Forevermin vs Grel Hellscream vs Deepmaxer (3 different phenos)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All inferior compared to forum gigachad future leading Hollywood actor @colesp
It's ova for @Grel Hellscream looks like Jack Black doppelganger lol

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 27751

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503-221442_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503-221442_Gallery.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Here comes another cumskin hater ...you got mogged son stfu
You have incel sideburns sorry brah you don’t mog shit at 5’4.5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
You have incel sideburns sorry brah you don’t mog shit at 5’4.5
Good research my fan, I think you are my hard-core fan also u gt my height wrong my fan..but no problem but tell yo mom I miss her a lot and a reddish pussy

• Hmm...
Tera naam salmaan khan hairstyle vibes

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Good research my fan, I think you are my hard-core fan also u gt my height wrong my fan..but no problem but tell yo mom I miss her a lot and a reddish pussy
Fan wat? I’m just subtracting the normal amount people fraud by

Unlike you I’m 6’1.25

My cocks higher off the ground then your head

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 27751
Fan wat? I’m just subtracting the normal amount people fraud by

Unlike you I’m 6’1.25

My cocks higher off the ground then your head
You see you still coping with the height lmfao, reason is I mog you facially back to yo dad's asshole sucka now cry more about muh me tall you short 🤣😂😭

• Hmm...
You see you still coping with the height lmfao, reason is I mog you facially back to yo dad's asshole sucka now cry more about muh me tall you short 🤣😂😭
you can’t explain why though, throwing words into thin air nice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
you can’t explain why though, throwing words into thin air nice
Bruh I did inmkg you facially and its not even close bye...have a nice cope..or do you thread..am pretty sure u scared for making it mog battle thread..anyway bye🤣

• Hmm...
Keep barking for me though

Just post my worst pic with yo good pic and make a mog thread.and see who wins jfl
Let’s assume it’s you

Your worst pic is FaceApped to oblivion, why would I

Take a clear video like the one I posted, hold up a note saying colesp

Or accept I mog you, dog

• Woah
U dont have a squared jaw like both of them, ur biggest flaw imo
looking closely i think all of us (not sure about grel tbh) have higher gonial angles, but my gonial width looks narrowest probably because of my zygo prominence and diamond face shape. so yeah i see wym, i need to focus on masseter hypertrophy asap

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ascendedd
looking closely i think all of us (not sure about grel tbh) have higher gonial angles, but my gonial width looks narrowest probably because of my zygo prominence and diamond face shape. so yeah i see wym, i need to focus on masseter hypertrophy asap
Yea bro u need to get massetters asap

• +1
My gonial angle is low and my jaw is wide as shit (same with my skull)

Thats why it’s hard for me to get proper hollow cheeks cause I have too much bone in the lower part of my face compared to my zygos. I need Barrett tier zygos before I can have hollow cheeks at a normal weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and forevermirin
My gonial angle is low and my jaw is wide as shit (same with my skull)

Thats why it’s hard for me to get proper hollow cheeks cause I have too much bone in the lower part of my face compared to my zygos. I need Barrett tier zygos before I can have hollow cheeks at a normal weight
yeah your face shape is more rectangle/oval, kinda the opposite problem but your lower 3rd is more masc still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
you look like an autistic rice farmer on the pic that you sent, you also are 5'5 and you have no bones
I am 6 ft tall Colombian framemoggin your 18 inch framelet and ur whole existence to oblivion
Plus my started point is even better than ur whole life on this looksmaxxing shit thing go outside u femboy cumbag

I might not have bones but I still mogg irl like go outside you guys mog nobody doing that autistic face irl u look like weirdos and that's why girls don't hit on Yaa just saying tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

When we going clubbing blud
I Got serious problems in my personal life atm, I don’t got any room to be social bro. But whenever I can I’ll let you know man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I Got serious problems in my personal life atm, I don’t got any room to be social bro. But whenever I can I’ll let you know man

Yeah ik the feel

Hope whatever shit u got going on gets better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and AspiringMogger
Bro I JUST NEED TO evidence of him being actual him. He is even hiding his face in video.
@Deepmaxer @Grel Hellscream u both scared posting my video with bad lighting ,coz that bad lighting pic mogs you back to yo moms womb lol

I might not have bones but I still mogg irl like go outside you guys mog nobody doing that autistic face irl u look like weirdos and that's why girls don't hit on Yaa just saying tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣
nigger we live in the West in countries like Canada the US etc not in some Colombian favela gtfo that shit doesn't apply here what works in the barrios don't work here

Is this supposed to be longmidface?

• Woah
Grel mogs hard

Is this supposed to be longmidface?

View attachment 2209351

Tbh I don’t think it’s bad. I just think cause like her, your nose is kinda narrow and long, it seems more exaggerated.

But all your other features are very good (in my opinion) so it detracts from your slightly longer midface to the point where I actually didn’t pay much attention to it the first time I saw your videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Blond3cel
nigger we live in the West in countries like Canada the US etc not in some Colombian favela gtfo that shit doesn't apply here what works in the barrios don't work here
U acting like there's more Stacys on west than south Colombia got the most beautiful woman ur duck pose weird stare doesn't work here I moggggg irl

Tie between @Deepmaxer and @Grel Hellscream

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
You workout to the kind of music teenage girls listen to while dreaming of harry styles 💀
I workout to it as well and I'm jacked while you think it's foid music and your body is suboptimal

Forevermirin

Deepmaxer

Grel Hellscream

All those guys in the videos are above average and good looking. I don't see What's the point of the mog battle?? they all look like different species, can't be compared imo.