For those of you that claim “muh bad genetics” watch this

of course he would jfl at me lmao

• +1
Reactions: mortis
This dude is 1 in 10 million. Irrelevant. The average dude needs a good physique to be able to compete.
Yeah I definitely agree, I’ve seen countless tinder experiments of average gymcells and they did better than de poot lmao, who’s consider a PSL god but is a massive twig

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah I definitely agree, I’ve seen countless tinder experiments of average gymcells and they did better than de poot lmao, who’s consider a PSL god but is a massive twig
Finally someone understands common sense. Physique is basically your ability to survive, it can’t not matter. These couple of twigs littering my comment section are faggots denying reality.

Finally someone understands common sense. Physique is basically your ability to survive, it can’t not matter. These couple of twigs littering my comment section are faggots denying reality.
Proofs in the pudding just google tinder gymcel looksmax

• +1
Tell that to these two fags
Lol don’t take what they say seriously, they all gymcel because even they know they’d do better with a good physique than without one, i can say confidently that 90% of this forum goes gym regularly

• JFL
Lol don’t take what they say seriously, they all gymcel because even they know they’d do better with a good physique than without one, i can say confidently that 90% of this forum goes gym regularly
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Really? Just look at the rating section of the forum. 80% don’t even train at all because “muh quarantine gym closed” while I only got bigger in quarantine.

Attachments

• 83A9D0D9-7B63-4D54-9A6F-DFFDE3100325.png
    83A9D0D9-7B63-4D54-9A6F-DFFDE3100325.png
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Really? Just look at the rating section of the forum. 80% don’t even train at all because “muh quarantine gym closed” while I only got bigger in quarantine.
Looks great bro, tbh if you’re on a forum where people are constantly telling you the importance of looks and one of the few things you can change is your physique, you’d have to be mentally retarded to not exhaust that avenue

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and .*my*.
Looks great bro, tbh if you’re on a forum where people are constantly telling you the importance of looks and one of the few things you can change is your physique, you’d have to be mentally retarded to not exhaust that avenue
They’re ignoring valid studies and even reality. Think about it, most muscular guys that you know are getting laid. Most skinny nerds with glasses that you know are not getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686
They’re ignoring valid studies and even reality. Think about it, most muscular guys that you know are getting laid. Most skinny nerds with glasses that you know are not getting laid.
tf u talking about, i def outbench your ass lmaooooo

lmao i dont have to prove shit to your ass i know my worth and have been rated on here before by many
If you do bench more than me, it’s because manlet privilege 😉

lmao im 182 cm
Your real height is 178. I’m 191 with long arms, you think it’s physically possible for me to bench more than you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Your real height is 178. I’m 191 with long arms, you think it’s physically possible for me to bench more than you?
how is my real height 178? i just told your ass im 182 why would i lie lmao. and yeah its possible ive got long arms as well. if u train long enough you will get there

how is my real height 178? i just told your ass im 182 why would i lie lmao. and yeah its possible ive got long arms as well. if u train long enough you will get there
Faggots like you measure in shoes and not barefoot. So fuck off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
im 182 barefoot lmao
Fine. I have a question: Would a 202 cm guy bench less than me or more than me even though we have the same amount of muscle and trained for the same amount of time?

Fine. I have a question: Would a 202 cm guy bench less than me or more than me even though we have the same amount of muscle and trained for the same amount of time?
why would i answer that question when youve insulted me the entire time?

why would i answer that question when youve insulted me the entire time?
Oh boohoo, little clown got butthurt over reality.

looks bad tbh, plus it took 10 fucking years, thats insane
He is carrying a significant amount of muscle. Probably his genetic maximum.

Look at this dude he is BIG and jacked. Huge arms.
If he cut down a little bit more, got a tan and some tats and ditched the glasses and ugly haircut he would look awesome.

Last edited:
  • +1
You were not even close to his level of musculature. Not even on the same continent.

• +1
He is carrying a significant amount of muscle. Probably his genetic maximum.

Look at this dude he is BIG and jacked. Huge arms.
If he cut down a little bit more, got a tan and some tats and ditched the glasses and ugly haircut he would look awesome.
View attachment 876801
They are bunch of coping clowns.

this nigga needs to get a life, I see his comments on every fitness youtube channel I watch, he's clearly an incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Mirin his efforts, and consistency.
But also: Hitting puberty andfinishing puberty, is also a big natural factor.

Do i have bad genes?

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .*my*.
Mirin his efforts, and consistency.
But also: Hitting puberty andfinishing puberty, is also a big natural factor.
I was skinnier at 18 than I was at 15. Then I started lifting and eating and I gained.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • Woah
Thats me after 1 month of training put 16 pounds on
Either steroids or you’re lying about the time frame. Looks at least 6 months to 1 year of training.

• Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel
Latepubertycel

Roids. That’s why you got the shoulder stretch marks so quickly.
I have those since I was 16,have on back on legs as well. And i did no roids, but i am going 2 do.

depends on his arm length

• +1
I have those since I was 16,have on back on legs as well. And i did no roids, but i am going 2 do.
So you basically gained 32 pounds in 2 months with no fat at all? Yeah, definitely natural.

So you basically gained 32 pounds in 2 months with no fat at all? Yeah, definitely natural.
32 pounds of pure muscle even with all the roids in the world in 2 months is impossible
by the looks of it he gained 5-7lbs of muscle from the first pic to the second pic, if the scale says he gained 16lbs it’s just water weight and nitrogen

• +1
tbh.
I feel your ratio's for daily life. Are very good already.
Roids would imo only be for, if you want to compete with sport or bodybuilding. But for women, I kinda feel extra mass will add limited to appeal. It will add some appeal, but probs not worth the risk and efforts to go roids, if the reason for doing that is only womens.

• +1
32 pounds of pure muscle even with all the roids in the world in 2 months is impossible
by the looks of it he gained 5-7lbs of muscle from the first pic to the second pic, if the scale says he gained 16lbs it’s just water weight and nitrogen
He’s fucking 6’3. I believe him that he gained 16 between the first and the second pic. Muscles don’t look huge on a frame like that and it takes long to fill.

• +1
tbh.
I feel your ratio's for daily life. Are very good already.
Roids would imo only be for, if you want to compete with sport or bodybuilding. But for women, I kinda feel extra mass will add limited to appeal. It will add some appeal, but probs not worth the risk and efforts to go roids, if the reason for doing that is only womens.
this
@WhiteSnake you are already bodymaxxed for women
you don’t need roids, just shed maybe 1-2lbs of fat and you’re absolutely ideal

this
@WhiteSnake you are already bodymaxxed for women
you don’t need roids, just shed maybe 1-2lbs of fat and you’re absolutely ideal
Do you really believe that he gained 32 pounds in 2 months?

• +1