Foreskin Restoration[cutcels GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
Many of you have lost something
A part of yourself

The part of every male's most precious organ has been cut out from you and chewed on by a stinky Rabbi

From what little information I gathered it's not possible yet to restore a foreskin to full functionality
There is ongoing research in the field and it will probably last many more years till anything good comes out
https://www.foregen.org/

Most people cope with a device simillar to the penis extender and stretch whatever skin they have left
Unfortunately the extra skin they get in time doesn't have nearly as many nerve endings and provides less sensitivity than the original that came with a ridged band and frenulum.

It's truly over for circumsizioncels
Just like baldcels they are left with no real solutions and have almost no alternatives

@Drago Soprano @uglymug @Rush @OOGABOOGA
@OldVirgin @PingPong @TsarTsar444 @Pythagoras

https://archive.md/20121231212745/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm#0%
I am 5.5inch long and have CI-10:Comfy: with slight overhang

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 14854 and 6 others
ngl, I am fine with my current dick. A bit of sensation loss in return for a bit of aesthetic bump. Seems fair to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 3828
ngl, I am fine with my current dick. A bit of sensation loss in return for a bit of aesthetic bump. Seems fair to me tbh
You should go ER and every other cutcel too
Maybe that will stop the mutilation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
why are so many Americans circumcised?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I heard restoration gives you 80% of the originally 100% feeling back. Atleast if you have a frenulum left

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, hairyballscel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
restoration results in dekeratinisation, gilding action etc... which makes the sensation of sex 100x better

ppl that got circumcised and restored say it brings around 80-90% of the feeling back, very much worth it, especially for people that have been circumcised their entire life and don't have that reference point

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 12218 and 4 others
restoration results in dekeratinisation, gilding action etc... which makes the sensation of sex 100x better

ppl that got circumcised and restored say it brings around 80-90% of the feeling back, very much worth it, especially for people that have been circumcised their entire life and don't have that reference point
how u even restore it?

Daily reminder that cutcels need lube to jerk off their dry wrinkled dicks

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Mine was never taken from me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I was about to book my circumcision when I came across your post. How do you feel about aeshetics and sexual performance with and without foreskin?

• +1
I was about to book my circumcision when I came across your post. How do you feel about aeshetics and sexual performance with and without foreskin?
like i would know how it is to be cut
or have sex:p

Fuck off back to r9k.

• JFL
:Comfy:

Last edited: