Forum Raters Tier List

Lot at not including the og of the ogs, aka streege. Op hang yourself off a tree for such blasphemy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Hueless, AscendingHero and 4 others
son u r by far the most nonsensical rater on this site i have no idea how you ended up in s
Because I use ratios to inform my rates

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 14160
son u r by far the most nonsensical rater on this site i have no idea how you ended up in s
@the BULL belongs in which tier btw :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
F TIER EDIT

@Biggdink
His rating rely solely on what tiktoks he has watched recently

@looksmaxxer234
Average blacks have the SMV of multimillionaire Nobel prize award astronauts to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
@the BULL belongs in which tier btw :forcedsmile:
he belongs in the phimosis delusions of granduer tier. one day he says arvid is a HTN next he says hes a gigachad PSL god

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 14160
@sikkunt43 S tier tbh :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
he belongs in the phimosis delusions of granduer tier. one day he says arvid is a HTN next he says hes a gigachad PSL god
i said he was HTN in sweden, i understand that frauding matters too to reach chadlite in sweden level.

• JFL
Average blacks have the SMV of multimillionaire Nobel prize award astronauts to him
Caged tbh.
Aka 0 smv tho. No looks for ur nerd statut and non billionaire money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Moggedbyevery1 and the BULL
where am i nigga

Thanks for the rating, but I think there are many users here who mogs to oblivion in knowledge and would surely rate better than me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
Thanks for the rating, but I think there are many users here who mogs to oblivion in knowledge and would surely rate better than me
I do. Now kys

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk
@StrangerDanger
Rate sahib faber tbh :Comfy: he mogs brad Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Lot at not including the og of the ogs, aka streege. Op hang yourself off a tree for such blasphemy
This fag is back again. Delete ur fucking account already. All fucking oldcels are gone. Kys ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
tbh the best rater is @phukmikehok he blackpills me on appeal daily and rates like a normie without bringing out the rulers and stuff
Thanks for the shoutout, will check him out

Link his better posts

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
lmao

at least he's an obama/oubre cel

I can give him his lil props 😂 @looksmaxxer234
blacks can’t be incels and every girl wants to try Tyrone. It is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, GandyIsNormie and AscendingHero
blacks can’t be incels and every girl wants to try Tyrone. It is what it is.
Cope like the pope. If blacks aren’t Nt and outgoing they would b incels. There are many blacks incels here. But if a black is outgoing which is like 99/100 of them, ye not possible.
But black is not forgiven, u even are nt or its over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Looks234
Cope like the pope. If blacks aren’t Nt and outgoing they would b incels. There are many blacks incels here. But if a black is outgoing which is like 99/100 of them, ye not possible.
But black is not forgiven, u even are nt or its over.
all the US blacks I know have a girlfriend or spend it at parties where they probably have gay orgies

@looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Looks234
all the US blacks I know have a girlfriend or spend it at parties where they probably have gay orgies

@looksmaxxer234
Well its as i said. Most blacks are nt by nature its how they should be and are expected to else its over. But black americans look decent on average and have halo in america.
The fob africans here in europe don’t have it nearly as good nor have any halo tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma, Wallenberg, Looks234 and 1 other person
Well its as i said. Most blacks are nt by nature its how they should be and are expected to else its over. But black americans look decent on average and have halo in america.
The fob africans here in europe don’t have it nearly as good nor have any halo tbh.
Meanwhile in France a lot of Africans fucking French

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Not really. In europe esp france its white, white passing ethnics and mulattos, then nafris then unironically gooks, then blacks then curries.
While in america its like white, mulatto, blacks, spics, the rest.
Keep coping whitecuck

• JFL
then unironically gooks, then blacks
107EF043 6628 4566 929A CC6F4FB99755

Literally won them a World Cup. But they don’t slay
07F76D2D CE53 465A A8A5 064B296C9811

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime, the BULL, GandyIsNormie and 1 other person
S-Tier
@ForeverRecession - I am the sole inheritor of @justmewbrah's legacy. I remember just a week before he roped, he rated my potential in Pm's. I studied his blade. I read and reread all his threads. If there is but a single authority over all male aesthetics, how could it not be me?
@JustMewBrah - Father of the study of aesthetics. Went out like Socrates.
@8PSLcel - This lil Nigga is bisexual, so naturally his rating should hold more weight.
@thecel - Giga Pioneer of all facets of PSL literature. Basically a modern day Da Vinci.
@Korea - RIP, giga mathematician.
@Pakicel - Only man who knows a single thing about ethnic SMV. His say trumps all others'.

