Former accutane users!

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Iron
To every former accutane user, what was the side effects, and could you provide images? Also, if you just have knowledge regarding accutane please answer.

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
I dont have images, but the side effects are: overrall u get more dry for example dry lips dry skin, so to prevent that u should drink at least 3l water per day. then u will get lazy, depressed and sad cause it lowers T so try to maintain a good workout so u can get more T. ur liver will be damaged so u need to supplement fish oil. and thats all to prevent most of them can be hard and yes u will lose some T production but in my opinion its not worth taking it, go on tretinoin, i had acne when i was 12, i took accutane and guess what now i have it 6 times worse. js take tretinoin.

Last edited:
Check r/accutane lots of people sharing their experiences there.

I dont have images, but the side effects are: overrall u get more dry for example dry lips dry skin, so to prevent that u should drink at least 3l water per day. then u will get lazy, depressed and sad cause it lowers T so try to maintain a good workout so u can get more T. ur liver will be damaged so u need to supplement fish oil. and thats all to prevent most of them can be hard and yes u will lose some T production but in my opinion its not worth taking it, go on tretinoin, i had acne when i was 12, i took accutane and guess what now i have it 6 times worse. js take tretinoin.
What dose of accutane where you on.

nosebleeds, eat a lot of vit k to counteract this/ suppliment

Dry hair,skin,lips,back pain,low libido,depression,forehead lines, the back pain and the low libido went away after 4 months. It also closes your growth plates faster

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber