Forward grown forehead (first world caucasian pheno) vs. Recessed forehead (third world ethnic poverty pheno)

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
While we are focusing on orbitals, maxillas and jaws, the upper third of the face, namely the supraorbital ridge, brow bone and forehead get ignored, so here I am talking about this.

A backward sloped recessed forehead is undesirable. It looks very third world and unmasculine. Its primarily seen among ethnics like mongoloids, many curries and some blacks.

Example of recessed forehead:

Example of a good forward projected forehead:

Here's a morph I did. The morph on the right improves the appearance of forward projection of the forehead, thereby improving attractiveness.

Here's one of Eppley's work on improving forehead projection and masculinity:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mewton, angelo and 18 others
Basically a forward grown and laterally wide browridge that has a high amount of mass with a low supraorbital ridge

Its talked about a lot

Water

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: currylightskin, EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero and 12 others
Basically a forward grown and laterally wide browridge that has a high amount of mass with a low supraorbital ridge

Its talked about a lot

Water
When the full forehead grows forward, the width of the upper third of the face appears greater.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
When the full forehead grows forward, the width of the upper third of the face appears greater.
You want a forward grown forehead with browridge that cause a slight 15-10 slope
(Henry cavil)

• +1
Reactions: thecel, EverythingMattersCel, reptiles and 3 others
How do you grow your forehead forward? Will mewing help??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 14 others
Forehead slope is cope, ideal forehead is short af and square

if those guys had lower hairlines their forehead would be straight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
How do you grow your forehead forward? Will mewing help??
chewing will unironically.
and yeah hopefully i have top tier forehead, but that's the most useless part of the face ngl
ideal forehead is short af
no too short forehead is ethnic af and gives peanut skull vibes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, thecel, AscendingHero and 2 others
You want a forward grown forehead with browridge that cause a slight 15-10 slope
(Henry cavil)
Cavill meets the requirements I mentioned in OP, but his forehead still has indentations. Its not ideal. Your forehead should be almost flat and shiny. Basically like this:

You cannot have that aristocratic upper class look if you don't have a squarish, shiny forehead without sloping and indentation.
no too short forehead is ethnic af and gives peanut skull vibes.
I agree, but a short upper third often comes from weak recessed and incomplete forward forehead development.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Forgotten, AscendingHero and 5 others
its not forward grown its a sloped forehead
its genetic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
Forehead slope is cope, ideal forehead is short af and square
Square but not short. A short forehead violates the law of the thirds.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thecel, AscendingHero and 5 others
Square but not short. A short forehead violates the law of the thirds.
View attachment 347513
chewing gives you more glabella volume but will make your corner of your forehead rounder due to temporal muscle growth. So i've stoped this shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Cavill meets the requirements I mentioned in OP, but his forehead still has indentations. Its not ideal. Your forehead should be almost flat and shiny. Basically like this:

View attachment 347505 View attachment 347507 View attachment 347508

You cannot have that aristocratic upper class look if you don't have a squarish, shiny forehead without sloping and indentation.

I agree, but a short upper third often comes from weak recessed and incomplete forward forehead development.
Not really.

Flat forehead lacks masc.

Bruce wayne high profile side

Attachments

• 300px-Bruce_Wayne_Concept_Art.png
    300px-Bruce_Wayne_Concept_Art.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 380
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Not really.

Flat forehead lacks masc.

Bruce wayne high profile side
By flat I mean, without indentation and distortion in shape. The forehead should be nice and rectangular. Look at Batman's forehead from the side. Its flat, but forward projected. Look at Nightwing's forehead.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
I thought the ideal forhead was sloped but with a strong browridge? I thought straight vertical forheads were seen as feminine

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, horizontallytall, thecel and 1 other person
I thought the ideal forhead was sloped but with a strong browridge? I thought straight vertical forheads were seen as feminine
You don't want too much sloping. 10 degrees at most. Look at the pics I posted and judge based on that.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
You don't want too much sloping. 10 degrees at most. Look at the pics I posted and judge based on that.
Is this too much sloping?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-113055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-113055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 375
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
Ideal

ARGIROS 1
Screenshot 2020 04 10 18 30 32 103 commiuigallery

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Forehead

• +1
prenatal testosterone lowers hairline therefore a low hairline is masculine. It also makes your lower third look bigger.
prenatal T also makes foreheads bigger, which works against the lowering of the hairline.
YES. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Is this too much sloping?
I'd say this is too sloped. Looks like a neanderthal.

Zyzz was ethnic. Lost to Jeff Seid when women were asked to rate which of two were hotter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Zyzz was ethnic. Lost to Jeff Seid when women were asked to rate which of two were hotter.

Zyzz forehead
Forehead
i mog him yeah

• +1

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399
prenatal T also makes foreheads bigger, which works against the lowering of the hairline.

YES. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I'd say this is too sloped. Looks like a neanderthal.

No prenatal T just makes your forehead shorter and wider, more square. round hairline with tall forehead is a cuck trait.

• +1
No prenatal T just makes your forehead shorter and wider, more square. round hairline with tall forehead is a cuck trait.
Square and wide is fine. Not debating that. But if you have a short forehead, you'll look ethnic and poverty stricken. Short forehead = small skull. Short upper third with relatively bigger middle and lower thirds look disproportionate and unattractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Square
Slayer face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6401

This guy has a short forehead, or at least it appears that way with his hairdo, and his face doesn't look balanced.
@Yuyevon
Masculine doesn't always translate to attractiveness and facial harmony.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Square and wide is fine. Not debating that. But if you have a short forehead, you'll look ethnic and poverty stricken. Short forehead = small skull. Short upper third with relatively bigger middle and lower thirds look disproportionate and unattractive.
prenatal testosterone lowers hairline therefore a low hairline is masculine. You just need a long undercut hairstyle on top to balance it out which makes your head look taller. Theres a reason bangs and curtains works so well because they make ur forehead look shorter.

CCD490AD 3FCE 4862 9829 47078ED8C55E

• +1
prenatal testosterone lowers hairline therefore a low hairline is masculine. You just need a long undercut hairstyle on top to balance it out which makes your head look taller.
That's using hair to fraud skull shape. Better to have the right skull shape so that there's no need to fraud. Women can sense frauding and cover ups.

• +1
That's using hair to fraud skull shape. Better to have the right skull shape so that there's no need to fraud. Women can sense frauding and cover ups.

View attachment 347585 View attachment 347587
”having hair and eyebrows is frauding”

are u balding bro. Obviously hairline and hair matters and creates the ideal upper third with a short, square hairline and undercut hairstyle.

he looks like a cuck with a higher hairline
6FD6AC3D E223 4359 9172 6D9DD23F95D9

BD4F61B2 8BC1 4D5E BF6A 52C5F3F7A791

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 6401
he looks like a cuck with a higher hairline
View attachment 347593
View attachment 347594

No his face looks more balanced. Have you heard of law of the thirds? The thirds have to be the same in height for the face to be harmonious. In the pic you posted, the camera is pointing from above, so his morphed hairline makes his face better proportioned.

Hair is often used to create the illusion of an attractively shaped skull. Its intuitive and well understand. Why do you think men cut and shape their hair in a square or rectangular fashion?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GorLee, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Law of the thirds applies to women, a male should have a taller lower third and shorter upper third because prenatal testosterone lowers hairline, and HGH lengthens jaw

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum, Edgar, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Law of the thirds applies to women, a male should have a taller lower third and shorter upper third because prenatal testosterone lowers hairline, and HGH lengthens jaw
Applies to everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393

White pheno vs. Ethnic pheno

@Yuyevon

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Aseancell, AscendingHero and 2 others
As you can see he has a tall lower third and shorter forehead

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 347568

This guy has a short forehead, or at least it appears that way with his hairdo, and his face doesn't look balanced.
@Yuyevon
Masculine doesn't always translate to attractiveness and facial harmony.
Average IQ on this forum can be counted with one hand jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Average IQ on this forum can be counted with one hand jfl
Dude shut up. Your skull is feminine af and you have pencil neck. Here's a morph:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
my forehead is fucking recessed

• +1
While we are focusing on orbitals, maxillas and jaws, the upper third of the face, namely the supraorbital ridge, brow bone and forehead get ignored, so here I am talking about this.

A backward sloped recessed forehead is undesirable. It looks very third world and unmasculine. Its primarily seen among ethnics like mongoloids, many curries and some blacks.

Example of recessed forehead:

View attachment 347422

Example of a good forward projected forehead:

View attachment 347424

Here's a morph I did. The morph on the right improves the appearance of forward projection of the forehead, thereby improving attractiveness.

View attachment 347431

Here's one of Eppley's work on improving forehead projection and masculinity:

View attachment 347435 View attachment 347436
Flat foreheads are disgusting to look at in men ngl, makes you seem like a underdeveloped twink

• +1
Flat foreheads are disgusting to look at in men ngl, makes you seem like a underdeveloped twink View attachment 347681

Forehead sloping in the diagram is greater than the sloping in the example picture. Way to go an post a pic that invalidates your argument. The example picture has a perfect forehead. Flat with just a bit of sloping, but forward grown. On the other hand, Michael Cera's forehead on the right has no forward projection, regardless of flatness.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
View attachment 347682 View attachment 347683

Forehead sloping in the diagram is greater than the sloping in the example picture. Way to go an post a pic that invalidates your argument. The example picture has a perfect forehead. Flat with just a bit of sloping, but forward grown. On the other hand, Michael Cera's forehead on the right has no forward projection, regardless of flatness.
I didnt make that picture either way lol.What benefit do you see in having a flat forehead anyway?To me something like Connor Mcgregors forehead seems much more visually appealing and striking

• +1
What benefit do you see in having a flat forehead anyway?
Sloping beyond 10 to 15 degrees gives a neanderthal vibe and alludes to a small head, which I find unattractive. Head should be wide, but not to the point where its a gay alien skull.

Here's Agent 47:

You turned me into an Asian, good job
Turned you into a proper masculine chad.

• +1
Sloping beyond 10 to 15 degrees gives a neanderthal vibe and alludes to a small head, which I find unattractive. Head should be wide, but not to the point where its a gay alien skull.

Here's Agent 47:
View attachment 347704 View attachment 347706 View attachment 347707 View attachment 347709

Turned you into a proper masculine chad.
Tbh agree on the 10 degrees part, having a literally slanted forehead like Nikolai Valuev isn't ideal either, miring Agent 47 browridge projecting that shadow over his eyes tho
You turned me into an Asian, good job
What is your hairstyle supposed to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399
Tbh agree on the 10 degrees part, having a literally slanted forehead like Nikolai Valuev isn't ideal either, miring Agent 47 browridge projecting that shadow over his eyes tho
Check out Kratos:

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back