A-Tier
@Preston - Honestly the only true rater on the forum. Zero biases, zero fluff, zero copes. Also most likeable guy.
@David Rothschild - Hardest to impress. If he thinks you're good looking, then you are truly good looking.

@justadude - OG rater, never over or underrates, dark looks connoisseur.
@bwrauycnee - Same as Justadude, another OG. The fact that his pfp morph has never and will never be mogged goes to show his unmoggable taste.
@AscendingHero - Giga good eye for aesthetics. Fellow Barrett supporter.
@SendMePicsToRate - Name says it all.
@Zylk - Based rater, says it how it is.
@NegativeNorwood - Very well versed in looks analysis.

B-Tier
@Thompsonz - Good rater; sometimes sporadic.
@Biiyo03 - Idk man, we never see eye to eye on any rates, which should put you in F-tier, but out of respect for you I will place in B.
@Xangsane - Another decent rater tbh. Under the autism actually has good knowledge base.
@dfucclife - He will appreciate the tag.

@johncruz12345 - Solid Rater
@Enfant terrible - Solid as well.
@6.5PSL - Usually good takes.
@Blackgymmax - Like Pakicel another good eye for minorities smv ratings.

C-Tier
@Anstrum95 - Muh nana.
@inferiorpispot234 - StrangerDanger's apprentice.
@PCT01 - Has yet to really prove himself you know? But potential to get to A.
@LooksOverAll - When rating in earnest can be S tier; bogged down by 5'9 and Stallone.

D-Tier
@VicMackey - Don't listen to this nigga. Never has sided with me once in a mog battle; Underrated @2000 out of nothing but spite.
@StrangerDanger - Also a disciple of JustMewBrah but fell to madness. Giga hypocrite. Has no problem with PSL gods perma squinting, jutting, clenching, and everything in between but the second Atesh does it, all of a sudden he needs to see muh candids? Otherwise very good rater, but idk why he gets so stuck up on irrelevant shit sometimes.

F-Tier
@Frank Jack - Glad this nigga left. Dog shit take after dog shit take jfl.
@MakinItHappenReturn - Absolute dog shit. Can't believe people payed for this retard's ratings on Fiverr.
@badg96 - Perma ignores everyone else's needs, never gives updoots. Selfish cunt who only cares about how ogre he looks.

@Rupert Pupkin - People hated him because he spoke the truth.
People have actually killed them selves dam that's sad

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I mean, i like blacks in europe way more than those hoods from america. They are hardworking and nice ppl to hang around and trustworthy. But its what it is on average. Nobody can deny a statutmaxxed black can slay virtually any hoe
@looksmaxxer234 would be incel in Norway?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Looks234
I consider myself a good rater but I have some unconscious biases towards certain phenos and facial growth patterns. I’m trying to stamp these out and become more objective - once I’ve done that I’ll start a rating service on fiverr as a side hustle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
i rate better than anyone on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
makinithappen also wasn't a terrible rater apart from the fact that he was a gigantic narcy and constantly underrated people he didn't like

muh masculine virtues

but besides that he was pretty good at rating appeal
He actually wasn't narcy. There are many times he went on about some normie mogging him hard.

Also, he always claimed to be 5 or 6 out of 10. Which imo, is pretty fair. IRL, he is just some decent looking dude.

I consider myself a good rater but I have some unconscious biases towards certain phenos and facial growth patterns. I’m trying to stamp these out and become more objective - once I’ve done that I’ll start a rating service on fiverr as a side hustle
Hmm. So do these biases disfavour indians? I think you'd be much better at gauging ethnic SMV since you are not affected by ethnic tax. An indian would probably cope by overrating other ethnics.

FUCK YOU IM ACTUALLY ANGRY IM NOT ON THIS LIST YOU TRAITOROUS FAGGOT JUST WAIT JUST WAIT JSIT WAIT SOMETHING VERT BAD WILL HAPEN TO YOU. FUCKER BASTARD

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 18840