forum users have better analytical thinking ability then normies

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Most normies out there lost most of their analytical thinking aiblity because they are exposed to constant virtue signalling both by society and their own mind.

They cant cross the norm border and explore the realms like blackpill. Their mind limits them to stay in the societal norms zone.

They also dont want cross the border because they are afraid that they will be left alone in the wild.

"Crime statistics are irrevelant bro, racism is not good."
"Dating statistics are irrevelant bro, misogony is bad."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, twojei, watah and 6 others
Most normies out there lost most of their analytical thinking aiblity because they have been exposed to constant virtue signalling both by society and their own mind.

They cant cross the norm border and explore the realms like blackpill. Their mind limits them to stay in the societal norms zone.

They also dont want cross the border because they are afraid that they will be left alone in the wild.

okay but the majority of this forum says one liners like 'water' and 'cope' half the time so the average can't be too different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, perpetuallytired, cannotbeasked and 3 others
I wouldn't count too much on the analytical thinking capability of autistic teenagers and schizos. But true, people here see the world as it is much more than normies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and 1 other person
okay but the majority of this forum says one liners like 'water' and 'cope' half the time so the average can't be too different.
thats kind of irrevelant to analytical thinking ability tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
thats kind of irrevelant to analytical thinking ability tbh
just saying, most guys here are retarded deathniks (excuse my use of beaten to death phrases).

Im sure there is an over representation of highly intelligent people though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and Tallooksmaxxer
Most normies out there lost most of their analytical thinking aiblity because they are exposed to constant virtue signalling both by society and their own mind.

Incel cope

i would kill 100k normies just for a cm in clavicle width

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheJudgeofV, Costcosuperstore, perpetuallytired and 2 others
Bull fucking shit.
This forum is low IQ as fuck, vast majority of posts are worthless one-liners, and longer posts are usually autistic rambling, without any serious substance.
This is typical "muh IQ cope", one of major incel copes is deluding yourself that you are somehow above "muh sheep normies" when in reality they mog you in everything.

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Costcosuperstore, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
I'm dumb as fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
There are very intelligent users in here

• Love it

It is the general problem of being too binary; the so-called normie (whom I do not blame, nor do I consider worse) have the fucking problem of not evaluating different possibilities despite the fact that they may have positive outcomes.

• Hmm...