Women notice arm area and women crave defined forearms

These exercises don’t require anything you could do them

I did them and my forearms is veiny and on fire 🔥

Ignore his face and voice lol

@HSM1 That dude looks like "your friend" :feelsgood:

just lift weight u naturally train them anyway

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
That won't cause hypertrophy (muscle growth) but it's good conditioning for when you're beating off your boyfriends.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady, LowTierNormie, DidntRead and 3 others
That won't cause hypertrophy (muscle growth) but it's good conditioning for when you're beating off your boyfriends.
JFL at this low iq cope

I did this I’m on the second day and my forearms is slightly bigger but not noticeable

Do this for a month and told me it works or not

I can tell hes a manlet,probably a fag too.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
JFL at this low iq cope

I did this I’m on the second day and my forearms is slightly bigger but not noticeable

Do this for a month and told me it works or not
Claiming noticeable hypertrophy after 2 days of doing it. Lol bro

• +1
Reactions: Usum
More toned I would say

Try it for a week and leave it if you don’t see difference
Dude your body takes weeks/months to actually build muscle. This is fluff bullshit tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and mido the slayer
just do deadlift variation with neutral grip (trap bar)

I hate weight lifting

I can’t stand it 😂
i hate gym bro meathead culture, too. but in this day of age you absolutely do have to train your body with resistance training(weights) to stay competitive in the dating market

• +1
I hate weight lifting

I can’t stand it 😂

your not gonna get decent forearms without weights, get that in ur head, all u are experiencing are pumps and placebos

if they really grew you would sent after/before pics but obviously you know that no change happen

i hate gym bro meathead culture, too. but in this day of age you absolutely do have to train your body with resistance training(weights) to stay competitive in the dating market
Just do swimming and tennis bro You will get athletic healthy (they lift little bit)

But body matters like 10-15% imo from what I have seen you absolutely don’t want belly (six pack or death)

And yea jamesbondmax bro 😂
your not gonna get decent forearms without weights, get that in ur head, all u are experiencing are pumps and placebos

if they really grew you would sent after/before pics but obviously you know that no change happen
54A90807 0CA9 4469 BA89 FB150C30B572

That picture explains a lot tbh

Just do swimming and tennis bro You will get athletic healthy (they lift little bit)

But body matters like 10-15% imo from what I have seen you absolutely don’t want belly (six pack or death)

And yea jamesbondmax bro 😂
tennis and swimming wont get you the body you want unless you literally train like professional players, whereas you can go casually to the gym and get the same result with minimum effort and less time

tennis and swimming wont get you the body you want unless you literally train like professional players, whereas you can go casually to the gym and get the same result with minimum effort and less time
Understandable

@jefferson any good weight training to get bigger forearms. Mine are pretty small. Just do forearm curls at the end each of workout for 3 sets

@jefferson any good weight training to get bigger forearms. Mine are pretty small. Just do forearm curls at the end each of workout for 3 sets
Mine just got trained on back daw with rows and pullups, I never did anything for them specifically. I did do some hammer curls here and there.

• +1
women crave BONES dude.

Its over unless hes like 6'5 then he can get some niche girls

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper