"Forums dead"

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
3,755
Reputation
6,127
YearMembers at year-end
2018225+
20193,386
20207,452
20219,848
202214,469
202330,112
202455,462
2025114,124
2026 October217,561 members.

Each year shows a near double increase since 2023

26cels need to shut the fuck up about dead forum. Go on any forum that isnt as main stream and youll be lucky to get a reply a day.

1790844814766


1790844864032
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crimx991, minimum, thedoomandespair and 7 others
niggas see no one is posting because of different time zones and assume the forum is dead
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: minimum, thedoomandespair, price. and 3 others
niggas see no one is posting because of different time zones and assume the forum is dead
Holy fuck and right now is a giga active time too, check org 3 hours ago and literlly no one posts
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and incomplete
this entire thread is greys circlejerking over how the “forum is dying”

Thread 'The forum is dying ngl'
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-forum-is-dying-ngl.2429356/
How many of them are active? :lul:

Nigga I don't see here thousands of active users, mb a dozen, most people u see as "registered users" they came after the hype from tt and socials, it doesn't mean they use it. Like nigga ur just a retard if u bring me stats like that fr :soy:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amuzant
How many of them are active? :lul:

Nigga I don't see here thousands of active users, mb a dozen, most people u see as "registered users" they came after the hype from tt and socials, it doesn't mean they use it. Like nigga ur just a retard if u bring me stats like that fr :soy:
IMG 8665


there are literally 6,000 people active RIGHT NOW you fucking idiot what do you mean you don’t see thousands of active users
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant, price. and TGUN.
How many of them are active? :lul:

Nigga I don't see here thousands of active users, mb a dozen, most people u see as "registered users" they came after the hype from tt and socials, it doesn't mean they use it. Like nigga ur just a retard if u bring me stats like that fr :soy:
Shut up faggot

U wanna cry about a dead forum just to complain for the sake of complaining.

This forum is far from dead. And it has never been more alive than now. Faggot.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant, price. and sasha108
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant, price., sasha108 and 1 other person
View attachment 5713016

there are literally 6,000 people active RIGHT NOW you fucking idiot what do you mean you don’t see thousands of active users
And they write something? Nigga how many new threads u see? How many repsonds u get? How many really active users u can remember u see? I think those are just bots then, 6000 users and 15 max replies on each thread is brutal
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amuzant
@Slavurik is a known retard.

Just put him on ignore
Nigga u just sucked me off and got ragebaited and angry, u can just kys already, I give u that :ogre:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amuzant
@Slavurik is a known retard.

Just put him on ignore
Rare tgun w
On top of that he is jewish
How many of them are active? :lul:

Nigga I don't see here thousands of active users, mb a dozen, most people u see as "registered users" they came after the hype from tt and socials, it doesn't mean they use it. Like nigga ur just a retard if u bring me stats like that fr :soy:
Nigger a lot of them are
You say that because no one responds to your retarded posts
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant, Crimx991 and TGUN.
Nigga u just sucked me off and got ragebaited and angry, u can just kys already, I give u that :ogre:
“Ragebaited”

Nothing was rage bait. U are just a dumbass.


Don’t try to play it off nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
YearMembers at year-end
2018225+
20193,386
20207,452
20219,848
202214,469
202330,112
202455,462
2025114,124
2026 October217,561 members.

Each year shows a near double increase since 2023

26cels need to shut the fuck up about dead forum. Go on any forum that isnt as main stream and youll be lucky to get a reply a day.

View attachment 5712979

View attachment 5712985
yeah jfl at those iqlets copers
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Amuzant
And they write something? Nigga how many new threads u see? How many repsonds u get? How many really active users u can remember u see? I think those are just bots then, 6000 users and 15 max replies on each thread is brutal
first person on my ignore list (y)
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant, sasha108 and TGUN.
“Ragebaited”

Nothing was rage bait. U are just a dumbass.


Don’t try to play it off nigga
Where tf did I play off? I still think like that, u just don't make any sense, coping hard asf that's it, it is even more funny y'all are so angry abt it
 
Where tf did I play off? I still think like that, u just don't make any sense, coping hard asf that's it, it is even more funny y'all are so angry abt it
Do u even know what coping means nigga?

Coping about what???

We sent u literal statistics proving u wrong
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
On top of that he is jewish

Nigger a lot of them are
You say that because no one responds to your retarded posts
I have 20+ reps on each of my posts, literally on the last of mine I have 50+. But I am just ragebaiting y'all and don't shitpost so much, I mostly respond to people. Most here just shitposting and have 5 reps max thats what I say
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
The 2026 join date greys just create an acount to have it and thats it, seen many just created profiles and never even used the forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and Slavurik

Similar threads

DrRodger
Replies
8
Views
62
slow
slow
Franciυm
Replies
11
Views
137
Franciυm
Franciυm
simematic
Replies
5
Views
31
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
hitmancrewzz
Replies
0
Views
17
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
lifeless
Replies
9
Views
68
antrax
antrax

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top