get closer to your genetic potential

I just want 2 see how big i get with roids, i have potential, The dude above doesnt even belive me lol, i dont train for woman, i got woman even when i was a twig
@eduardkoopman do you really believe that he gained 32 pounds of muscle in 2 months? Any credible bodybuilder will tell you that that’s not possible.

apparently roids make you 10-15% bigger than your genetic potential

Do i have bad genes?

Gggf

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4973 and 6’1cel
@eduardkoopman do you really believe that he gained 32 pounds of muscle in 2 months? Any credible bodybuilder will tell you that that’s not possible.
IT isnt only muscle 4 sure, its 32 weight, probably a lot of water glycogen. But whatever,

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Yeah, if you don't do it for women. It's a whole different thing. And what I said, doesn't apply.

What you want to achieve? You wanna do competitions with bodybuulding? or become actor? Or Fitness model? or do you compete in some type of sport?
Or is it just, for your own experiment to see what can do, and no above type of goal?

Yeah, if you don't do it for women. It's a whole different thing. And what I said, doesn't apply.

What you want to achieve? You wanna do competitions with bodybuulding? or become actor? Or Fitness model? or do you compete in some type of sport?
Or is it just, for your own experiment to see what can do, and no above type of goal?
I want 2 be HUGEEEE

IT isnt only muscle 4 sure, its 32 weight, probably a lot of water glycogen. But whatever,
So you basically gained one pound of muscle every other day? This is what one pound of muscle looks like.

Attachments

• 351B94A3-6123-44EB-AEC8-5F92BC3CB661.jpeg
    351B94A3-6123-44EB-AEC8-5F92BC3CB661.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 3
So you basically gained one pound of muscle every other day? This is what one pound of muscle looks like.
Dude thats not all muscle 4 sure, but i got good gains.

My gym knowledge is very limited.
But that seems impossible natty. Especially if didn't start like a complety lankly skinny guy.
I read, in a gym book. About what to expect natty. Adding 15-25 pounds of muscles mass in 1 year time, natty. is already good.
So 32 pounds in 2 months seems unreal, natty.he adds more in 2 months, than a high end natty result should bring in 1 years time.

to quote:
" Professor Michael Rennie, School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Nottingham: "I have no data of my own, but I would guess that 5 pounds per month would be on the high side and 1.5- 2 pounds a month is reasonable."
"Overall, 15 to 25 pounds per year could be a good estimate. "

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .*my*.
Dude thats not all muscle 4 sure, but i got good gains.
Your abs literally look more defined in the second picture. If anything you lost body fat. That was almost pure muscle gains.

By the way you’re a piece of shit for misinforming people. I hope you tear your bicep or something.

Your abs literally look more defined in the second picture. If anything you lost body fat. That was almost pure muscle gains.

By the way you’re a piece of shit for misinforming people. I hope you tear your bicep or something.
This was the trans exactly 2 months . Hahaha why so mean :)) i knew no one Will belive me lol

I want 2 be HUGEEEE
Cool. Yeah good luck with the efforts. If you managed to gain 32 ounds in 2 months. Natty. You ahve insane muscle building genes, and could become huge.
Watch out, to stay healthy and not die or get bad diseases.

I doubt if you can find good advice here. to get HUGE.
Bodybuilding forums have better info.

Although we do have, IGiga Chad bodybuilder here. Whom is very high iq about bodybuidling and good at it.

What his name? .....[something....Khan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
This was the trans exactly 2 months . Hahaha why so mean :)) i knew no one Will belive me lol

I believe that you probably did gain 32 pounds of muscle, just not naturally.

Cool. Yeah good luck with the efforts. If you managed to gain 32 ounds in 2 months. Natty. You ahve insane muscle building genes, and could become huge.
Watch out, to stay healthy and not die or get bad diseases.

I doubt if you can find good advice here. to get HUGE.
Bodybuilding forums have better info.

Although we do have, IGiga Chad bodybuilder here. Whom is very high iq about bodybuidling and good at it.

What his name? .....[something....Khan
This dude was a fucking twig for all of his life and then he picks up weights and gains 32 pounds in 2 months? Are you kidding me? I have a friend who was always a fucking hulk since he was 12, and is still stronger than me even though he never lifted weights and I lifted for 2 years! That’s how you spot great genetics. This dude is just a clown wanna be natty.

This dude was a fucking twig for all of his life and then he picks up weights and gains 32 pounds in 2 months? Are you kidding me? I have a friend who was always a fucking hulk since he was 12, and is still stronger than me even though he never lifted weights and I lifted for 2 years! That’s how you spot great genetics. This dude is just a clown wanna be natty.
Lmao i wasnt a twig, i lost a lot of weight în covid quarantine like 24 pounds. Me at 16/17

Last edited:
Lmao i wasnt a twig, i lost a lot of weight în covid quarantine like 24 pounds. Me at 16/17

So you lost 24 and then regained it in 2 months? Maybe. Where did the extra 8 pounds come from? 4 pounds of muscle in 1 month?

So you lost 24 and then regained it in 2 months? Maybe. Where did the extra 8 pounds come from? 4 pounds of muscle in 1 month?
This Will be my last response, i see you dont belive me and whatever i say u wont belive it anyway, i didnt do any roids. În my 2 months transf i was detrained but i did get 32 lbs of weight.

This Will be my last response, i see you dont belive me and whatever i say u wont belive it anyway, i didnt do any roids. În my 2 months transf i was detrained but i did get 32 lbs of weight.
i must say. If not added fat weight, or water weight.
than natty, 32 lbs/pounds (or 14.5kg) in 2 months is insane.
Maybe your scale broken???

Do even average roids takers, manage to get that much weight gain in 2 months time?

Last edited:
i must say. If not added fat weight, or water weight.
than natty, 32 lbs/pounds (or 14.5kg) in 2 months is insane.

Do even average roids takers, manage to get that much weight gain in 2 months time?
He just has 0.0001% genetics. Don’t worry he’s telling the truth 👍🏼👌🏼