FOREHEAD REDUCTION surgery, $10,000 VS. $400!

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
$10K: https://looksmax.org/threads/scalp-advancement-the-only-solution-for-a-big-forehead.826211/

$400: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-just-had-forehead-reduction-surgery.635911/

@LiterallyNightwing @weebcel

Do you guys (And anyone else reading this thread) think it's worth it to spend the big bucks on forehead reduction surgery? Or is it one that you're able to cheap out on to an extent?

I suggest to anyone reading this thread to check out the original posts at least in the two threads I sent for some more insight and so that you can give your best honest opinions

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, IMOGYOU, thecel and 3 others
I would only do this once surgeons begin using verteporfin in conjunction with it for no scarring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek, IMOGYOU and Deleted member 19766
whether you need it or not really just depends on the way your hair grows, it's mostly the people that wear their hair back or have curls that need it.

my ogre features make my forehead look bigger than it actually is but no one's able to tell because my hair grows straight down.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 19766
I would only do this once surgeons begin using verteporfin in conjunction with it for no scarring
never heard of "verteporfin" before, please elaborate?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 19766
never heard of "verteporfin" before, please elaborate?
new cope medication for baldcels.
It's not cope, it's not going to regrow dead hair follicles, but it will activate your bodies other mechanism of healing which prevents scarring. It's currently in trial by some surgeons that show promising results of hair follicle regrowth where hair grafts were pulled as opposed to scar tissue there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 19766
It's not cope, it's not going to regrow dead hair follicles, but it will activate your bodies other mechanism of healing which prevents scarring. It's currently in trial by some surgeons that show promising results of hair follicle regrowth where hair grafts were pulled as opposed to scar tissue there
can't wait to be disappointed again like with every cure to balding in the past decades.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 19766
im not waiting another decade for ascension, that stuff will be like the new STROMA or N2 implant

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
Just wear a wig

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and mewman
Im happy with the results

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Deleted member 19766
can't wait to be disappointed again like with every cure to balding in the past decades.
verteporfin is already fda approved, its the most promising thing we have that is already fda approved like fin and min

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
verteporfin is already fda approved, its the most promising thing we have that is already fda approved like fin and min
You know what else is FDA approved? Gillette razors so just shave it and go JIM!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Struggler03
Most guys willl lose hair so if you wanna take the risk of scar then sure go ahead

• Hmm...
Im happy with the results
Can u respond to my pm? Also what do u think of arvid saying to save at least 10k for it and that that's the bare minimum you should be spending on it?

Yeah make a "1$ vs 100000$ rhinoplasty" video next.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, IMOGYOU, not_ovER and 2 others
don't fucking do this

• JFL
Yo bro

• Hmm...