Forum Raters Tier List

All of you are Mumbai scammers compared to JB’s , they are the only raters who should be trusted :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Erik-Jón and Zylk
S-Tier
@ForeverRecession - I am the sole inheritor of @justmewbrah's legacy. I remember just a week before he roped, he rated my potential in Pm's. I studied his blade. I read and reread all his threads. If there is but a single authority over all male aesthetics, how could it not be me?
@JustMewBrah - Father of the study of aesthetics. Went out like Socrates.
@8PSLcel - This lil Nigga is bisexual, so naturally his rating should hold more weight.
@thecel - Giga Pioneer of all facets of PSL literature. Basically a modern day Da Vinci.
@Korea - RIP, giga mathematician.
@Pakicel - Only man who knows a single thing about ethnic SMV. His say trumps all others'.

A-Tier
@Preston - Honestly the only true rater on the forum. Zero biases, zero fluff, zero copes. Also most likeable guy.
@David Rothschild - Hardest to impress. If he thinks you're good looking, then you are truly good looking.

@justadude - OG rater, never over or underrates, dark looks connoisseur.
@bwrauycnee - Same as Justadude, another OG. The fact that his pfp morph has never and will never be mogged goes to show his unmoggable taste.
@AscendingHero - Giga good eye for aesthetics. Fellow Barrett supporter.
@SendMePicsToRate - Name says it all.
@Zylk - Based rater, says it how it is.
@NegativeNorwood - Very well versed in looks analysis.

B-Tier
@Thompsonz - Good rater; sometimes sporadic.
@Biiyo03 - Idk man, we never see eye to eye on any rates, which should put you in F-tier, but out of respect for you I will place in B.
@Xangsane - Another decent rater tbh. Under the autism actually has good knowledge base.
@dfucclife - He will appreciate the tag.

@johncruz12345 - Solid Rater
@Enfant terrible - Solid as well.
@6.5PSL - Usually good takes.
@Blackgymmax - Like Pakicel another good eye for minorities smv ratings.

C-Tier
@Anstrum95 - Muh nana.
@inferiorpispot234 - StrangerDanger's apprentice.
@PCT01 - Has yet to really prove himself you know? But potential to get to A.
@LooksOverAll - When rating in earnest can be S tier; bogged down by 5'9 and Stallone.

D-Tier
@VicMackey - Don't listen to this nigga. Never has sided with me once in a mog battle; Underrated @2000 out of nothing but spite.
@StrangerDanger - Also a disciple of JustMewBrah but fell to madness. Giga hypocrite. Has no problem with PSL gods perma squinting, jutting, clenching, and everything in between but the second Atesh does it, all of a sudden he needs to see muh candids? Otherwise very good rater, but idk why he gets so stuck up on irrelevant shit sometimes.

F-Tier
@Frank Jack - Glad this nigga left. Dog shit take after dog shit take jfl.
@MakinItHappenReturn - Absolute dog shit. Can't believe people payed for this retard's ratings on Fiverr.
@badg96 - Perma ignores everyone else's needs, never gives updoots. Selfish cunt who only cares about how ogre he looks.

@Rupert Pupkin - People hated him because he spoke the truth.
I’m an S+ tier rater. Most objective on the forum to the point i’ve had a no ratings in dms policy since 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
S-Tier
@ForeverRecession - I am the sole inheritor of @justmewbrah's legacy. I remember just a week before he roped, he rated my potential in Pm's. I studied his blade. I read and reread all his threads. If there is but a single authority over all male aesthetics, how could it not be me?
@JustMewBrah - Father of the study of aesthetics. Went out like Socrates.
@8PSLcel - This lil Nigga is bisexual, so naturally his rating should hold more weight.
@thecel - Giga Pioneer of all facets of PSL literature. Basically a modern day Da Vinci.
@Korea - RIP, giga mathematician.
@Pakicel - Only man who knows a single thing about ethnic SMV. His say trumps all others'.

A-Tier
@Preston - Honestly the only true rater on the forum. Zero biases, zero fluff, zero copes. Also most likeable guy.
@David Rothschild - Hardest to impress. If he thinks you're good looking, then you are truly good looking.

@justadude - OG rater, never over or underrates, dark looks connoisseur.
@bwrauycnee - Same as Justadude, another OG. The fact that his pfp morph has never and will never be mogged goes to show his unmoggable taste.
@AscendingHero - Giga good eye for aesthetics. Fellow Barrett supporter.
@SendMePicsToRate - Name says it all.
@Zylk - Based rater, says it how it is.
@NegativeNorwood - Very well versed in looks analysis.

B-Tier
@Thompsonz - Good rater; sometimes sporadic.
@Biiyo03 - Idk man, we never see eye to eye on any rates, which should put you in F-tier, but out of respect for you I will place in B.
@Xangsane - Another decent rater tbh. Under the autism actually has good knowledge base.
@dfucclife - He will appreciate the tag.

@johncruz12345 - Solid Rater
@Enfant terrible - Solid as well.
@6.5PSL - Usually good takes.
@Blackgymmax - Like Pakicel another good eye for minorities smv ratings.

C-Tier
@Anstrum95 - Muh nana.
@inferiorpispot234 - StrangerDanger's apprentice.
@PCT01 - Has yet to really prove himself you know? But potential to get to A.
@LooksOverAll - When rating in earnest can be S tier; bogged down by 5'9 and Stallone.

D-Tier
@VicMackey - Don't listen to this nigga. Never has sided with me once in a mog battle; Underrated @2000 out of nothing but spite.
@StrangerDanger - Also a disciple of JustMewBrah but fell to madness. Giga hypocrite. Has no problem with PSL gods perma squinting, jutting, clenching, and everything in between but the second Atesh does it, all of a sudden he needs to see muh candids? Otherwise very good rater, but idk why he gets so stuck up on irrelevant shit sometimes.

F-Tier
@Frank Jack - Glad this nigga left. Dog shit take after dog shit take jfl.
@MakinItHappenReturn - Absolute dog shit. Can't believe people payed for this retard's ratings on Fiverr.
@badg96 - Perma ignores everyone else's needs, never gives updoots. Selfish cunt who only cares about how ogre he looks.

@Rupert Pupkin - People hated him because he spoke the truth.

I've become unemployed today and remembered this generous thread, decided to make a Fiverr gig about face rating meanwhile I search for another job.
I'm an A-tier rater according to @ForeverRecession and have rated more people in the past in dm, so rest assured the money will be well spent if you decide to get a rating from me.

This is the Fiverr gig I've made today:

Sorry for the shameless post, but kinda felt I needed to do it.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
I've become unemployed today and remembered this generous thread, decided to make a Fiverr gig about face rating meanwhile I search for another job.
I'm an A-tier rater according to @ForeverRecession and have rated more people in the past in dm, so rest assured the money will be well spent if you decide to get a rating from me.

muh "i'm a legit rater, backed by some schizo" all you do is say they are a 5 and go visit gandy

Goodfellas GIF

the real rating comes from dating apps and real girls, just be her type :oops:

but you are fine, its just the idiots who would pay for such things when it is all available information, except the plastic surgery part but that needs to be talked with a professional

muh "i'm a legit rater, backed by some schizo" all you do is say they are a 5 and go visit gandy

Goodfellas GIF

but you are fine, its just the idiots who would pay for such things when it is all available information, except the plastic surgery part but that needs to be talked with a professional

You would be surprised how many people dms me for ratings, I've realized it was very time consuming and decided to make a Fiverr cuz now I'm unemployed and need some shekels while I look for a different job. No malicious or conspiratory intent on this.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16474

Goodfellas GIF

You would be surprised how many people dms me for ratings, I've realized it was very time consuming and decided to make a Fiverr cuz now I'm unemployed and need some shekels while I look for a different job. No malicious or conspiratory intent on this.
Typical response from anstrum don’t mind him. Work is work homie :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

Is it you who is god tier at morphing or am i confusing with @Zylk ? That could be a good side gig too. :feelshehe:

I'm no longer A tier. I'm a trash tier rater now. I've stopped looking at MMs and rating relative to them.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14160
Is it you who is god tier at morphing or am i confusing with @Zylk ? That could be a good side gig too. :feelshehe:

Sadly no :(
Yes, learning how to morph could also be a great side gig.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

18.16 Shekels!? Oy vey, are you crazy!! Shame!!! I'm contacting Fiverr!

I'm out of the list because my ratings are beyond human-comprehension :bigbrain:

I'm no longer A tier. I'm a trash tier rater now. I've stopped looking at MMs and rating relative to them.
True, and now you are also not blackpilled and love all women.
Moving up to marketing the site, ey? Can't have some muh blackpilled autist as the front man, it's understandable.
You are now gay aswell yes? Need to become more SJW

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
can you put me in G-tier?

• WTF
Reactions: thecel