“Forum is dying”

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,466
Reputation
34,656
Nigga literally joined in August

Nigga so late bro joined after Verdam Evi



We are all new gen faggots

Including me.

I can’t believe 26cels are complaining.
IMG 1746
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish, sasha108, fantom0726 and 9 others
Forum is going through the usual phases
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish, Mogmo, price. and 3 others
I'm not new gen.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish, L(oser)ooksmaxxer, Mogmo and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish, Mogmo, price. and 1 other person
@Slavurik fuck you
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ilikefish, zirg, L(oser)ooksmaxxer and 1 other person
no man it’s dying it was better back in the og days of August 2026:rage::rage::rage:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keubool and TGUN.
How does one post so much in that short period amount of time holy
 
@Slavurik fuck you
Nigga, we're all newgens here wtf are u on. I can understand if it was someone who joined before the force in 2023, but when it is some retard like u that joined at dec 2025 at the peak of lookism it just looks ridiculous accusing me of being a newgen yk.

And also nigga u make here countless useless and stupid threads to postfarm or idk, ruining the forum with ur stupid shit, besides that ur just a retard, I stated a fact that the amount of the active users on here decreases every fucking day, when I joined only a month ago the forum was a lot more active than it is today, literally true, so ur just a retard low-iq subhuman that needs to be burned on a fire :soy:
 
Nigga, we're all newgens here wtf are u on. I can understand if it was someone who joined before the force in 2023, but when it is some retard like u that joined at dec 2025 at the peak of lookism it just looks ridiculous accusing me of being a newgen yk.

And also nigga u make here countless useless and stupid threads to postfarm or idk, ruining the forum with ur stupid shit, besides that ur just a retard, I stated a fact that the amount of the active users on here decreases every fucking day, when I joined only a month ago the forum was a lot more active than it is today, literally true, so ur just a retard low-iq subhuman that needs to be burned on a fire :soy:
Can u fucking read lmaooo

I LITRRALLY SAID INCLUDING ME

YOU FUCKING RETARD

KYS

LOW IQ FAGGOT
 
Nigga, we're all newgens here wtf are u on. I can understand if it was someone who joined before the force in 2023, but when it is some retard like u that joined at dec 2025 at the peak of lookism it just looks ridiculous accusing me of being a newgen yk.

And also nigga u make here countless useless and stupid threads to postfarm or idk, ruining the forum with ur stupid shit, besides that ur just a retard, I stated a fact that the amount of the active users on here decreases every fucking day, when I joined only a month ago the forum was a lot more active than it is today, literally true, so ur just a retard low-iq subhuman that needs to be burned on a fire :soy:
And I’m not subhuman faggot

I mog ur bloodline
 
Can u fucking read lmaooo

I LITRRALLY SAID INCLUDING ME

YOU FUCKING RETARD

KYS

LOW IQ FAGGOT
And I’m not subhuman faggot

I mog ur bloodline
U don't mog shit, and Idgaf u said it, does not change that all I said is true.
Ur just a postfarmer that posts some shit and ruins the forum itself, and saying smth to me abt "a newgen can't say shit about the forum state", when ur a newgen urself nigga. Like I just stated a fact that the online here decreases each day, it is truth, even I noticed it ni 2 months, mb it is bcs of school and allat, but still even older forum members here say that the forum is stagnating each year and have less users. Idk what is even ur point, the fact that there are some retards like u that shitpost their stupid shit doesn't mean shit yk
 
U don't mog shit, and Idgaf u said it, does not change that all I said is true.
Ur just a postfarmer that posts some shit and ruins the forum itself, and saying smth to me abt "a newgen can't say shit about the forum state", when ur a newgen urself nigga. Like I just stated a fact that the online here decreases each day, it is truth, even I noticed it ni 2 months, mb it is bcs of school and allat, but still even older forum members here say that the forum is stagnating each year and have less users. Idk what is even ur point, the fact that there are some retards like u that shitpost their stupid shit doesn't mean shit yk
I mog ur bloodline + dnr admire me
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1651.jpeg
    IMG_1651.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I mog ur bloodline + dnr admire me
U don't mog shit I am so sorry, I am literally right, ur a postfarmer retard whose mom is raped by me that's it
 
U don't mog shit I am so sorry, I am literally right, ur a postfarmer retard whose mom is raped by me that's it
Horrible comeback jfl
Faggot ass normie making ur mom jokes thinking im gonna cry.

Also not even hiding the cope

You know I mog ur whole family nigfa stay mad
IMG 1733
 
Horrible comeback jfl
Faggot ass normie making ur mom jokes thinking im gonna cry.

Also not even hiding the cope

You know I mog ur whole family nigfa stay mad View attachment 5713004
Where tf am I mad ur the nigger that made an angry thread abt me jfl :lul:

Like fr u just my slave atp :ogre:
 
Its not what like it used to be..
I miss the good old days bro
 
Nigga literally joined in August

Nigga so late bro joined after Verdam Evi



We are all new gen faggots

Including me.

I can’t believe 26cels are complaining. View attachment 5712955
I swear this forum is dying mfs is genuinely utterly retarded. No one responds to their stupid posts so they post something like this.
Almost every my thread has 10-15+ reps each time
Like fr u just my slave atp :ogre:
Even just by looking at the way he writes, you can tell he's not smarter than dog
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Even just by looking at the way he writes, you can tell he's not smarter than dog
Nigga, u literally started to shit on me bcs of my nation, while my nation is in charge of ur country, ur the retard here dude
 

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
4
Views
24
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
Slavurik
Replies
80
Views
261
sasha108
sasha108
Hmivi_123
Replies
14
Views
99
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
itsover74
Replies
16
Views
137
itsover74
itsover74
simematic
Replies
26
Views
92
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Klasik616
  • soulprotected1
  • blackmaxxxxxx
Back
Top