Forevermin vs Grel Hellscream vs Deepmaxer (3 different phenos)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brutal bloatpill, over for buccal fat cels like us :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If I water fast for 2 days I can look human

Or drop to anorexic weight

But it doesn’t feel good

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and It'snotover
WTF IS THIS I REALLY THOUGHT PEOPLE ON THIS FORO WERE GOOD LOOKING LMAOOO

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, It'snotover and Deleted member 29558

But it doesn’t feel good
Brother your even more bloatmaxxed than me plus you're eyes are uneven plus you're blondy softy cute potatoe guy, it's over HTN dark triad features will mog ur existence even if you were chadlite

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover

But it doesn’t feel good
Same, but when I tried to do this my cortisol spiked. And guess what? INCREASED BLOATING!
TRULY OVER.
EATvgc9XUAI82uw

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22623
Same, but when I tried to do this my cortisol spiked. And guess what? INCREASED BLOATING!
TRULY OVER.
View attachment 2207099
Don't water fast u normie, u gotta drink even more water to clen sodium excess and pee more, trust drink 5-7 Lt for 5 days u will be dehydrated and tired but if you don't want to be bloated is easy to take that away

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Attachments

• 3413490_F2295C30-DF7D-40F8-8BCD-598144E289B3.jpeg
    3413490_F2295C30-DF7D-40F8-8BCD-598144E289B3.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Don't water fast u normie, u gotta drink even more water to clen sodium excess and pee more, trust drink 5-7 Lt for 5 days u will be dehydrated and tired but if you don't want to be bloated is easy to take that away
Good tips greycel, but now idgaf anymore. I accepted my subhuman bloating, i embraced the curse of subhumanity that comes from it. Now i drink lots of water, eat sugars, and occasionally eat pizza. It is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
how do they all look so fucking autistic

@forevermirin mogs though i’ve seen him in better lighting and he looks genuinely good imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, forevermirin and Deprived
Good tips greycel, but now idgaf anymore. I accepted my subhuman bloating, i embraced the curse of subhumanity that comes from it. Now i drink lots of water, eat sugars, and occasionally eat pizza. It is what it is
That's the only way, i do that too because is more funny than being a insecure retarded here like most of the people I've seen here, they try to much just to look average coping everyone who is good looking
Btw wdym greycel I'm new here

• +1
That's the only way, i do that too because is more funny than being a insecure retarded here like most of the people I've seen here, they try to much just to look average coping everyone who is good looking
Btw wdym greycel I'm new here
Greycel means ur a user without experience cause u have less than 500 posts. Also I agree being insecure is a high estrogenic trait(90% of the forum is like that) so i just accepted it and if puberty won't do the job i'll get surgery. That's life lad.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22623
You are not even goodlooking. You are mtn like the rest of the voting cast in this thread.
Just post your photos and mog me to oblivion man, i don't even care that shit I joined because I wanted eyebrows and eyelashes tips

• +1
Greycel means ur a user without experience cause u have less than 500 posts. Also I agree being insecure is a high estrogenic trait(90% of the forum is like that) so i just accepted it and if puberty won't do the job i'll get surgery. That's life lad.
Yeah, I'm new here just joined yesterday
Yup I respect that, they're so many insecure ppl here I think they never been outside or sum
Btw aren't you that guy from TikTok who made a mog battle with a guy called seon Opry Jr?

• +1
H
Just post your photos and mog me to oblivion man, i don't even care that shit I joined because I wanted eyebrows and eyelashes tips.
Not eyelashes and eyebrows for faggot looking horse.

Btw aren't you that guy from TikTok who made a mog battle with a guy called seon Opry Jr?
No, i'm the last person that would ever post blackpilled content on tik tok man.

• +1
H

Not eyelashes and eyebrows for faggot looking horse.
Ok blud i let my girls know about it while they scratch my back. Maybe they will left me after telling that I have a horsefaggot large face
It's so over u made me so insecure

• +1
Ok blud i let my girls know about it while they scratch my back. Maybe they will left me after telling that I have a horsefaggot large face
Not only you have horse tier midface you also have horse tier hair. You are full blown horse. Your ugly ass mexican landwhale would happily ride with your horse looking taco motherfucker.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, poopoohead and It'snotover
SMV wise: @Grel Hellscream > @Deepmaxer > @forevermirin

PSL wise: @Grel Hellscream (Good overall harmony, would hve higher PSL with less buccal fat) > @forevermirin (mogger zygos) > @Deepmaxer (Looks good but kinda uncanny, would mog @forevermirin if he had better zygos and shorter midface)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and poopoohead
You’re 16, don’t be on here

Your brain is not able to form rational thought processes yet and distance yourself from the shit on here

Most is either satire or bitter trolls. Very little useful information. Leave and come back when your puberty is done if you feel you still need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, rand anon, poopoohead and 2 others
Not only you have horse tier midface you also have horse tier hair. You are full blown horse. Your ugly ass mexican landwhale would happily ride with your horse looking taco motherfucker.
Ur so funny, u should take the red pill and try to get some girls by making them laugh since blackpill can't fit on you
I'm ropping rn thanks for the message

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
You’re 16, don’t be on here

Your brain is not able to form rational thought processes yet and distance yourself from the shit on here

Most is either satire or bitter trolls. Very little useful information. Leave and come back when your puberty is done if you feel you still need it
I'm 18 years old rn. how do you almost know my age tho
And yeah agree I thought I was gonna find goodlooking people but they're just retard coping like they're chico o sean Opry o delissolla

• +1
I'm 18 years old rn. how do you almost know my age tho
And yeah agree I thought I was gonna find goodlooking people but they're just retard coping like they're chico o sean Opry o delissolla
Idk I just guessed based on how you wrote. And the fact that so many young people joined recently.

If by good looking you’re referring to chadlite+ there are only a few on the forum.

• +1
high class masc scandanavian mogger vs 2 swarthy ethnics. i wonder who mogs :feelsthink:

• +1
Ur so funny, u should take the red pill and try to get some girls by making them laugh since blackpill can't fit on you
I'm ropping rn thanks for the message
I dont give shit. You are just low mtn.

Idk I just guessed based on how you wrote. And the fact that so many young people joined recently.

If by good looking you’re referring to chadlite+ there are only a few on the forum.
That's because I don't speak English, I'm colombian

@Grel Hellscream have strong feature, 6,5 - 7/10

first dude look High ltn. Shit tier eye area, pheno and chin.

Second dudes whole harmony is ruined by his thin lips and penis looking nose.

Third guy look like dude that has over filled his jawline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and forevermirin
SMV wise: @Grel Hellscream > @Deepmaxer > @forevermirin

PSL wise: @Grel Hellscream (Good overall harmony, would hve higher PSL with less buccal fat) > @forevermirin (mogger zygos) > @Deepmaxer (Looks good but kinda uncanny, would mog @forevermirin if he had better zygos and shorter midface)
to me grel is more uncanny than deep, who i expected to win this poll but clearly im missing something.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
how do they all look so fucking autistic

@forevermirin mogs though i’ve seen him in better lighting and he looks genuinely good imo
paying android tax on top of race tax here

• JFL
Reactions: looksmidder
this is kinda tough.
Deepmaxxer is the best looking facially out of all 3. But he is 5'8.
OP got good coloring but cucked by his hairstyle. He got white advantage over those two. Also not a bad height.
Forevermirin lacks behind both in face but he is 6'3.
why do i lack in face?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
@Dr. Bruh @ascension @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @buflek @kumquat @rand anon @latincell95 @Beastimmung @pneumocystosis @Vain786 @Johanjohan @julianchicago @ripcordgod1 @5.5psl @BongMog @Blackgymmax @Maesthetics=King @autistic_tendencies @ascendedd @Yuno_howitez @thecel @poopoohead @User49 @Makhachev @Artemis @zv1212

also I can think of a certain gentleman posting his face daily asking for opinions who might be interested in joining the battle with a similar video posted from frontal with visible face
U look good facially but u need better hair tbh

B
Neither u nor deep were likely gonna win the poll anyways unfortunely, even if u do objectively mog, cause grel is white

This perfect opportunity ask girls opnion who mogs out of three and see if lookmaxer are accurate with their rating and appeal.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Forevermirin

Deepmaxer

Grel Hellscream

My high on weed pic mogs most of the forum subhumans here, I respect @forevermirin , but I mog other 2 subhumans @Deepmaxer @Grel Hellscream ..what yo think @Iasacrko @BongMog

Screenshot 20230517 091700 Gallery

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 22623 and Blackgymmax
@Dr. Bruh @ascension @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @buflek @kumquat @rand anon @latincell95 @Beastimmung @pneumocystosis @Vain786 @Johanjohan @julianchicago @ripcordgod1 @5.5psl @BongMog @Blackgymmax @Maesthetics=King @autistic_tendencies @ascendedd @Yuno_howitez @thecel @poopoohead @User49 @Makhachev @Artemis @zv1212

also I can think of a certain gentleman posting his face daily asking for opinions who might be interested in joining the battle with a similar video posted from frontal with visible face
You mog, it's not even a fair fight JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
You mog, it's not even a fair fight JFL
should’ve gone against other cumskins instead tbh

cause I’m sure there will be people who only voted for me cause I’m white

should’ve gone against other cumskins instead tbh

cause I’m sure there will be people who only voted for me cause I’m white
Sorry bruh but impossible to mog me
Screenshot 20230503 221442 Gallery

Brother your even more bloatmaxxed than me plus you're eyes are uneven plus you're blondy softy cute potatoe guy, it's over HTN dark triad features will mog ur existence even if you were chadlite
you look like an autistic rice farmer on the pic that you sent, you also are 5'5 and you have no bones