Forevergymcelling is proof of the fact that you need money and LTR with hot women to be content and have a fullfilling life

losthope

losthope

Silver
LTR with an LTB or MTB will never fulfull you, especially one that is gook. JFL at the gook copers coping with muh feminine submissive women.

And being rich is a must. You need money to enjoy and experience life otherwise you live like the average Eurocel who makes as much as a carpenter, goes on vacation twice an year and waits for a week before he can get a physical appointment with a doctor.

Nigga has been on this site since a decade with no intentions of leaving anytime soon. And I don't blame him. LTRs get stale very quickly unless you're dating a girl above your looks level that you can be infatuated with for a long time. Once the honeymoon period dies you will face the reality of relationships. Sex gets boring. And don't even get me started with the kids thingy. Kids are a massive investment and you have to dedicate a lot of time, money and effort to ensure their well being.

All in all, this is what you need

1. At least a 0.5-1 million dollar/euro an year doing something you actually like instead of a deskjob or wageslaving like an IT cuck
  2. A woman that when you go out with will turn heads and guys will be jealous of you, not some MTB gook
  3. Being GL enough that you can still fuck other women on the side and your girl doesn't take you for granted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, XazaqazaX, trueceI and 1 other person
This is all true but like, what do you want me to do with this information?

Brb let me make my skull more dolicocephalic and earn 2 mil dollars/a year

• +1
Reactions: oily703
This is all true but like, what do you want me to do with this information?

Brb let me make my skull more dolicocephalic and earn 2 mil dollars/a year
Images 1

Nah, you need a good childhood/young-adulthood. That's the most important.

If not you will always end up with some insecurity, issue, struggle, attachment issues, anxiety, not feeling good enough, etc.

some girl, money, status, ain't gonna fill that hole.

• +1
Reactions: kusaila and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Sub to my YouTube

He is 5'6 aegularly whining about competition in UK (if you go to any UK village; you will see literal deformed subhumans with Stacies)

Regularly going to touristy locations like Budapest, Stockholm and complaining about the competition there of no slay is another JFL

Also comparing your life to Tyler Maher or Mike Thruston and then cursing your good luck

Its a JFL in and of itself but it also shows the deluded the average user is about other people's lives. It astonishes me that some people truly think that their insta stories are the representation of their life and that they are worry free happy go lucky.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
You just said a load of unhelpful horseshit.

You're telling me being rich is...good?!! I need pretty wife preferably?!???? Woah that's crazy

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
just be top .1 percent of men theory
you can not be serious

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
LTR with an LTB or MTB will never fulfull you, especially one that is gook. JFL at the gook copers coping with muh feminine submissive women.

And being rich is a must. You need money to enjoy and experience life otherwise you live like the average Eurocel who makes as much as a carpenter, goes on vacation twice an year and waits for a week before he can get a physical appointment with a doctor.

Nigga has been on this site since a decade with no intentions of leaving anytime soon. And I don't blame him. LTRs get stale very quickly unless you're dating a girl above your looks level that you can be infatuated with for a long time. Once the honeymoon period dies you will face the reality of relationships. Sex gets boring. And don't even get me started with the kids thingy. Kids are a massive investment and you have to dedicate a lot of time, money and effort to ensure their well being.

All in all, this is what you need

1. At least a 0.5-1 million dollar/euro an year doing something you actually like instead of a deskjob or wageslaving like an IT cuck
  2. A woman that when you go out with will turn heads and guys will be jealous of you, not some MTB gook
  3. Being GL enough that you can still fuck other women on the side and your girl doesn't take you for granted
That level of income is only in high cost of living countries. If you don't play football for man city why even live in the UK from that standpoint?

Andrew Tate is rich and yet he still lives in Romania so he is extra rich + some other benefits.

Go live somewhere else for an infinitely better life.

Muh bad hospitals muh bad education muh 3rd world

biggest copes ever