For you retarded teens trying to get rich online

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
Don't fall into the traps of online gurus. Seen too many low iq teens thinking they discover some life secret of investing or eCommerce. You're not special because you're a loser who happened to find some "redpilled" forum that teaches you the cheat code to life. I've had friends who made a shit ton off investing and eCommerce. But if you have to ask online, you're probably not smart enough to succeed in it. You're probably doing bad at school and using this as a cope. Please start applying yourself at school and actually get yourself a surefire way of being financially stable in the future because you're not a "lazy genius", you're a fucking low iq retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Danish_Retard, Chintuck22 and 22 others

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
OP tried ecom and is salty it didn’t work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Danish_Retard, SHARK and 10 others
OP tried ecom and is salty it didn’t work
I actually worked with a friend to help build his site before. I didn't know how to set up the buy sell stuff so it was left to shopify, but I made a site that links to all his products. Got paid $50 cus that was all i asked.

Jfl at all the young people who think that they are interesting and intelligent when in reality they just don't get invited to parties

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, BigBoy, Demonstrator and 4 others
Based and legit

• +1
Reactions: Hector and 25thpercentile human
Don't fall into the traps of online gurus. Seen too many low iq teens thinking they discover some life secret of investing or eCommerce. You're not special because you're a loser who happened to find some "redpilled" forum that teaches you the cheat code to life. I've had friends who made a shit ton off investing and eCommerce. But if you have to ask online, you're probably not smart enough to succeed in it. You're probably doing bad at school and using this as a cope. Please start applying yourself at school and actually get yourself a surefire way of being financially stable in the future because you're not a "lazy genius", you're a fucking low iq retard.
Couldn't have put it better myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1464, Hector and 2 others
Getting rich is just like getting laid, it's impossible. You cannot win at life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
bullshit. think th
ose friends were born knowing everything bout ecommerce?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
getting rich requires effort

Not true. You should still pursue higher education and you definitely need a day job so it’s not a replacement for those. But e-commerce and investing aren’t some high IQ cheat codes that only a special group of people can figure out. If you do the research, don’t try to take shortcuts, keep realistic goals, and apply yourself, you can make a good amount of extra money.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Not true. You should still pursue higher education and you definitely need a day job so it’s not a replacement for those. But e-commerce and investing aren’t some high IQ cheat codes that only a special group of people can figure out. If you do the research, don’t try to take shortcuts, keep realistic goals, and apply yourself, you can make a good amount of extra money.

High IQ greycel

Once a money making method goes public on the web, know that's it's already dead or super saturated.

People who know how to profit online keep their methods to themselves. Then realease them as courses once they become inefficient in the hope of milking some money out of them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, RAITEIII, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
If you're not figuring that out yourself you aren't cut out to become rich the non gambling way

• +1
face

• So Sad
Getting rich is just like getting laid, it's impossible. You cannot win at life.
Fuck off emo greycel incel, you are dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

Delete your account immediately and go to incels.is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, 25thpercentile human, Pillarman and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
bullshit. think th

ose friends were born knowing everything bout ecommerce?
you can get rich off these stuff but im pointing out that most of the people who is looking into these things wont. making money online attracts the gullible high inhib losers in life and they are using this as an escape mechanism.

there's so many other ways to make money besides this ecommerce/investing shit everyone and their mother is looking into. i know people who made money off video editing, working as a web developer in high school, i sold repaired bikes(didn't make much for the amount of work i did tbh lol). especially for young people they should be learning new skills to make money because if youre young money isn't that important yet. the people who make money off investing are in their 20s working as programmers and it's just a side hustle for them.

admittingly, investing is pretty legit. but stop watching motivational videos. stop telling people in real life "you're looking to investing." Don't give yourself premature satisfaction until you actually see the money start rolling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 2621
Just bought an online course from jake paul its legit you are just jealous jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and 25thpercentile human
you're not a "lazy genius", you're a fucking low iq retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkagoodusername and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This sounds like cope mixed in with crab bucket mentality and saltiness which comes from self failure.

Everyone here should invest and do eCommerce. It’s something that gives you passive income and passive income is what gives you the ability to relax instead of wage Slave until you’re 65

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
"I know people who have made a shit tonne of money this way but you shouldn't do it because you're a gullible loser"

Moat people who do this stuff are probably college students with free time.

"I know people who have made a shit tonne of money this way but you shouldn't do it because you're a gullible loser"

Moat people who do this stuff are probably college students with free time.
Building a resume is a lot more important at this point to secure a job that's 80k+ once they graduate. The 30k you'll make(100% you won't lol) is minuscule compare to money in the future.

no hope left

• +1
Fuck off emo greycel incel, you are dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

Delete your account immediately and go to incels.is
Joined Aug 22, 2019

you can get rich off these stuff but im pointing out that most of the people who is looking into these things wont. making money online attracts the gullible high inhib losers in life and they are using this as an escape mechanism.

there's so many other ways to make money besides this ecommerce/investing shit everyone and their mother is looking into. i know people who made money off video editing, working as a web developer in high school, i sold repaired bikes(didn't make much for the amount of work i did tbh lol). especially for young people they should be learning new skills to make money because if youre young money isn't that important yet. the people who make money off investing are in their 20s working as programmers and it's just a side hustle for them.

admittingly, investing is pretty legit. but stop watching motivational videos. stop telling people in real life "you're looking to investing." Don't give yourself premature satisfaction until you actually see the money start rolling.

you are right but considering this is a response to my thread and none of it applies to me please fuck off. i have more than enough experience with unaccomplished young adults and their ed edd and eddy schemes, and i know exactly what you are talking about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why is this site filled with teens.

you are right but considering this is a response to my thread and none of it applies to me please fuck off. i have more than enough experience with unaccomplished young adults and their ed edd and eddy schemes, and i know exactly what you are talking about.
you want validation from me or something? keep barking for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back