Forum Raters Tier List

View attachment 1745158View attachment 1745160
View attachment 1745165View attachment 1745160
View attachment 1745170View attachment 1745160
Wowzaaa 10 psl :soy::soy:

View attachment 1745172View attachment 1745174
Angle frauding perfect lighting, could literally be htn frauding 2 psl points for all I know :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@8PSLcel @Erik-Jón always be equitable in your ratings.
Dude, just post a video of yourself in motion. Chances are you look good irl, unless you are lying about your success with women. But I can't remember you really bragging about your slays in the last few months or plastering your face on the forum like a narcy.

@StrangerDanger Haven't you seen other pics of forever recession? I saw one where he was tilting his head up and you could see he had good bone structure. And it wasn't the frauded kind as it looked he had good zygo placement, mass and projection. I remember his facial thirds being balanced, good mouth area and light eyes (Ik he contactfrauds but IRL he has green eyes to women). Also, has a good pheno for an ethnic. He is not just some ethnic normie lol. He is strongly above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and StrangerDanger
The fact that @MakinItHappenReturn is so low speaks volumes to your subhuman iq. You didn't even mention @forevergymcelling. Honeslty this list is shit. I would put @Preston in the S tier category he is a solid rater and i would drag down @Korea

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtle and phukmikehok
indeed @StrangerDanger often hornyposts about her in the aesthetics mega DM group cuz he doesn't want the forum to know he's into asian girls
shocked mr bean GIF

face is nothing impressive.

only thing i find attractive is her long fucking legs.
Nanas face is spectacular top tier easily

:owo:

13167169 1126968674013165 2025868334 n
112611SHIDAXEventinJapan  3
26375571 1315890811850276 1317955373847543808 n
191952765 805650320326342 6966501889182100785 n
Nana orange caramel 33057525 500 749
17437481 1154732447986072 7868288165381931008 n
Tumblr lpmdk2Aaym1qcyraio1 250
Tumblr mqw1vfnpEs1rzntzao1 1280
Screenshot 2022 05 26 110255
Nana  40

Nana avi 34
her style at when she was young was her best look too :love:
:owo:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 16058 and Wallenberg
im the realest rater here people overrate wo much here

Well its as i said. Most blacks are nt by nature its how they should be and are expected to else its over. But black americans look decent on average and have halo in america.
The fob africans here in europe don’t have it nearly as good nor have any halo tbh.
A lot of black Americans have mixed blood. Wonder if it affects their looks vs 100% African blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Cope like the pope. If blacks aren’t Nt and outgoing they would b incels. There are many blacks incels here. But if a black is outgoing which is like 99/100 of them, ye not possible.
But black is not forgiven, u even are nt or its over.
Dude, there are barely any black incels on here. And all of the most well known black guys on here are above average and slay.

You can't say the same for curries or arabs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
A lot of black Americans have mixed blood. Wonder if it affects their looks vs 100% African blacks.
Doesn't matter. Most of them still have a mostly black phenotype.

blacks can’t be incels and every girl wants to try Tyrone. It is what it is.
Well. I wouldn't go to that extreme. But the average black has certain options whites, curries and asians don't. If a black guy wants to get laid for eg, he can just stuff something in his pants and run BBC game. They can thugmax and become amateur rappers, wear chains, get tattoos etc and attract some foids, even though they may not be stacies.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
The fact that @MakinItHappenReturn is so low speaks volumes to your subhuman iq. You didn't even mention @forevergymcelling. Honeslty this list is shit. I would put @Preston in the S tier category he is a solid rater and i would drag down @Korea
Yeah. Korea is overrated. He tries to be objective in his approach with ratios and shit but somehow his approach leads him to conclude some normie level guys are deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I consider myself a good rater but I have some unconscious biases towards certain phenos and facial growth patterns. I’m trying to stamp these out and become more objective - once I’ve done that I’ll start a rating service on fiverr as a side hustle
Everybody has biases. It is better to accept it than to pretend u don't have it. I always side eye people who claim to don't have biases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Virgin at 29 😔
Everybody has biases. It is better to accept it than to pretend u don't have it. I always side eye people who claim to don't have biases.
Yes. But some people are less biased than others. Imo, the best raters are likely to be white chads as they are not affected by ethnic tax and won't overrate indians and won't overrate normies like a subhuman would.

