The forum is dying ngl

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
2,126
Reputation
2,264
Almost no new users anymore and no active, just brutal atp, the forum is gonna be eventually dead in a few months, it dies already, nigga how tf the forum managed to reduce the active users in just a month :feelsuhh:

1790843485708
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Big Boss, simematic, Crimx991 and 3 others
Almost no new users anymore and no active, just brutal atp, the forum is gonna be eventually dead in a few months, it dies already, nigga how tf the forum managed to reduce the active users in just a month :feelsuhh:

View attachment 5712942
Because you guys hate when new guys enter the forum and saying every single swear know mankind to them
 
  • +1
Reactions: brazilianltn, itsover74 and ascendent
@TGUN. Is just spamming thinking he caries the forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test
@TGUN. Is just spamming thinking he caries the forum
yeah like I joined 2 months ago, how tf the amount of active users reduced so much in just a month? When I just joined it was a lot more "living" place here yk
 
  • +1
Reactions: brazilianltn and Loganazim
There're too many greys in the forum :AYOO:
I once had normal iq conversations w ppl here, now is mostly insulting grey ngas for saying dumb stuff :forcedsmile:
All real chubby fat ugly ngas left cuz of grey ngas imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
yeah like I joined 2 months ago, how tf the amount of active users reduced so much in just a month? When I just joined it was a lot more "living" place here yk
idk it died for me in the beginning of July
 
people say this shit every day. the forum is not just gonna die out of nowhere you’re dumb as fuck if you seriously think this
 
people say this shit every day. the forum is not just gonna die out of nowhere you’re dumb as fuck if you seriously think this
I don't say it will die out of nowhere, but each fucking months I see less and less users here, like the amount of active people here just decreases each day
 
I don't say it will die out of nowhere, but each fucking months I see less and less users here, like the amount of active people here just decreases each day
you joined a month ago.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Almost no new users anymore and no active, just brutal atp, the forum is gonna be eventually dead in a few months, it dies already, nigga how tf the forum managed to reduce the active users in just a month :feelsuhh:

View attachment 5712942
no ones looksmaxing whats the point
most here will migrate to .is or twitter/discord
 
you joined a month ago.
Yeah and nigga even I see that the amount of users here decreases, when I just joined there were a lot more threads and active users here, people that are on this forum for a longer time say the forum was even more active, nigga I am just saying that the number of active users is decreasing that's it
 
HOPEFULLY IT LIVES
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Slavurik
Nigga literally joined in fucking August
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer, cowmuncher26, Former Shortcel and 1 other person
Aug 27, 2026
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
Almost no new users anymore and no active, just brutal atp, the forum is gonna be eventually dead in a few months, it dies already, nigga how tf the forum managed to reduce the active users in just a month :feelsuhh:

View attachment 5712942
Most of people dont rot on off-topic amd use the information available to better themselves
 
Aug 27, 2026
May 2026, nigga ur also a newgen as me, I am stating a fact as the forum really dies and the amount of the users decreases.
Ur also a low iq individaul, since we argued with u here many times and u just sucked me off everytime, xoxoL, and generally don't forget that my nation enslaves yours and the ТЦК are hunting for subhuman ukrainians like u, while my blood brothers are sitting at the top doing what they want. We own y'all :ogre:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amuzant
May 2026, nigga ur also a newgen as me, I am stating a fact as the forum really dies and the amount of the users decreases.
Ur also a low iq individaul, since we argued with u here many times and u just sucked me off everytime, xoxoL, and generally don't forget that my nation enslaves yours and the ТЦК are hunting for subhuman ukrainians like u, while my blood brothers are sitting at the top doing what they want. We own y'all :ogre:
Lol I owned you at every argument, jewish dog:lul:
Stay mad , I know that you are bullied by bunch of girls in school :lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik and Amuzant
Almost no new users anymore and no active, just brutal atp, the forum is gonna be eventually dead in a few months, it dies already, nigga how tf the forum managed to reduce the active users in just a month :feelsuhh:

View attachment 5712942
i reply to one of these threads daily.
The forum isnt dying.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and sasha108
then i walk in
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deluxe4 and sasha108
Lol I owned you at every argument, jewish dog:lul:
Stay mad , I know that you are bullied by bunch of girls in school :lul:
Nigga I am out of school for months already wtf are u abt, and u didn't own shit, u asked me for info and articles from federal news I sent u it, then u just ignored and left, just fucked by me. Nigga u literally was owned, and just a reminder : u can't say shit abt me being jewish, ur a jewish slave urself, ur president and all ur top gov members are jews nigga, live with this fact
 
and then @sasha108 walked in
 
  • Love it
Reactions: sasha108
i reply to one of these threads daily.
The forum isnt dying.
Nigga I am a newgen, like I am here only for 2 months but when I joined there were more active users here than it is now nigga, just saying. Mb I am coping and it is bcs school started so idk :ogre:
 
Nigga I am out of school for months already wtf are u abt, and u didn't own shit, u asked me for info and articles from federal news I sent u it, then u just ignored and left, just fucked by me. Nigga u literally was owned, and just a reminder : u can't say shit abt me being jewish, ur a jewish slave urself, ur president and all ur top gov members are jews nigga, live with this fact
Keep yaping jewish dog, you said about a mass ban on language in the media, but dropped only 3 videos. And they weren't even big channels
 
Keep yaping jewish dog, you said about a mass ban on language in the media, but dropped only 3 videos. And they weren't even big channels
BBC, РБК - very big federal channels, it literally applies and counts. U didn't even check it, bcs ur just a delusional idiot.
I sent only one video on Insta, but there were a big account there with hundreds of videos abt it, u just didn't check it since ur subhuman and retard, u just left so basically lost.

