Forehead implant

A

A23ghskung

Gold
edit: I have same forehead as this guy ,
I need more angularity could an implant give me that ?

Attachments

• D7FE5B21-AC00-4437-A961-7DA1B3A20638.png
    D7FE5B21-AC00-4437-A961-7DA1B3A20638.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jfl at thinking a forehead implant would make you a chadlite or chad when you can easily fraud it with longer hair or something. Shitty implant imo

Do I need forehead implant ?
Screenshot 20220128 1826382

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jfl at thinking a forehead implant would make you a chadlite or chad when you can easily fraud it with longer hair or something. Shitty implant imo
Here’s the thing when I forehead frauded with curly hair hiding all my forehead like those tiktok boys do, I was chadtier, i had JB and Stacy’s wanting LTR, let me tell you I was one of the prettiest boy in my school I can pm you pics if you don’t believe me, then I cut my off all my hair bald for a stupid reason I don’t remember, then from there it everything went down hill, I lost all my hoes.
I still remember the day I cut my hair my bro saw me without hair and even he said it was the worst decision I ever took.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Here’s the thing when I forehead frauded with curly hair hiding all my forehead like those tiktok boys do, I was chadtier, i had JB and Stacy’s wanting LTR, let me tell you I was one of the prettiest boy in my school I can pm you pics if you don’t believe me, then I cut my off all my hair bald for a stupid reason I don’t remember, then from there it everything went down hill, I lost all my hoes.
I still remember the day I cut my hair my bro saw me without hair and even he said it was the worst decision I ever took.
Damn brutal, try regrowing then, forehead implants are a waste imo if your forehead is literally the only thing keeping you from a tier, I'm sure there might be other flaws worth fixing Like a maxilla or mandible or even cheekbone implants (can't say w/o pic) which can be in more need of implants or surgery

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung