Forum users: "she looked at me for 0.0025 seconds - that's an IOI". This is what IOIs really look like. GTFIH copers.

this is very possible in south america, also could just be hookers in medellin for example

time stands still, when Chad passes by

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
3rs girl defo ioed that bug eyed subhuman:lul:

Looks theory btfo am i right

This is what an actual ioi looks like in real time,I already know mfs here are attentionspancels who won't watch the full 3 minutes of this woman creaming herself, so instead just watch from 3:23 - 3:45 this woman is literally having an orgasm in this man's presence 😂😭

The female interviewing him works for the supplement company the bodybuilder is sponsored by. This video is old AF and has been debunked a million times. It is sponsored content and was used to sell their supplements. You can verify the video was released by the supplement just by going to their channel. It's all an act.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Would you say then for people to focus on size for frame and be slightly higher 15% body fat? When natty of course

Obvs face matters most overall so Ill probs be in the 12-15% range
Yeah generally having a good size at 15% BF is more ideal than looking like you don't even lift at 10 - 12% BF. I think that at 15% BF, you'll still look good if your bones are decent and you'll also look very good with a shirt and shirtless.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah generally having a good size at 15% BF is more ideal than looking like you don't even lift at 10 - 12% BF. I think that at 15% BF, you'll still look good if your bones are decent and you'll also look very good with a shirt and shirtless.
Yeah I think this level of body fat but with more size on arms, shoulders and back. very achievable natty and face should look ideal still

Attachments

• body-fat-percentage-men (1).jpg
    body-fat-percentage-men (1).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • JFL
Mods pin this for forum copers so they know what real IOIs look like - the uncontrollable lust women exhibit when they see Chad. Women get pussy tingles when they see a tall gymcelled Chad and they can't hide it.

View attachment 1614700View attachment 1614701View attachment 1614702View attachment 1614703

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @germanlooks @cvzvvc
@LightSkinNoob you should be running this game. Light skin, good body and beard. These are the guys in the video - 6’4” and 6’2”

EEBB4887 9081 479D 97FE E0E6B6C7C105

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@LightSkinNoob you should be running this game. Light skin, good body and beard. These are the guys in the video - 6’4” and 6’2”

View attachment 1684166
For sure, I’ve received IOIs like this at the beach when I’m shirtless or at the gym, the beard one is a for sure goal of mine, just need to age a little more it still hasn’t come in.

• +1