How did people overrate you btw? I was actually right when I told you you were a fakecel.
i didnt mean u tbh i saw some guys rate a normie chad even tho he used 20 faceapp filters😂

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and phukmikehok

Mogged even by this trans and Yumi ( coloured hair ).

Indeed son it's over for her but i still drool as a rabid dog when i see her beautiful long legs...

Hmm. So do these biases disfavour indians? I think you'd be much better at gauging ethnic SMV since you are not affected by ethnic tax. An indian would probably cope by overrating other ethnics.
I think I have a good non bias understanding of how race effects SMV- it’s more certain facial growth patterns I think.

I always like the look of tall faces- not long faces I mean like tall Ramus low gonial angle esque faces, I’m probably biased against high gonial angle faces for some reason- but I’m planning CW bimax I think I’m getting a better understanding of what facial growth patterns are actually ideal - and now I actually think very low gonial angles are what’s bad, but tall Ramus is what compensates for it either wat

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I think I have a good non bias understanding of how race effects SMV- it’s more certain facial growth patterns I think.

I always like the look of tall faces- not long faces I mean like tall Ramus low gonial angle esque faces, I’m probably biased against high gonial angle faces for some reason- but I’m planning CW bimax I think I’m getting a better understanding of what facial growth patterns are actually ideal - and now I actually think very low gonial angles are what’s bad, but tall Ramus is what compensates for it either wat
How much do you think a normie level indian with dravidian phenotype gets taxxed? And who has more appeal in the UK? Salludon or a 6 ft white HTN?

Wow thanks for the A-tier ranking bro!!!
I've learned everything here about aesthetics here, looking on how to improve my appeareance. Any person that has read the Botb threads carefully and has a bit of common sense can be an S tier rater IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession @David Rothschild @Zylk @NegativeNorwood

rate med hunk:

View attachment 1745141
View attachment 1745142
View attachment 1745146
View attachment 1745159
View attachment 1745164
View attachment 1745171

Burt Reynolds - 5'11 dark dimorphic med hunk swarthy hairy thick machine mogs all the "psl" idols homos praise here to Ashvagandas and back.

@Gargantuan @gamma @vanilla i believe this guy mogs that droopy eyed faggot Stallone to Andromeda and back...

@Scammer :chad:

@StrangerDanger my 3/4 is incredibly similar to this handsome mofo.

5.75 PSL but would legit clean up with 35+ years old women and looks dimorphic and masculine af. 10 PSL irl cuz he is Archer's idol jfl.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
How much do you think a normie level indian with dravidian phenotype gets taxxed? And who has more appeal in the UK? Salludon or a 6 ft white HTN?
Salludon- race tax isn’t as severe as that

Also all my ratings I do based on appeal rather than PSL- cos it’s just convoluted and unnecessary to have two seperate rating for each and appeal is what actually holds weight irl

just move out from the UK and start living. Jfl at these indian taxes or other shit. I'm blonde blue eyed with decent pheno and guess what - I'm an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
5.75 PSL but would legit clean up with 35+ years old women and looks dimorphic and masculine af. 10 PSL irl cuz he is Archer's idol jfl.

I fancy him because we look alike jfl.

If you want i can send you my 3/4 comparison with his 3/4.

React and I'll dm you.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Salludon- race tax isn’t as severe as that
Cope. Use his pics on tinder and you will see that he does worse than you JFL. IRL, salludon would still struggle as he probably has a pajeet accent. Btw, he frauds his pheno in pics so that he looks more caucasian. He looks like a south asian, albeit a very gl one, in his unfrauded candids.
Also all my ratings I do based on appeal rather than PSL- cos it’s just convoluted and unnecessary to have two seperate rating for each and appeal is what actually holds weight irl
Yeah. I agree. Separating PSL and appeal like that is just plain retarded. It is only on here that indian truecels get rated the same as tall solid-looking white dudes.

just move out from the UK and start living. Jfl at these indian taxes or other shit. I'm blonde blue eyed with decent pheno and guess what - I'm an incel.
That is 100% on you. You are a depressed schizo who doesn't have the motivation to leave the house. Obviously, you will be incel if you don't interact with women.

On the other hand, if you were a dravidian, it would be 100% over even with top tier bones.

Use his pics on tinder and you will see that he does worse than you JFL.
its algorithm and many other factors than looks,

should ask girls irl what they rate him

its algorithm and many other factors than looks,

should ask girls irl what they rate him
DK. Lots of girls have been asked to rate salludon on here. Many said he is ugly.

Asking women isn't reliable tbh. He does badly on tinder where I live, worse than white normies. Using his unfrauded pics of course.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok and Deleted member 16275
Bhai I don’t do rates for .org autists:Comfy:

• +1
Undisputed King if you could see my analysis over the years, truly undefeated with many unique approaches

Not only that, I understand that appearance ties in with the underlying structure of spacetime itself

Sacred geometry coded all of space

We are Sacred in our expression

Botched for now since we are the yin of the yang with nature/the environment and the environment has been attacked

Good looks are godlike

The more godly you look, the closer to perfection you are

Asking women isn't reliable tbh. He does badly on tinder where I live, worse than white normies. Using his unfrauded pics of course.
He could slay a new girl off tinder every few days. Good face, body, height.

• +1
Where am I?

I rate Maher as chadlite with height halo, unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 14160
S-Tier
@ForeverRecession - I am the sole inheritor of @justmewbrah's legacy. I remember just a week before he roped, he rated my potential in Pm's. I studied his blade. I read and reread all his threads. If there is but a single authority over all male aesthetics, how could it not be me?
@JustMewBrah - Father of the study of aesthetics. Went out like Socrates.
@8PSLcel - This lil Nigga is bisexual, so naturally his rating should hold more weight.
@thecel - Giga Pioneer of all facets of PSL literature. Basically a modern day Da Vinci.
@Korea - RIP, giga mathematician.
@Pakicel - Only man who knows a single thing about ethnic SMV. His say trumps all others'.

A-Tier
@Preston - Honestly the only true rater on the forum. Zero biases, zero fluff, zero copes. Also most likeable guy.
@David Rothschild - Hardest to impress. If he thinks you're good looking, then you are truly good looking.

@justadude - OG rater, never over or underrates, dark looks connoisseur.
@bwrauycnee - Same as Justadude, another OG. The fact that his pfp morph has never and will never be mogged goes to show his unmoggable taste.
@AscendingHero - Giga good eye for aesthetics. Fellow Barrett supporter.
@SendMePicsToRate - Name says it all.
@Zylk - Based rater, says it how it is.
@NegativeNorwood - Very well versed in looks analysis.

B-Tier
@Thompsonz - Good rater; sometimes sporadic.
@Biiyo03 - Idk man, we never see eye to eye on any rates, which should put you in F-tier, but out of respect for you I will place in B.
@Xangsane - Another decent rater tbh. Under the autism actually has good knowledge base.
@dfucclife - He will appreciate the tag.

@johncruz12345 - Solid Rater
@Enfant terrible - Solid as well.
@6.5PSL - Usually good takes.
@Blackgymmax - Like Pakicel another good eye for minorities smv ratings.

C-Tier
@Anstrum95 - Muh nana.
@inferiorpispot234 - StrangerDanger's apprentice.
@PCT01 - Has yet to really prove himself you know? But potential to get to A.
@LooksOverAll - When rating in earnest can be S tier; bogged down by 5'9 and Stallone.

D-Tier
@VicMackey - Don't listen to this nigga. Never has sided with me once in a mog battle; Underrated @2000 out of nothing but spite.
@StrangerDanger - Also a disciple of JustMewBrah but fell to madness. Giga hypocrite. Has no problem with PSL gods perma squinting, jutting, clenching, and everything in between but the second Atesh does it, all of a sudden he needs to see muh candids? Otherwise very good rater, but idk why he gets so stuck up on irrelevant shit sometimes.

