Forum users: "she looked at me for 0.0025 seconds - that's an IOI". This is what IOIs really look like. GTFIH copers.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Mods pin this for forum copers so they know what real IOIs look like - the uncontrollable lust women exhibit when they see Chad. Women get pussy tingles when they see a tall gymcelled Chad and they can't hide it.

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @germanlooks @cvzvvc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, n0rthface, Sny and 30 others
Nvm read wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and AscendingHero
Ahh the classic looking you up & down .. one of my favorites 2nd to smiling & looking down in submission :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, n0rthface, Deleted member 16453 and 14 others
Not even a chad facially tbh.

Just tall, wide framed, gymcelled and very dimorphic (high sex appeal) tbh

THis is what IOIS look like.

Many incels mistaken them with a normie chick starting at them lmao
Just be a bug eyed beard frauding arab to get IOIs from black/mulatto stacylite theory
2D55FBB2 23BF 46A3 853C A35A9885EE33
2B11E67D 7A57 4F15 8197 FEC36798AE13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, Boxingfan, n0rthface and 27 others
@NOTCHADRIP this is what real ioi looks like

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Ahh the classic looking you up & down .. one of my favorites 2nd to smiling & looking down in submission :Comfy:
Chicks look me up and down and smile at me as well... then they start pointing and laughing.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, fogdart, vaninskybird and 9 others
he got his iois because of his butt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, n0rthface, weedcoper and 3 others
Guy in the OP would get 0 iois in the uk btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, n0rthface, Lygodactylus and 20 others
Chad :feelskek:

Those IOIs are real tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, GetShrekt and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Idk if that look was an IOI bro:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

real true IOI is P in V

Caging at that busty round 5 head lmao
I noticed that many black women have hairlines like this tbh.

But I wouldn’t care that much if her face is overall attractive. The current actress of catwoman also has similar hairline but still looks hot af

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AscendingHero

But I wouldn’t care that much if her face is overall attractive. The current actress of catwoman also has similar hairline but still looks hot af
take the asspill, start squatting or whatever

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, vaninskybird, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
not denying the point of the thread ,but these videos in particular I think are staged,the way the girls are all looking its almost as if the cameraman is signaling to them to act a certain way idk (this is tiktok after all)

you guys underestimate the cloutpill,people stage shit like this all the time for views

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, p0lishsubhuman, n0rthface and 16 others

I was talking about the guy tbh:ROFLMAO:, his forehead and hairline look abysmal in that photo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and germanlooks
Chad 404

Is that South America? It would explain why a tall guy is rare and why everybody is brown

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19432 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, n0rthface, Lygodactylus and 18 others
Medium ugly

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Someone who is over 6'3 and jacked is gonna get stared at anyway unless in an NBA or Rugby team

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Mewton, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
I'd question the validity of these videos tbh
He's not good looking really and his body isn't aesthetic.
He looks like my cousin jfl

Must be the frame and height haloing him hard if it's legit, which I question

But yeah no doubt someone whose got a big frame with some muscle will get IOIs

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and alriodai
In fact if you have visibly big muscles and not short aka sub 5'10 or puny framed, some people are gonna obviously stare anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
This is what an actual ioi looks like in real time,I already know mfs here are attentionspancels who won't watch the full 3 minutes of this woman creaming herself, so instead just watch from 3:23 - 3:45 this woman is literally having an orgasm in this man's presence 😂😭

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Chadeep, ROTTING and 3 others
Iois are cope. People look at others all the time. Doesn't mean anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
As expected, filmed in the US + south america

Find a vid like this in Europe or UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Mewton and germanlooks
I'd question the validity of these videos tbh
He's not good looking really and his body isn't aesthetic.
He looks like my cousin jfl

Must be the frame and height haloing him hard if it's legit, which I question

But yeah no doubt someone whose got a big frame with some muscle will get IOIs
Aesthetic body is cope if you're not shirtless, which is most of the time. All that matters most of the time is how good you look in clothes. Most male models look like they don't even lift in clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Mewton
Ioi's are easy to confirm if you stare back at her and give her a small wink/smile and see her reaction.

I only approach girls that give me iois like that, otherwise I don't bother and don't waste my time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
women be like hes tall and looks like a felon and has shitty tattoos i want to have a kid with him

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18045
As expected, filmed in the US + south america

Find a vid like this in Europe or UK
kinda curious, do you get stared at like this at times too being a normal height but with a good body and looksmaxxed decent looking face?

1st video is stagged iirc

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, AscendingHero, Mewton and 1 other person
kinda curious, do you get stared at like this at times too being a normal height but with a good body and looksmaxxed decent looking face?
yeah but rarely

more so if I have my physique out in the summer. I've caught girls taking pics before

The best validation I ever got was some jb taking a pic of me on the bus

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Chadethnic101, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Mods pin this for forum copers so they know what real IOIs look like - the uncontrollable lust women exhibit when they see Chad. Women get pussy tingles when they see a tall gymcelled Chad and they can't hide it.

View attachment 1614700View attachment 1614701View attachment 1614702View attachment 1614703

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @germanlooks @cvzvvc
Looks shit facially

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Chadethnic101
Aesthetic body is cope if you're not shirtless, which is most of the time. All that matters most of the time is how good you look in clothes. Most male models look like they don't even lift in clothes.
Would you say then for people to focus on size for frame and be slightly higher 15% body fat? When natty of course

Obvs face matters most overall so Ill probs be in the 12-15% range

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Iois are cope. People look at others all the time. Doesn't mean anything
People look naturally around at other people walking past

Doesn't mean they have attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Over for forum IQ

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Sny, SendMePicsToRate and 9 others
These videos are staged, this dude looks like a donkeys ass.

Iois look more like a lick lip or an obvious smile/bedroom eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadethnic101 and fogdart
This guy looks shit facially
Screenshot 20220331 1534122

Maybe low or mid normie if we are generous from the face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, SendMePicsToRate, AscendingHero and 2 others
Lmfao. Just did a quick background check, half of these are staged. :lul::lul:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Ok I’m sorry 4 insulting u I was mad. You are intelligent, but you need to sort out the ‘tyranny’ ….

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Ok I’m sorry 4 insulting u I was mad. You are intelligent, but you need to sort out the ‘tyranny’ ….
What tyranny? U mean the deleted posts in this thread. It wasn't me it was @AscendingHero who deleted it and I didn't check them, probably NSFW with spoilers or something like that.

What tyranny? U mean the deleted posts in this thread. It wasn't me it was @AscendingHero who deleted it and I didn't check them, probably NSFW with spoilers or something like that.
I said he’s the worst mod in PSL history (100% true) + the other one was pointing out how stupid OP’s logic is. Other users have been seeing threads yeeted or getting warnings for BS as well, stop yeeting stuff just because you don’t like it.

I said he’s the worst mod in PSL history (100% true) + the other one was pointing out how stupid OP’s logic is. Other users have been seeing threads yeeted or getting warnings for BS as well, stop yeeting stuff just because you don’t like it.
I never did that and I'm sure @AscendingHero had a good reason. If you have a problem with any of the moderators u can message the admin

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
I never did that and I'm sure @AscendingHero had a good reason. If you have a problem with any of the moderators u can message the admin
Good reason because he’s an opp :lul::lul:
air it out 21 savage GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Just know what time me and the homies are on.