And u really is retard, ur president is jewish, all ur gov are jews, all the oligarchs in ur country are jews, u literally the slave of jews, I am fucking caging when I see hohol antisemitic retards, while they live under jews ruling their country, I mean your country is not even controlled by ukrainians long ago, first it were russians, now jews, bcs y'all are subhuman dogs that cannot even do shit. Literally niggers of Europe :feelsuhh:
 
BBC, РБК - very big federal channels, it literally applies and counts. U didn't even check it, bcs ur just a delusional idiot.
I sent only one video on Insta, but there were a big account there with hundreds of videos abt it, u just didn't check it since ur subhuman and retard, u just left so basically lost.

And u really is retard, ur president is jewish, all ur gov are jews, all the oligarchs in ur country are jews, u literally the slave of jews, I am fucking caging when I see hohol antisemitic retards, while they live under jews ruling their country, I mean your country is not even controlled by ukrainians long ago, first it were russians, now jews, bcs y'all are subhuman dogs that cannot even do shit. Literally niggers of Europe :feelsuhh:
Keep coping jewish subhuman, you sent me some bs

And be quiet with muh jews, you are just a dog that bullied at school, we both now this.
Also don't lie about all government,all oligarchs etc
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik
Keep coping jewish subhuman, you sent me some bs

And be quiet with muh jews, you are just a dog that bullied at school, we both now this.
Меня даже удивляет не твоя тупость в плане веры в то, что в Украине вообще все збс и ТЦК ничего и никого не забирают и вообще все зашибись, меня удивляет что ты мне предъявы кидаешь за то что я жид, когда у вас вся верхушка которая управляет страной это жиды, ты бувально ведь раб жидов :lul:

И какой нахуй буллинг, где ты это говно вообще нашел, я школу закончил еще раньше регистрации на форуме, у тебя мозг атрофированный типок, у тебя с головой проблемы явно. Ты проебал аргумент и пытаешься на личности перейти придумывая какую-то хуйню, тип, ты хотя просто игнорь для приличия раз ты ответить нормально не можешь. Тебе прислали огромные СМИ и федеральные каналы как ты просил, тебя выебали в очко чел, не хочешь не признавай, просто сам доказал свою тупизну :soy:
 
Меня даже удивляет не твоя тупость в плане веры в то, что в Украине вообще все збс и ТЦК ничего и никого не забирают и вообще все зашибись, меня удивляет что ты мне предъявы кидаешь за то что я жид, когда у вас вся верхушка которая управляет страной это жиды, ты бувально ведь раб жидов :lul:
Где я писал что тцк никого не забирают? На сколько же ты тупорылые животное, я просто в шоке
И какой нахуй буллинг, где ты это говно вообще нашел, я школу закончил еще раньше регистрации на форуме,
Аахахаххахахазазаза ебень ты сам треды постил
у тебя мозг атрофированный типок, у тебя с головой проблемы явно. Ты проебал аргумент и пытаешься на личности перейти придумывая какую-то хуйню, тип, ты хотя просто игнорь для приличия раз ты ответить нормально не можешь. Тебе прислали огромные СМИ и федеральные каналы как ты просил, тебя выебали в очко чел, не хочешь не признавай, просто сам доказал свою тупизну :soy:
Какие огромные сми ты мне прислал дурень, ты мне скинул пару ссылок на инсту
 
Almost no new users anymore and no active, just brutal atp, the forum is gonna be eventually dead in a few months, it dies already, nigga how tf the forum managed to reduce the active users in just a month :feelsuhh:

View attachment 5712942
"no new users" but everytime a new user joins he gets death threats from no life faggots
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: simematic, mxl4chi1 and sasha108
Almost no new users anymore and no active, just brutal atp, the forum is gonna be eventually dead in a few months, it dies already, nigga how tf the forum managed to reduce the active users in just a month :feelsuhh:

View attachment 5712942
smiling at cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
its cause school started for most people this month
this is true it was more active in the summer

also because the majority of people here aren't really true incels or actual sub3s
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and SachaJaat
this is true it was more active in the summer

also because the majority of people here aren't really true incels or actual sub3s
Huge news
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and simematic
Almost no new users anymore and no active, just brutal atp, the forum is gonna be eventually dead in a few months, it dies already, nigga how tf the forum managed to reduce the active users in just a month :feelsuhh:

View attachment 5712942
I dont know why tbh, and tbh i prefer with less people but with good brains than more people with dumb brains
 
this is true it was more active in the summer

also because the majority of people here aren't really true incels or actual sub3s
yeah we have .is for that
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
JoinedAug 27, 2026
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
4
Views
20
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
TGUN.
Replies
23
Views
75
MemorableMoron
MemorableMoron
Hmivi_123
Replies
14
Views
99
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
thehand
Replies
1
Views
9
SPAM
SPAM
itsover74
Replies
16
Views
137
itsover74
itsover74

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mxl4chi1
  • mayu
  • Muttcel foid killer
  • Zygotic
  • price.
  • simematic
  • Romxnus753AC
  • sonic55555
  • SachaJaat
  • brazilianltn
  • SPAM
  • Crimx991
  • Eldian
  • AscendHQ
  • Сигма Бой
  • americanpakitruvcel
Back
Top