Fortnite is worlds biggest wasted potential game ever (GTFIH)

markye67

markye67

Mass graves
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Posts
3,003
Reputation
3,604
As we all know Fortnite has a lot of really bad Fortnite skins that make u wanna cum all over the screen.

I remeber back in 2023 when I was wearing ruby skin I was edging mid lobby.

Enough of that. What I mean waste of potential is that it has the biggest potential to become the best porn game ever!!!!!

They need to make a separate version of Fortnite and it’s just Fortnite porn and u have to fuck eveyone in the lobby and e girls are in the voice chat moaning while u beat ur shit.

Im not the only one that’s thinking about this I know that and imagine how much money epic games could make from porn
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, jp212, Amuzant and 1 other person
Btw do you guys like the new avi??
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and -joe
Also they need to add futa into Fortnite to improve the game
 
As we all know Fortnite has a lot of really bad Fortnite skins that make u wanna cum all over the screen.

I remeber back in 2023 when I was wearing ruby skin I was edging mid lobby.

Enough of that. What I mean waste of potential is that it has the biggest potential to become the best porn game ever!!!!!

They need to make a separate version of Fortnite and it’s just Fortnite porn and u have to fuck eveyone in the lobby and e girls are in the voice chat moaning while u beat ur shit.

Im not the only one that’s thinking about this I know that and imagine how much money epic games could make from porn
epic porn would be gangster
 
  • +1
Reactions: markye67
As we all know Fortnite has a lot of really bad Fortnite skins that make u wanna cum all over the screen.

I remeber back in 2023 when I was wearing ruby skin I was edging mid lobby.

Enough of that. What I mean waste of potential is that it has the biggest potential to become the best porn game ever!!!!!

They need to make a separate version of Fortnite and it’s just Fortnite porn and u have to fuck eveyone in the lobby and e girls are in the voice chat moaning while u beat ur shit.

Im not the only one that’s thinking about this I know that and imagine how much money epic games could make from porn
yea bro i always wished they add nude skins of like why not bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: markye67
yea bro i always wished they add nude skins of like why not bro
Fr like they know 90 percent of teenagers play the game and teenagers are horny so just make porn out of it they will buy all of it
 
Fr like they know 90 percent of teenagers play the game and teenagers are horny so just make porn out of it they will buy all of it
the game would be so sucessful if they added the nude skins bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: markye67

Similar threads

fantom0726
Replies
20
Views
149
carvxx
carvxx
notlarpingscott
Replies
5
Views
49
UtterFailureAnd5'5
U
ArchangeI
Replies
6
Views
56
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
lacobus
Replies
29
Views
199
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
Lorence
Replies
13
Views
126
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top