forum is boring and dead (serious and final rant)

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
the only good posters here are @enchanted_elixir (he's genuinely trying his best to revive this shithole), @Xangsane, @5.5psl, @AspiringMogger and a few others that make interesting takes sometimes.

No more Amnesia tinder stories, no more beef, no more mog battles, not the same activity from users like StrangerDanger, LooksOverAll, Arvid, Amnesia, Niko, Anstrum, Blackgymmax, etc. Some even deleted their accounts, and yes I know some of them are still alive but half of the forum not only joined 4 months ago but are unaware of this forum's story at all.

Everything is mainstream and the blackpill will be mainstream next year on TikTok.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, 0hMan, Shieda_Kayn and 37 others
Cope beef here is more srs. Amnesia Niko anstrum never posted anything of worth

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 55314, datboijj and 5 others
@WishIwasChico

makes tinder stories

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme, kebab and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: yayatourer, fukmylyf, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
the only good posters here are @enchanted_elixir (he's genuinely trying his best to revive this shithole), @Xangsane, @5.5psl, @AspiringMogger and a few others that make interesting takes sometimes.

No more Amnesia tinder stories, no more beef, no more mog battles, not the same activity from users like StrangerDanger, LooksOverAll, Arvid, Amnesia, Niko, Anstrum, Blackgymmax, etc. Some even deleted their accounts, and yes I know some of them are still alive but half of the forum not only joined 4 months ago but are unaware of this forum's story at all.

Everything is mainstream and the blackpill will be mainstream next year on TikTok.
Bro fuck you I make tinder stories weekly where’s my respect fucking cunt

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, RAMU KAKA, kebab and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ReadBooksEveryday, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
the only good posters here are @
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir (he's genuinely trying his best to revive this shithole), @
Xangsane
@Xangsane
, @
5.5psl
@5.5psl, @
AspiringMogger
@AspiringMogger and a few others that make interesting takes sometimes.
69bafdc2eee47f16a09374c8b461196d

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, SidharthTheSlayer, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 50702 and 4 others

Thank you!

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
quality is different.
Bro kys tbh most of my slays recently have been htb fucking cunt amnesia used to slay beckies fucking cunt give me my respect or fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and humanoidsub7
Bro fuck you I make tinder stories weekly where’s my respect fucking cunt
3516187 Screenshot 20

imagine this guy saying "ohh im not Chad man i will never fuck stacy its over i will kms"...

sounds ridiculous? exactly, thats how your tinder threads are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 50702, Samsepioler and 5 others
y is it final

Bro kys tbh most of my slays recently have been htb fucking cunt amnesia used to slay beckies fucking cunt give me my respect or fuck off
mirin you lifemog some 34 yr old schizoid

View attachment 2628696
imagine this guy saying "ohh im not Chad man i will never fuck stacy its over i will kms"...

sounds ridiculous? exactly, thats how your tinder threads are
And yes this guy wrote posts about how all his may he’s usually ghost him and he got flaked on by beckies in clubs you’re a legit greycel and no nothing now pleas eleave

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
y is it final
because after becoming better looking what else should i do? rot here forever? i talked with Lars a month ago and i share his views. He's doing better in life despite the fact he spent 3 years rotting here.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Agreed, compared to when I joined, it's nowhere near as fun or interesting, and as you said some well known users pretty much forgot about .org, now we only have schizos who just brag around

I only post here and there sometimes, I think the only reason I'm still around is so I get reminded how real is blackpill

But this place pretty much turned into tiktok graycels asking about heigmaxing

Nobody talks about surgeries anymore, using gear or experimenting with biology of themselves, before it seemed like we are on frontier of looksmax, now it's all dead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yayatourer, TsarTsar444, horizontallytall and 2 others
And yes this guy wrote posts about how all his may he’s usually ghost him and he got flaked on by beckies in clubs you’re a legit greycel and no nothing now pleas eleave
once you stop with your abused dog threads and post some actual sex tape

do it i'll give you rep and VIP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yayatourer, BoredPrince and WishIwasChico

I don't get why subhumans like u when they mention good old users don't mention salludon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
because after becoming better looking what else should i do? rot here forever? i talked with Lars a month ago and i share his views. He's doing better in life despite the fact he spent 3 years rotting here.
when did u become better looking?