F-Tier
@Frank Jack - Glad this nigga left. Dog shit take after dog shit take jfl.
@MakinItHappenReturn - Absolute dog shit. Can't believe people payed for this retard's ratings on Fiverr.
@badg96 - Perma ignores everyone else's needs, never gives updoots. Selfish cunt who only cares about how ogre he looks.

@Rupert Pupkin - People hated him because he spoke the truth.
great list , i always knew there was something flawed with ravi rating me a "very cute HTN" LMAO im barely normie and manlet too

Only me and you seem to agree on similar things in the west

No fucking way would salludon be excluded for his race no Fkn way
He'll slay anywhere in the world

Race tax is overrated only effects pajeets mainly

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok
Also bro what u usually rated here Chad? Great eye area and skin too how old are you?

Dude, just post a video of yourself in motion. Chances are you look good irl, unless you are lying about your success with women. But I can't remember you really bragging about your slays in the last few months or plastering your face on the forum like a narcy.

@StrangerDanger Haven't you seen other pics of forever recession? I saw one where he was tilting his head up and you could see he had good bone structure. And it wasn't the frauded kind as it looked he had good zygo placement, mass and projection. I remember his facial thirds being balanced, good mouth area and light eyes (Ik he contactfrauds but IRL he has green eyes to women). Also, has a good pheno for an ethnic. He is not just some ethnic normie lol. He is strongly above average.
I’m never posting a video again after retards would pause it at the most unflattering moment to screenshot and think that’s what represents me. I’ll pm you a video in private sometime this week tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
I’m never posting a video again after retards would pause it at the most unflattering moment to screenshot and think that’s what represents me. I’ll pm you a video in private sometime this week tho.
Yeah. They did that to makinithappen as well. Most people here (including me) usually post their better pictures. The frontal you sent was a bit more frauded than most but most of the chads we see on insta and male models fraud a lot more.

I'm one of the best raters of males in the world (I started with PSL forums in 2013), but I don't post anymore because 2 months ago I finally finished with surgeries

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 14160
PSL autism summarised in a sentence

“Chad doesn’t have any bad angle:soy::soy: subhuman fraud!”

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 14160
Yeah. They did that to makinithappen as well. Most people here (including me) usually post their better pictures. The frontal you sent was a bit more frauded than most but most of the chads we see on insta and male models fraud a lot more.
Tbh makinithappen also did that to others tho:lul:

• +1
I'm one of the best raters of males in the world (I started with PSL forums in 2013), but I don't post anymore because 2 months ago I finally finished with surgeries
What surgery's u hey dude? U from USA?

I will fuck ur face @ForeverRecession

• So Sad
Also bro what u usually rated here Chad? Great eye area and skin too how old are you?
Almost 22

and like TRM is more objective than this site (no moderation, no rating system, too many people saying things outta their ass and rating on their own scales etc), about 7-7.5/10 on my posts there . I post all angles always though. i posted a latest one a month ago but they banned me straight away :forcedsmile:

ungrateful, disrespectful cucks.

• +1
You are a depressed schizo who doesn't have the motivation to leave the house
blackpill me where I can meet girls. I have no social circle and I'm a manlet so clubs are out of my place of interests.

@ForeverRecession @David Rothschild @Zylk @NegativeNorwood

rate med hunk:

View attachment 1745141
View attachment 1745142
View attachment 1745146
View attachment 1745159
View attachment 1745164
View attachment 1745171

Burt Reynolds - 5'11 dark dimorphic med hunk swarthy hairy thick machine mogs all the "psl" idols homos praise here to Ashvagandas and back.

@Gargantuan @gamma @vanilla i believe this guy mogs that droopy eyed faggot Stallone to Andromeda and back...

@Scammer :chad:

@StrangerDanger my 3/4 is incredibly similar to this handsome mofo.
Walmart Brando

Horrible hairline, good coloring and eye area and a bit goofy looking but robust as hell.

Overall top 5 percentile(HTN)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Walmart Brando

Horrible hairline, good coloring and eye area and a bit goofy looking but robust as hell.

Overall top 5 percentile(HTN)

Mogs him to Ashvagandas and back.

You know nothing about looks hebrew rat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872