POTENTIAL THREESOME GTFIH (SLAYERS HELP)

notlarpingscott

notlarpingscott

Your favorite LTN
Joined
Sep 3, 2025
Posts
1,556
Reputation
1,378
Alright guys heres the gist I’ll keep it short

Girl A is friends with Girl B

I am dating girl A

whenever I was on drugs i suggested the threesome to girl B and she was down.

Girl A has a jealousy problem with Girl B.

How do I convince girl A to do the threesome? I haven’t even introduced the idea to her
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
Fucking retarded degenerate
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Scars, Throw_Away and notlarpingscott
Alright guys heres the gist I’ll keep it short

Girl A is friends with Girl B

I am dating girl A

whenever I was on drugs i suggested the threesome to girl B and she was down.

Girl A has a jealousy problem with Girl B.

How do I convince girl A to do the threesome? I haven’t even introduced the idea to her
subhuman behaviour
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan
Alright guys heres the gist I’ll keep it short

Girl A is friends with Girl B

I am dating girl A

whenever I was on drugs i suggested the threesome to girl B and she was down.

Girl A has a jealousy problem with Girl B.

How do I convince girl A to do the threesome? I haven’t even introduced the idea to her
a² + b² = c² or some shit nigga idgaf
 
Alright guys heres the gist I’ll keep it short

Girl A is friends with Girl B

I am dating girl A

whenever I was on drugs i suggested the threesome to girl B and she was down.

Girl A has a jealousy problem with Girl B.

How do I convince girl A to do the threesome? I haven’t even introduced the idea to her
swarthoid
 

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
8
Views
91
voks
voks
6'2 HTN
Replies
6
Views
45
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
markye67
Replies
10
Views
27
jp212
jp212
Regret
Replies
55
Views
903
mhd.
mhd.
Geoff2024
Replies
22
Views
91
Geoff2024
Geoff2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top