I don't get why subhumans like u when they mention good old users don't mention salludon
i put the "etc" at the end. hes inactive too even on instagram.

O sorry u r basically a normie who joined at the end of 2022

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 30037, Deleted member 50702 and 3 others
when did u become better looking?
i got my list of what i want to do not only with my face but with my life in general. im a grown man now and i had to take a decision. fuck college.

• Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
O sorry u r basically a normie who joined at the end of 2022
I knew about eggman and even talked with Negative XP in 2020. You shouldve know them and their influence on incel culture.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Agreed, compared to when I joined, it's nowhere near as fun or interesting, and as you said some well known users pretty much forgot about .org, now we only have schizos who just brag around

I only post here and there sometimes, I think the only reason I'm still around is so I get reminded how real is blackpill

But this place pretty much turned into tiktok graycels asking about heigmaxing

Nobody talks about surgeries anymore, using gear or experimenting with biology of themselves, before it seemed like we are on frontier of looksmax, now it's all dead
There is a limit to how much interesting context can be milked out of facial aesthetics, mog battles, etc. at some point the well was going to run dry.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Sanguinius, BoredPrince and 1 other person
I knew about eggman and even talked with Negative XP in 2020. You shouldve know them and their influence on incel culture.

almost made it on this incelcore album since Negative XP and some of his friends reached me out on Twitter. idk if thats enough proof I've been rotting around these sewers for almost 4 years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and aesthetic beauty
i miss thompsonzz

divinebeing

looksoverall

arvid main

cagingbanderas

itsover

now every thread is 90% 2023s

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, plukee, BoredPrince and 2 others
i miss thompsonzz

divinebeing

looksoverall

arvid main

cagingbanderas

itsover

now every thread is 90% 2023s
so many good users gone for greener pastures.

I'm carrying it ngl

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
This forum needs Fastbananaceo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, notrealdanish, fukmylyf and 1 other person
I'm carrying it ngl
You’ve never made a post with more than 6 sentences. You’re one of the shit posters OP is talking about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, 0hMan, Sanguinius and 2 others

There is nothing posted of quality. I remember a couple of months back @thecel made a breakdown of the length and how active new threads are compared to 2022 and 2021. More users shitpost, write less in their post and that means we get shorter threads that dwindle in popularity very quickly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0hMan, TsarTsar444, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Yeah, all these new users who joined after Dec 2 2023 ruined this forum, real talk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, atlantean, horizontallytall and 2 others
There is nothing posted of quality. I remember a couple of months back @thecel made a breakdown of the length and how active new threads are compared to 2022 and 2021. More users shitpost, write less in their post and that means we get shorter threads that dwindle in popularity very quickly.
maybe the correct term would be entertaining/interesting threads then, but i cant even find anything interesting now. half of the threads are people asking for ratings, and my fucking dms are filled with random people asking me for ratings and theyre clearly unaware what this forum is or was.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0hMan, 5'7 zoomer and AspiringMogger
Yeah, all these new users who joined after Dec 2 2023 ruined this forum, real talk.
half of them are shitposters or normies that want us to rate their face. thats it.

I got clowned for posting a legitimate guide yesterday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and wsada
maybe the correct term would be entertaining/interesting threads then, but i cant even find anything interesting now. half of the threads are people asking for ratings, and my fucking dms are filled with random people asking me for ratings and theyre clearly unaware what this forum is or was.
Start charging money, I refuse to give these greycels advice for free. Couldn’t give a shit if they ascend

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Skywalker, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Mainstream
Why would they lol. You get 10x the reacts for writing dnrd lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and humanoidsub7
I have a plan for 2024 don't worry

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0hMan, enchanted_elixir, Skywalker and 1 other person
It's over tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
@humanoidsub7 why don't you go on tinder and post stories, make beef, make mog battles, make the same activity that users like strangerdanger, looksoverall,arvid,amnesia,niko,anstrum,blackgymmax made?

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
But 2023 is the year Looksmax.org bullied an autistic lonely kid into suicide, that was the peak of its human achievement.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, enchanted_elixir, aesthetic beauty and 2 others